X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    *pinches Integra* the BIN - what is that?
    ***Auch!!!! *** meanie!

When Fox calls Jen a b i t c h in Skinner's office and everyone is behind him . It looks like he is talking to Skinner's chair

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      ***Auch!!!! *** meanie!

When Fox calls Jen a b i t c h in Skinner's office and everyone is behind him
      buwahahahahah alright. that was great.
      sig made by me

Comment

When Mulder absolutely destroys his bin when he finds out he "killed" a teenager mistakenly...

And yeah about my gf and I, we were watching them ALL together, but realised we'd never be done by the time the movie came out, which is the point. So whenever we're together we watch as many as we can, ending at the end of a mytharc one, watch a load of standalones seperatly, then save the mytharcs for when we're together. We're due to watch Momento Mori together next.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          When Mulder absolutely destroys his bin when he finds out he "killed" a teenager mistakenly...

And yeah about my gf and I, we were watching them ALL together, but realised we'd never be done by the time the movie came out, which is the point. So whenever we're together we watch as many as we can, ending at the end of a mytharc one, watch a load of standalones seperatly, then save the mytharcs for when we're together. We're due to watch Momento Mori together next.
          One of my top 10.
          sig made by me

Comment

Another funny one....hmmmm

Comment

Another funny one....hmmmm
              Funny one? The Amazing Malleni (sp) was pretty good. The Rain King. That's just off the top of my head.
              sig made by me

Comment

Funny one? The Amazing Malleni (sp) was pretty good. The Rain King. That's just off the top of my head.
                Yes, I agree . There was another one where Scully and Mulder start arguing about FTF when that special agent chick is in the hospital bed . Funny the way they argued. Felt sorry for Doggett there

Comment

One of my top 10.
                  Not sure I could list my top 10... so many to choose! Jose Chung, Bad Blood, Hollywood AD, How the Ghosts Stole Christmas, Ice, Piper Maru, Pilot, Soft Light, Improbable, Existence/Essence, The Truth, and of course... The Movie, which is my all time favourite film EVER.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Not sure I could list my top 10... so many to choose! Jose Chung, Bad Blood, Hollywood AD, How the Ghosts Stole Christmas, Ice, Piper Maru, Pilot, Soft Light, Improbable, Existence/Essence, The Truth, and of course... The Movie, which is my all time favourite film EVER.

We'll make a poll soon after we overturn the mods and get our X-Files zone . Make sure you make up your mind by then

Comment

Can I vote The Movie? :-p

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Can I vote The Movie? :-p
                        Which one? FTF or X-Files Reloaded?

Comment

Well, so as not to clutter up the XF2 thread...

Anyone played these two classic gems? Absolutely brilliant, both of them, I don't care what the graphics are like on ROS, the story line and original actors by far makes up for that. As for the first game, I think Agent Willmore is brilliant, he became one of my favourite XF characters ever and I wished to God he'd made it into an ep some day...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

FTF as my favourite ep

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I agree . There was another one where Scully and Mulder start arguing about FTF when that special agent chick is in the hospital bed . Funny the way they argued. Felt sorry for Doggett there
                              Was that 3X13 Syzygy? I think that's the one, where Mulder kept trying to smell Scully's perfume and she stormed off?
                              sig made by me

Comment

FTF as my favourite ep
                                I have many many different categories of top 10. Suffice it to say, if I don't count S8 & S9 - the only episode that I didn't care for prior to those (that I can think of ATM) is "the field where I died". The whole thing of someone else being Mulder's soul mate - totally ticked me off.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X