No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    Oh it was, believe you me! Lol I wish I would have never had to watch it. When penalties were on she kept hiding behind her pillow!
    Well yeah I thought it was, of course I could have been to hyped up after having some haagen daz . I think it was funnier 'cos of Jane Fonda. But yep, I do agree about JLO and acting, it is absolutely terrible. I don't think she will ever learn! Thank you for the link hun. I watched the trailer and it looks so good. The gnome with red eyes looks great lol! Oh while I was on there I watched The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe trailer.... that looks good too! Another long wait though!
    *Giggles* good lucky guess!

*Giggles* yep me too. I am having trouble recalling most of them. You know the ones I always remember but I can't for the life of me remember the rest!
    Oh I know. It is so weird how someone can look that different! Well I didn't watch Tuesday's episode 'cos I was out with some friends (had a meal and watched House of Wax at the cinema this time, not too great either), but my brother told me a few things, mainly that Mason killed Ray??? I am going to have to watch the catch up on Saturday! *Giggles* that is very true, so maybe your brain sort of knew it and that's why Bryan came out!

Yep, lots and lots of reading and revising and updating skills. We were leaning about pressure ulcers today. They are nasty! Yep exactly! Although you have to book them. But I haven't had to use it so much. My 'puter is fine at the moment *keeps fingers crossed*!
    LOL hiding behind her pillow?! It's not Dr Who! *giggles* I guess it's a good thing they won then!
    You can't not have haagen dazs at the cinema...unwritten rule! So it either wasn't that bad or it was down to a sugar rush, I guess we'll never know! It's like Keanu, i'm not so sure he can act either... No probs, it does look good though & I love their idea of how to catch a very big rabbit(with a very big trap!). I love W&G! I think I saw that one somewhere, might have been on a movie show or something, it definitely wasn't online.

Uhuh, maybe it's 'cos we have so many that the ones we keep mentioning are the only ones that stick!
    I have to say anything that's got Paris Hilton in I avoid like the plague! But i'm guessing the meal made up for the terrible film . Yep, and...well i'm not going to spoil it for you but watch that bit carefully! Yeah and apparently added a B & an N to it!

Pressure ulcers...yep they sound nasty, rather you than me! I was having trouble with last night's ER! And *sniffle* Carter's gone!
    That seems a better system than at Gosta Green where you basically just had to queue for them, it was fine when it wasn't busy, but not so much fun when it was!

((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Hello There

So how do you like JAG Tracey ???!
      I mean at the moment the actress Catherine Bell is pregnant in what we see on FX so they make her sit behing the judges 's desk a lot not to show her tummy but soon ,I think for the finale of season 8 or 9 ..they are using her real pregnancy for a 4 part episodes..She needs to go on a mission and must be pregnant so they used her real tummy for it ..I think it's a great idea ..I can't wait to see the episodes because I know that Harm is a bit concern .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
        LOL hiding behind her pillow?! It's not Dr Who! *giggles* I guess it's a good thing they won then!
        You can't not have haagen dazs at the cinema...unwritten rule! So it either wasn't that bad or it was down to a sugar rush, I guess we'll never know! It's like Keanu, i'm not so sure he can act either... No probs, it does look good though & I love their idea of how to catch a very big rabbit(with a very big trap!). I love W&G! I think I saw that one somewhere, might have been on a movie show or something, it definitely wasn't online.

Uhuh, maybe it's 'cos we have so many that the ones we keep mentioning are the only ones that stick!
        I have to say anything that's got Paris Hilton in I avoid like the plague! But i'm guessing the meal made up for the terrible film . Yep, and...well i'm not going to spoil it for you but watch that bit carefully! Yeah and apparently added a B & an N to it!

Pressure ulcers...yep they sound nasty, rather you than me! I was having trouble with last night's ER! And *sniffle* Carter's gone!
        That seems a better system than at Gosta Green where you basically just had to queue for them, it was fine when it wasn't busy, but not so much fun when it was!
        Yep she was. I guess for her watching to see if they score a penalty was a very intense moment! *Giggles* exactly, god knows what she would have been like if they lost. Nah should would have just felt annoyed; I don't think she'd throw pillows around!
        Exactly, it’s the sacred rule of cinema trip experience! Yep, that is life for you! Yeah I know what you mean, although I wouldn't go as far to say that he is as worse as J-LO, close but not as bad! *Giggles* yep it does. Me too! When I clicked on that BBC link you gave me it was on there! I used to love the book and the cartoon (although I haven't read or seen it in ages) when I was little!

