No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think they'll try to keep her character like latter easons Dana, as to not confuse fans with having to assimilate 4 years of unseen experiences into her new character
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      i think they'll try to keep her character like latter easons Dana, as to not confuse fans with having to assimilate 4 years of unseen experiences into her new character
      If that means she will resume her character from The Truth then yay

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        There is no such thing as X-Files without him . He runs the X-Files and Mulder has to stick it to the man .
        Hey who else can he say "come here you big sexy bald man"

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        imagine if he became the man! then who would he stick it to?
        This is so true! It's nearly not as much fun w/o the skin-man.

He'll find someone like Kersh then . I want to see if Scully's character has changed her approach towards Mulder . Is she loving and caring or hot, sticky and mean, plain old Dana
        Kersh was just plain mean. Skinner was mean w/ a soft touch. As for Scully (by the way it still freaks me out when people call her Dana), I hope she's not playing her skeptic card much. After all that they went through, I hope she's a little more open.
        sig made by me

Comment

Kersh was just plain mean. Skinner was mean w/ a soft touch. As for Scully (by the way it still freaks me out when people call her Dana), I hope she's not playing her skeptic card much. After all that they went through, I hope she's a little more open.
          Leave Dana alone . She must be feisty because Fox likes 'em like that . Our foxy Dana

Comment

Leave Dana alone . She must be feisty because Fox likes 'em like that . Our foxy Dana
            Fiesty? I am sure she will be fiesty. Can't imagine her any other way. But .. you must admit, she really can't play too much of a "everything has a scientific explanation Mulder" card too much in the movie, or it will ring false. I suppose she could, and then I'd want to shake her.
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              Fiesty? I am sure she will be fiesty. Can't imagine her any other way. But .. you must admit, she really can't play too much of a "everything has a scientific explanation Mulder" card too much in the movie, or it will ring false. I suppose she could, and then I'd want to shake her.
              She was the only actress who could run faster than me whilst wearing those high heels . Heee heee...

Comment

She was the only actress who could run faster than me whilst wearing those high heels . Heee heee...
                "come on Scully, can you reach the pedal with your little legs?"
                sig made by me

Comment

"come on Scully, can you reach the pedal with your little legs?"
                  I love the way she ignores the STOP sign in that episode . Haaa haaa, I just cracked up

Comment

I love the way she ignores the STOP sign in that episode . Haaa haaa, I just cracked up
                    She was one feisty woman in that episode. I think that is one of my fav. Scully episode. Momento Mori is another.
                    sig made by me

Comment

No matter how we bend the table , it is one of the best shows ever made

Comment

No matter how we bend the table , it is one of the best shows ever made
                        Agreed. CC was and continues to be one of the best. DD & GA are the best that ever was.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Agreed. CC was and continues to be one of the best. DD & GA are the best that ever was.
                          That puts tons of pressure on CC and his crew. We expect nothing but the best of the best of the best . Hope I won't bang my head against the table. So far the film starts at -5 for me because of Xzibit and AP .

Comment

That puts tons of pressure on CC and his crew. We expect nothing but the best of the best of the best . Hope I won't bang my head against the table. So far the film starts at -5 for me because of Xzibit and AP .
                            I wouldn't worry too much about Xzibit and Amanda Peet's characters. They're background characters - and at best they'll be canon fodder for whatever they're up against! The X-Files was and still is about Mulder and Scully. Even when Doggett and Reyes came in Seasons 8 and 9, The X-Files was *still* about Mulder and Scully - The original and the best team in The X-Files' 9-years IMHO.

I wonder how many casual viewers even remember Doggett and Reyes?? One things for certain - They never inspired Catatonia to follow up on her song "Mulder and Scully" with "Doggett and Reyes".

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              I wouldn't worry too much about Xzibit and Amanda Peet's characters. They're background characters - and at best they'll be canon fodder for whatever they're up against! The X-Files was and still is about Mulder and Scully. Even when Doggett and Reyes came in Seasons 8 and 9, The X-Files was *still* about Mulder and Scully - The original and the best team in The X-Files' 9-years IMHO.

I wonder how many casual viewers even remember Doggett and Reyes?? One things for certain - They never inspired Catatonia to follow up on her song "Mulder and Scully" with "Doggett and Reyes".
                              Doggett and Reyes did have an impact . People remember them for their good performance, people like me, or they remember them as the two character who made them stop watching

Comment

That does put a lot of pressure on him, but I won't worry. He's CC after all. And these are David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson we're talking about. They will captivate us once more.

p.s. bit of spoiler just found out under the tag
                                Spoiler:

There's a new spoiler out, where Larry (DD) removes his disguise, i.e. we think the beard.

Originally posted by Alan View Post

ITA. It's always about those two and no one else.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X