Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    *eats cookie, feels better *

I know I'm cute and fuzzy but I need backup in the mod thread . If we all invade it we'll get some place . Vive la revolution
    You lead the way, I am right behind you.

<doesn't like to start the revolution, only fuel it.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      You lead the way, I am right behind you.

<doesn't like to start the revolution, only fuel it.

Closer to the air date I'll invade the noodle territory . I hope Scully has more than one coat in this new film . Everything I saw is with the same clothes .

Comment

If it's any consolation..if she does only have one set of clothes she doesn't wear them all the time. If the love scene between her and Mulder goes ahead she'll have to take them off.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          If it's any consolation..if she does only have one set of clothes she doesn't wear them all the time. If the love scene between her and Mulder goes ahead she'll have to take them off.
          Love scene? ***aua, things get h o t *

Comment

Oh there was some sort of article floating around (sorry don't have a link) where some tabloid claimed that both DD & GA were against a graphic scene. Made me go D@mmit.

MSR smut RULEZ! Did anyone see the kiss scene from the blooper reel while they were filming FTF?
            sig made by me

Comment

Oh there was some sort of article floating around (sorry don't have a link) where some tabloid claimed that both DD & GA were against a graphic scene. Made me go D@mmit.

MSR smut RULEZ! Did anyone see the kiss scene from the blooper reel while they were filming FTF?

I feel like a 14 year old schoolgirl with all these "whooooo, kisses "

Comment

Here ya go, keep a bib handy.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4V4Xd5uP1M
                sig made by me

Comment

Here ya go, keep a bib handy.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4V4Xd5uP1M
                  Ca c'est pas fight the future . This is during the series. Before he came back and before he made out with Scully whilst she was holding William in her apartment

Comment

Ca c'est pas fight the future . This is during the series. Before he came back and before he made out with Scully whilst she was holding William in her apartment
                    It's actually during the filming of FTF. Remember the hallway scene where Scully got stung by the bee? For years there was a rumor floating around about this kiss scene. And there it is.

I remember being so disappointed in the theater when we didn't get the kiss. But boy that blooper was hot.
                    sig made by me

Comment

It's actually during the filming of FTF. Remember the hallway scene where Scully got stung by the bee? For years there was a rumor floating around about this kiss scene. And there it is.

I remember being so disappointed in the theater when we didn't get the kiss. But boy that blooper was hot.
                      Hmmm, you might be on to something but they make out at the end of S7.

Comment

Hmmm, you might be on to something but they make out at the end of S7.
                        Yes, but can you imagine what would've happened if we got to see anything even close to this in the theater? Spontaneous combustion!
                        sig made by me

Comment

Yes, but can you imagine what would've happened if we got to see anything even close to this in the theater? Spontaneous combustion!
                          To be frank, can I be Frank? I find the scene at the end of S7 more overwhelming than this kiss in FTF .

****Why won't you agree with me ? ****

Comment

To be frank, can I be Frank? I find the scene at the end of S7 more overwhelming than this kiss in FTF .

****Why won't you agree with me ? ****
                            You mean when Scully was holding William and Mulder kissed her? That was very sweet kiss! But the other one was "OMG 5 years of sexual tension is about to burst through" .

Alright fine, that kiss was good.
                            sig made by me

Comment

What you mean kind of "#Mulder and Scully up the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G#" kind of thing?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

What you mean kind of "#Mulder and Scully up the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G#" kind of thing?

Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X