LOL! I think you are right there hun! I always remember our first of course (way back on our XF thread on Delphi ), the 'C5 for Homicide'!
        I know how you feel. She seems to be everywhere. Movies, reality tv, singing, modelling. It is so annoying. Hehe yep the meal did make up for it. It was very nice actually! I had chicken carbonara. I finally watched DLM and that was a really cool one again! I can't believe a gravling came out of Ray! That was very surprising! *Giggles* exactly! After all, that is what our brain is for!

Yep they are. If they get really bad (grade 4 IIRC) you can see the bone! Sorry if I make you feel sick or anything! Yeah I know, I can't believe Carter has gone *sniff, sniff*! But wasn't it nice when he came out of the toilet in the bar and he was alone so he watched the clips. We got to see Mark, Doug and Carol again! Oh really, that is a crapy system. But it is the usual though, that was like my old college!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Hello There

So how do you like JAG Tracey ???!
          I mean at the moment the actress Catherine Bell is pregnant in what we see on FX so they make her sit behing the judges 's desk a lot not to show her tummy but soon ,I think for the finale of season 8 or 9 ..they are using her real pregnancy for a 4 part episodes..She needs to go on a mission and must be pregnant so they used her real tummy for it ..I think it's a great idea ..I can't wait to see the episodes because I know that Harm is a bit concern .

Caty
          Hey Caty

Well to be honest with you, I haven't had a lot of time to be able to sit down and watch a full episode of JAG yet (Uni, work, Charmed, yep become a bit of a Charmed addict at the moment ). But from bits I have seen I think it actually looks good! I will have to try and watch an episode fully. Its not Stargate of course but I think I am going to like it! And Harm looks quite ok!

How are you anyway??? Are you making any music vids yet???

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yep she was. I guess for her watching to see if they score a penalty was a very intense moment! *Giggles* exactly, god knows what she would have been like if they lost. Nah should would have just felt annoyed; I don't think she'd throw pillows around!
            Exactly, it’s the sacred rule of cinema trip experience! Yep, that is life for you! Yeah I know what you mean, although I wouldn't go as far to say that he is as bad as J-LO, close, but not as bad! *Giggles* yep it does. Me too! When I clicked on that BBC link you gave me it was on there! I used to love the book and the cartoon (although I haven't read or seen it in ages) when I was little!

LOL! I think you are right there hun! I always remember our first of course (way back on our XF thread on Delphi ), the 'C5 for Homicide'!
            I know how you feel. She seems to be everywhere. Movies, reality tv, singing, modelling. It is so annoying. Hehe yep the meal did make up for it. It was very nice actually! I had chicken carbonara. I finally watched DLM and that was a really cool one again! I can't believe a gravling came out of Ray! That was very surprising! *Giggles* exactly! After all, that is what our brain is for!

Yep they are. If they get really bad (grade 4 IIRC) you can see the bone! Sorry if I make you feel sick or anything! Yeah I know, I can't believe Carter has gone *sniff, sniff*! But wasn't it nice when he came out of the toilet in the bar and he was alone so he watched the clips. We got to see Mark, Doug and Carol again! Oh really, that is a crappy system. But it is the usual though, that was like my old college!
            LOL you'd hope she wouldn't throw pillows around!
            Yup it's a little treat, and if you're really lucky you get to have popcorn aswell! No, maybe not, but he just has that really wooden thing going on most of the time. I can't work out whether he's just trying to be really subtle or he's just not very good at anything other than surfer dude!
            Yeah, but i'm sure it's been on talking Movies or Film 2005 or something. They made a cartoon of it? I remember the BBC series they did, which was fab, but not a cartoon....

I don't think we can ever forget that, even though it was way back there in the mists of time! And they still didn't buy it did they?! At least Hallmark showed it for a while.
            She really is, I hope she died a nice death! So did you watch the wednesday repeat or the saturday one? I know...completely unexpected!!! So I guess that's what happens when there's no post-it. What? Making strange words(ok so Bryan isn't all that strange but it wasn't the right word) out of other ones we can't quite think of! *giggles*

Ewwww! That's horrible, it doesn't bear thinking about!!! Ok focussing on ER now.... Yeah, but he'll be back for guest appearances though. It was nice how they did it I thought, when he walked out and you heard Mark and Carol and everyone, & Mark's advice to Carter when he became chief resident, even if it was kind of lost of Morris LOL!
            Well hopefully they've changed it, otherwise it's not really fair.

Sis

Comment

LOL you'd hope she wouldn't throw pillows around!
              Yup it's a little treat, and if you're really lucky you get to have popcorn aswell! No, maybe not, but he just has that really wooden thing going on most of the time. I can't work out whether he's just trying to be really subtle or he's just not very good at anything other than surfer dude!
              Yeah, but i'm sure it's been on talking Movies or Film 2005 or something. They made a cartoon of it? I remember the BBC series they did, which was fab, but not a cartoon....

