This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibwolf
    Ok, I've added John Robinson and John Koenig. I did cheat about with Robinson by using a picture from the much more recent movie. Same character, just different actors Since this is my thing I get to make up the rules
    Yep, lol, you can revise the rules all you want. However, in keeping with all the other "J" people are from TV series, should you want some pics of Guy Williams, here's a link.

http://www.guywilliams.net/images.htm
    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ibwolf
      aschen: Your signature picture + text is about about 150 pixels in height and is therfor taking up much more space (double)

Edit: A little bit of math reveals that on a system with 1280 by 1024 res my sig pic takes up exactly 4,12% of the total screen real estate. Not half
      *taps keyboard* I'm allowed to have big images cuz I'm cooler than you.

It also may not be more than about 200 pixels tall.
      Well 150 is a lot smaller than 200.

Comment

Jango Fett!

haha

Comment

There's still Agent James West if you count the old show Wild Wild West as scifi.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Jprime (Gateworld Forum), and Jayne (Firefly, any relative to the boy named Sue?).
            [email protected]
            http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
            One nation under dog
            There of which I stand alone
            A face in the crowd
            Unsung, against the mold
            Without a doubt
            Singled out
            The only way I know

Comment

what about there is John Loengard from Dark Skies and Johnny Smith from the Dead Zone

sigpic

Comment

Let me just make a quick search through Google's directory of sci-fi shows...

What about Jake Berenson from Animorphs?
                Jake Foley from Jake 2.0?
                Jesse Kilmartin from Mutant X (despite how much I dislike that show)
                Johnny Domino from Nightman (do superheroes even count?)
                Jules Verne from The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne (work with me, here. I'm googling)
                It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Jake Foley at least counts, dunno about the others, not familiar enough with it. Still, I'm flat out of space for now at least What I really need is to create a servlet that will stitch together a random selection of J-Man each time. That way I wont have to pick and choose. Now if only I was a programmer ... oh, wait I am

Comment

[QUOTE=JQuinn]Let me just make a quick search through Google's directory of sci-fi shows...

What about Jake Berenson from Animorphs?

When did his last name get revealed? Was it in the last 10 books I missed or that crappy miniseries I never bothered watching?
                    [email protected]

One nation under dog
                    A face in the crowd
                    Unsung, against the mold
                    Without a doubt
                    Singled out
                    The only way I know

Comment

If you're refering to the series that aired on Nickelodeon, that wasn't a miniseries. It just got cancelled...

And yeah, that's where they said Jake's last name was Berenson. I have no idea where/if it was revealed in the books.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh....

It ALL makes sense now!
                        [email protected]

One nation under dog
                        A face in the crowd
                        Unsung, against the mold
                        Without a doubt
                        Singled out
                        The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                          Jprime (Gateworld Forum), and Jayne (Firefly, any relative to the boy named Sue?).
                          Jayne doesn't count, he's Thomas Jayne. I'd suggest Jor'el, but I suppose he's more a background character.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            Jayne doesn't count, he's Thomas Jayne.
                            Internet Movie Database lists Adam Baldwin's character as "Jayne Cobb," not Thomas Jayne. The only problem I see is that Jayne is a crewman, not the captain. He's not even the first mate (Zoe).

Comment

Originally posted by JQuinn
                              Internet Movie Database lists Adam Baldwin's character as "Jayne Cobb," not Thomas Jayne. The only problem I see is that Jayne is a crewman, not the captain. He's not even the first mate (Zoe).
                              You're right of course. Thomas Jayne is an actor or something; I must have been tired.

Does Jonathon Creek count? Or John Steed might be more sci-fi? Oh, and how about Joe 90? Jeff Tracey?

Hmm. I was checking the original post to see if you're counting movies as well, and you do realise that you have 'Jack O'Neil' as a caption for a picture of 'Jack O'Neill'? Jack O'Neil (one l, no sense of humour) should be Kurt Russell.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

There's Johnny Smith from the Dead Zone although I don't know if that's Sci-Fi-y enough for you.

EDIT: oh I just saw that someone already suggested Johnny Smith

By the way, I love your descpritions of each character on the first post.

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Working...
                                X