Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got all of them on DVD. (Except for Praying with Anger and Wide Awake.) I like it how he puts movie's he made as a kid on his DVDs. M. Night Shyamalan is awesome. We've got to wait until September for the new movie though.

Comment

Yah, his movies when he was young'er was halriously funny, even when their not supposed to, but i mean that in a good way Especially the home made movie that was on the Sixth Sense dvd, haha, i totally loved the special effects
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I don't think that one's on the Australian The Sixth Sense DVD. I like the one on the Unbreakable disc. It's pretty funny. The one on the Signs DVD is also funny. M. Night Shyamalan is awesome.

Comment

While I really, really enjoyed The Sixth Sense, I have been disappointed in his other features, especially Signs. I thought it was really good up until about the last 15 minutes or so. Same thing with Unbreakable. It isn't a criticism of his directing, which I think is wonderful, but rather the weakness of the story. I'm hoping that it won't be the case with The Village.

Wasn't Signs the movie Carter was criticising in S7's Orpheus?
          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
          once done, cannot be undone...
          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I think I saw the Sixth Sense once a long time ago, but I HAVE seen Signs. It's a really cool movie, even though the only funny part is when they're wearing tinfoil hats.
            Every year, one of my friends has this movie birthday party and we always watch Signs at least once. We've seen it so many times that we scream when the aliens come out just for the fun of it (although I just start cracking up at everybody else screaming) I think the aliens are ugly but cool
            Anyway, that's the only movie im sure ive seen
            My top three favorite Atlantis characters:
            1. Maj. John Sheppard
            2. Dr. Beckett
            3. Dr. Elizabeth Weir

My top three favorite SG-1 characters:
            1. Dr. Daniel Jackson (hence the username)
            2. Tie: Maj. Samantha Carter, Colonel Jonathan 'Jack' O'Neill (duh)
            3. Jacob Carter

(and also, even though my name is Danny-boy, i am actually a girl who REALLY likes Daniel Jackson [and Jack called him that once])

Comment

Signs is absurd, A priest regains his faith after a alien invasion! LOL! That would put someones faith into a black hole if it happend.

Secondly why did the aliens suck so much? First of all they cant break down a wooden door but can master interstellar travel, I dont by the idea its because they dont want a nuclear war geez bring some small hand ray guns atleast, Finally the biggest idiot mistake by the aliens why attack a world with 60% H20? If it so much as rains they are finnished, Also water is so easy to get and use on the aliens by the humans its rediculous, A little kid with a water pistol could kill them. They came to harvest human beings but we are made of 70% water the same acid material that disintergrates them in seconds.
              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                Signs is absurd, A priest regains his faith after a alien invasion! LOL! That would put someones faith into a black hole if it happend.

Secondly why did the aliens suck so much? First of all they cant break down a wooden door but can master interstellar travel, I dont by the idea its because they dont want a nuclear war geez bring some small hand ray guns atleast, Finally the biggest idiot mistake by the aliens why attack a world with 60% H20? If it so much as rains they are finnished, Also water is so easy to get and use on the aliens by the humans its rediculous, A little kid with a water pistol could kill them. They came to harvest human beings but we are made of 70% water the same acid material that disintergrates them in seconds.
                I haven't actually seen Signs, but I saw how this was spoofed in Scary Movie 3. SOOO funny... hahaha Charlie Sheen made exactly the same point you did, did you see it? They do a joke about the tinfoil hats too.

I wonder if all of this was meant to be a joke or if it was an homage to the ending of War of the Worlds or something.

The greatest twist to an M. Night Shyamalan movie just might be not having a twist at all

On the upside, these guys are the redneck relatives of the Asgard.
                Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchs...r_3/index.html

There's a new trailer released. I can't wait for this movie. We've got to wait until September 9th in Australia, though. That tree looks pretty spooky.

Comment

because alot of it was kinda hard to belive. so was it real or fake?

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Comment

Originally posted by DAL SHAKKA MEL
                      because alot of it was kinda hard to belive. so was it real or fake?

It was a "mockumentary" that, according to the network or the network's owner's (don't remember) was advertised in a manner inconsistent with their values... aka they got railed on for misleading viewers.

Comment

Blair Witch Concept revisited.
                        Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                        O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                        O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

It's getting some awesome preview reviews.

Comment

Yeah Sci-Fi said is was real, and lead people on but it was 100% crap.
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Yes, I'm disappointed because this wasn't a clever illusion by way of circumstances and perspective: this was a SHAM. Sorry to say it, I mean, I wanna like M. Night Shyamalan more, but people have been calling him SHAM-land for this and I can see why there's a Village boycott starting up. Truth: don't use deceptive marketing tactics like this in the current day and age -- it ain't Barnum & Bailey time anymore. Even Blair Witch didn't stretch it like this.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,...,00.html?tnews

The biggest twist for him, using his psychology, is gonna be if there is NO twist. Who'd expect that?
                              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

So what was the supposed secret of M. Night Shymalan? I had no interest in watching it but I'm kind of curious now as to what the upheaval is all about. I can't help but thinking that this is great publicity for him and his movie. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X