X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Yes, they've been shooting for a while now. They are in Newfoundland right now.
    I'm gonna sabotage the première!!! I want M I T CH

Comment

Sorry Integra, looks like Mitch is not on this movie .... yet.

If you want a laugh though,
      sig made by me

Comment

Sorry Integra, looks like Mitch is not on this movie .... yet.

If you want a laugh though,
        LMAO!! Though I'm not sure if that type of manip is allowed, where one actor's head is imposed on another, the mods are cracking down on them, just saying. Don't want you to get in trouble.
        Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
          LMAO!! Though I'm not sure if that type of manip is allowed, where one actor's head is imposed on another, the mods are cracking down on them, just saying. Don't want you to get in trouble.
          Thanks. But I think they don't want the images posted directly on GW - but a link is fine.
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            Not sure I could list my top 10... so many to choose! Jose Chung, Bad Blood, Hollywood AD, How the Ghosts Stole Christmas, Ice, Piper Maru, Pilot, Soft Light, Improbable, Existence/Essence, The Truth, and of course... The Movie, which is my all time favourite film EVER.
            Jose Chung and Bad Blood are my fav's as well as Essence and existance, The Truth and Milagro.
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              Jose Chung and Bad Blood are my fav's as well as Essence and existance, The Truth and Milagro.
              Milagro infuriated me. I liked it and hated it with a passion. Go figure.
              sig made by me

Comment

I hope this is true -

Skinner is IN!!!

if the movement sheet on this site is correct Mitch & family have transport arranged

Check out the 5th photo http://www.xfilesnews.com/index.php?...=155&Itemid=32
                -

Comment

Is anyone going to the WonderCon??? http://comic-con.org/

If so, I is jealous
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    I hope this is true -

Skinner is IN!!!

if the movement sheet on this site is correct Mitch & family have transport arranged

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

w00t w00t!!!
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I hope this is true -

Skinner is IN!!!

Couldn't be better news!!!

I am SO looking forward to this.
                        sig made by me

Comment

I hope this is true -

Skinner is IN!!!

really? woohoo
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Couldn't be better news!!!

I am SO looking forward to this.
                            There is no such thing as X-Files without him . He runs the X-Files and Mulder has to stick it to the man .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              There is no such thing as X-Files without him . He runs the X-Files and Mulder has to stick it to the man .
                              imagine if he became the man! then who would he stick it to?
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                                imagine if he became the man! then who would he stick it to?

He'll find someone like Kersh then . I want to see if Scully's character has changed her approach towards Mulder . Is she loving and caring or hot, sticky and mean, plain old Dana

Comment

Working...
                                X