I don't think we can ever forget that, even though it was way back there in the mists of time! And they still didn't buy it did they?! At least Hallmark showed it for a while.
              She really is, I hope she died a nice death! So did you watch the wednesday repeat or the saturday one? I know...completely unexpected!!! So I guess that's what happens when there's no post-it. What? Making strange words(ok so Bryan isn't all that strange but it wasn't the right word) out of other ones we can't quite think of! *giggles*

Ewwww! That's horrible, it doesn't bear thinking about!!! Ok focussing on ER now.... Yeah, but he'll be back for guest appearances though. It was nice how they did it I thought, when he walked out and you heard Mark and Carol and everyone, & Mark's advice to Carter when he became chief resident, even if it was kind of lost of Morris LOL!
              Well hopefully they've changed it, otherwise it's not really fair.
              I am finally here, sorry it has taken a while to reply to you! My brother has been in his last days of finishing his project so as you can imagine, I have hardly had any time to get on here!

Yep I would hope she wouldn't, unless she was mad at me lol!
              *Giggles* yup and if you're really, really, really lucky, you get to see a film (and one that you like )! Yeah I know what you mean. His acting really is wooden sometimes. I was watching Something's Gotta Give a few weeks ago and he was very wooden in that! LOL yep I like totally think he is only good at suffer dude!
              Yep I am sure of it! There was a film cartoon (it was on last Christmas but I forgot to tape it). Like I said, I haven't watched it since I was little but I have distinct memories of seeing Edmund and the Turkish delights and I always remember the bits where Aslan comes back and jumps over the castle wall (I don't think I am imagining it, could have gotten a few things wrong though )!

me either. Those we the good old days of GW! I miss them days! Nope they did not, all those tireless campaigns we did. We must have scared them!
              Oh yep, she died a good death. A stick through the head! She even she herself her death was good! I am surprised she never used the word 'hot' she does so many other times! I watched the Saturday one! Yep I guess so. And there were repercussions of it. And Ray the gravling was hanging around Daisy this week! I thought this week’s episode was great. Mason and the purple ( ) post-it lol! *Giggles* exactly!

Yep, it is pretty disgusting isn't it! Sorry hun! No more talking about them, my lips are sealed! I will tell you about a not so gross thing we did yesterday, blood pressure! Oh will he! That is good! Yeah I thought exactly the same thing! That advice Mark gave Carter was good advice, but yep, not so sure it was for Morris!
              Yep, you would hope anyway!

(((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I am finally here, sorry it has taken a while to reply to you! My brother has been in his last days of finishing his project so as you can imagine, I have hardly had any time to get on here!

*Giggles* yup and if you're really, really, really lucky, you get to see a film (and one that you like )! Yeah I know what you mean. His acting really is wooden sometimes. I was watching Something's Gotta Give a few weeks ago and he was very wooden in that! LOL yep I like totally think he is only good at surfer dude!
                Yep I am sure of it! There was a film cartoon (it was on last Christmas but I forgot to tape it). Like I said, I haven't watched it since I was little but I have distinct memories of seeing Edmund and the Turkish delights and I always remember the bits where Aslan comes back and jumps over the castle wall (I don't think I am imagining it, could have gotten a few things wrong though )!

me either. Those we the good old days of GW! I miss them days! Nope they did not, all those tireless campaigns we did. We must have scared them!
                Oh yep, she died a good death. A stick through the head! She even said herself her death was good! I am surprised she never used the word 'hot' she does so many other times! I watched the Saturday one! Yep I guess so. And there were repercussions of it. And Ray the graveling was hanging around Daisy this week! I thought this week’s episode was great. Mason and the purple ( ) post-it lol!

Yep, it is pretty disgusting isn't it! Sorry hun! No more talking about them, my lips are sealed! I will tell you about a not so gross thing we did yesterday, blood pressure! Oh will he! That is good! Yeah I thought exactly the same thing! That advice Mark gave Carter was good advice, but yep, not so sure it was for Morris!
                Ah well, it's taken me even longer to reply so I shouldn't worry about it! So how's your brother's project going...or has it gone?

LOL, exactly! You're not doing too well on that bit lately are you! Let's hope there's some better films out soon! He's not really in that much though is he? I distinctly remember not liking that film, maybe it's 'cos I was ill at the time but I just didn't find it funny. Woah, like totally?! *giggles*
                There probably is such a thing(and I don't think you can be making it up if you remember details ), 'cos it's a classic, I just haven't seen it.

