This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Kenshin View Post
    WOW thats a lot of play time i dont think i have play anywhere near that much
    but I know why I stopped it was cause i started to get bored of grinding away just to be killed by one of the many alliance rogues in my realm...(i swear at least 70% are rogues) and i just didnt find it fun when i wasnt with at least 1 other person... or someone that i could talk to was on
    Im thinking of starting to play again though...
    Horde outnumber Alliance on my server 100 to 1. I get ganked by horde all the time.

Comment

*Instructs everyone to look at avatar*

http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

_........_
        ..\O_o/
        .....|.....
        .....|.....
        ..../\....
        ._/...\_.

cool

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Kidwizz
        ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

oh and sil... your the n00b...
        Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy
        You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

had a barbecue on the pavement, actually...
        and Btw for the fahrenheit crew, 44.2 celsius equals 111.5 fahrenheit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
          *Instructs everyone to look at avatar*

Blood elf pally, on my server we saw a rise in blood elf pallys and a fall in alliance shammys, but we also saw a rise in Pallys among the draenei. So now the Alliance has very few shammys and too many damn ret pallys. I have a human pally that used to be my bank, he also is one of the best tanks for his lvl. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...is&n=Taintbank

Comment

well I just checked up on mine and it turns out that I'm only 50 not 51 as I had thought

If you want to have a look here he is Rokusho

Spoiler:
            ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

Comment

ha ha looks like no ones posted here in a while and all that

anyone out there play on Thaurissan?

Spoiler:

Comment

Pallys are overpowered. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                X