X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Insipid View Post
    Yes it has.

I have an article in Official XBOX Magazine that supports my facts. Jackson's development team is now heading up the RTS.
    The RTS was already underway when the movie production was officially still on. Jackson signed a contract to creat an entirely new work in the Halo universe, according to various sources.

With the movie frozen, it's reasonable that he's turning all efforts to that. At least until the film gets unstuck.

That contract also has Jackson developing an entirely new property for Bungie. There's been no details on that, thus far.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
      they got that idea from ractet and clank and um if you get stick with a plasma grenade and use that shield all tis going to do is to keep you from geting on every one esle
      I was just thinking of the visual effect. And will a sticky just bounce off the shield?
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

In-depth frame-by-frame analysis of the Halo Trailer

As for that shield device, a Bungie employee has said that the device belonged to ONI. They haven't said whether it's going to feature in gameplay or not though.

Even just a Jackal shield would be cool.

Comment

hope they use shield maybe jsut in muti player thou think haveing a shield would make things easyer.

was just thinking of the visual effect. And will a sticky just bounce off the shield
          no but you but the shiled would protect you

Comment

Theory at the moment suggest that the device is the human adapted version of a Covenant Oversheild.

Comment

Very cool commercial.

Just wish that is what the actual game graphics looked like. Damn those CG trailers that make you drool at the visuals.

Makes me want to buy a 360....
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
              X