Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    It must have been hard to get past The Gift
    I've seen most of it before. It was just in order, except backwards.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

i didn't get in to buffy till almost the last season, and I didn't get in to angel until it starded on tnt.

I was going through some of my old music disks and found the buffy sound track from

Once More With Feeling

it was a great episode, the ending bits were my favorite,

pt-2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8uH26GlWeo

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        I was going through some of my old music disks and found the buffy sound track from

Once More With Feeling

it was a great episode, the ending bits were my favorite,
        Trivia: That episode was nominated for an Emmy Award but was mistakenly(!) omitted from the ballot, guaranteeing it wouldn't win. From wikipedia:

The episode was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Musical Direction, but the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) neglected to include the title on the ballots for Emmy nominations in 2002. NATAS attempted to remedy this by mailing a postcard informing its voters that it should be included, but the episode did not win. NATAS' oversight, according to the Washington Post, was "another example of the lack of industry respect afforded one of television's most consistently clever shows".[55] Ogle in The Miami Herald vigorously protests this omission, writing, "[T]he most astonishing, entertaining hour (hour plus, actually) of TV in the past year slips by virtually unnoticed. Nothing here is real; nothing here is right. Buffy the Vampire Slayer's musical episode, 'Once More, with Feeling', registers a paltry outstanding music direction nomination. Nice for the musical directors. A stake through the aspirations of writer/director Joss Whedon, the beating creative heart of Buffy, the only TV writer brave and clever enough to use horror as one great big wonderful metaphor for growing up [...] 'Once More, with Feeling' is TV of a different sort, something that comes along once in a lifetime and should not be buried but celebrated and rewarded."[51] The episode was also nominated for a Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo Award and a Best Script Nebula Award, both given for excellence in science fiction and fantasy writing.[56][57] In 2009 TV Guide ranked the episode #14 on its list of "TV's Top 100 Episodes of All Time".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_M...yer)#Reception

Comment

Working...
        X