Yeah me too, it seems so much bigger nowadays, very strange to get used to!
                Hehe, us? We're not scary! *giggle*
                A stick? Sounds, erm, interesting.... So you're not the world's biggest Paris Hilton fan then! Yeah poor Mason, he was so scared of that purple post-it(nice choice of colour I thought ). And Roxy knows, but she's not said anything, and, and....we've only got 2 more eps left!

It's very disgusting! Thankyou, you know what i'm like! Nice to see they can fit some none-yucky things in for you to do! Yep, I don't know how many but i'm pretty sure I read that he'll be back. Nope, Morris is an idiot, I can't believe they made him chief resident!

(((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Ah well, it's taken me even longer to reply so I shouldn't worry about it! So how's your brother's project going...or has it gone?

LOL, exactly! You're not doing too well on that bit lately are you! Let's hope there's some better films out soon! He's not really in that much though is he? I distinctly remember not liking that film, maybe it's 'cos I was ill at the time but I just didn't find it funny. Woah, like totally?! *giggles*
                  There probably is such a thing(and I don't think you can be making it up if you remember details ), 'cos it's a classic, I just haven't seen it.

Yeah me too, it seems so much bigger nowadays, very strange to get used to!
                  Hehe, us? We're not scary! *giggle*
                  A stick? Sounds, erm, interesting.... So you're not the world's biggest Paris Hilton fan then! Yeah poor Mason, he was so scared of that purple post-it(nice choice of colour I thought ). And Roxy knows, but she's not said anything, and, and....we've only got 2 more eps left!

It's very disgusting! Thankyou, you know what i'm like! Nice to see they can fit some none-yucky things in for you to do! Yep, I don't know how many but i'm pretty sure I read that he'll be back. Nope, Morris is an idiot, I can't believe they made him chief resident!
                  And then I go and do it again lol! I am off this week as well! I forgot to mention it. We have a reading week for revision! But yesterday I stayed at my friends in Walsall otherwise I would have replied! His project is finally over thank god! He handed it in yesterday so no more using the 'puter. That is until September when he starts uni!

I know. It is not good at all! Wouldn't it be good if you could get refunds for the crappy movies! I like the look of War of the Worlds and Batman Begins! But they could turn out to be stinkers too! Well he's not in it as much as Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson but he is in a bit of it! I think it was ok. But What women want was better and still my favourite rom com! *Giggles* we could like, totally go on like this forever again!
                  *Giggles* well you never know, when I was in junior school yr6 did a performance of it. But yep, I still think it was most definitely a cartoon too!

I know. There are so many people around which is great for GW. It is nice that we are one of the biggest forums around for Stargate but yep; it is hard to get used to!
                  Hehe I thought you would say that and I totally agree! Nothing scary what so ever!
                  I know it does doesn't it! *Giggles* oh how did you guess?!?! Yeah I thought so too. I wish they would use purple more often! Only 1 ep to go now . Why can’t they decided to make another season?!?! Today’s was very good. So much stuff happened. Rube and his daughter Rosie, that was so sad! And she knew it was him! Then we have Mason/Daisy/Ray! I can't believe George reaped him like that and he burnt up! It was trés cool though!

I know. I am really sorry! Will not happen again! I know. Last Friday we did urinalysis. Although it wasn't real urine we had to test! I don't know what it was actually! Aaaww that is cool. 'cos it would have been horrible if he had never come back. It would be like RDA not coming back for any eps of S9! Oh I know. They must have not had too many applicants to consider and so got very desperate!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

And then I go and do it again lol! I am off this week as well! I forgot to mention it. We have a reading week for revision! But yesterday I stayed at my friends in Walsall otherwise I would have replied! His project is finally over thank god! He handed it in yesterday so no more using the 'puter. That is until September when he starts uni!

I know. It is not good at all! Wouldn't it be good if you could get refunds for the crappy movies! I like the look of War of the Worlds and Batman Begins! But they could turn out to be stinkers too! Well he's not in it as much as Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson but he is in a bit of it! I think it was ok. But What women want was better and still my favourite rom com! *Giggles* we could like, totally go on like this forever again!
                    *Giggles* well you never know, when I was in junior school yr6 did a performance of it. But yep, I still think it was most definitely a cartoon too!

I know. There are so many people around which is great for GW. It is nice that we are one of the biggest forums around for Stargate but yep; it is hard to get used to!
                    Hehe I thought you would say that and I totally agree! Nothing scary what so ever!
                    I know it does doesn't it! *Giggles* oh how did you guess?!?! Yeah I thought so too. I wish they would use purple more often! Only 1 ep to go now . Why can’t they decided to make another season?!?! Today’s was very good. So much stuff happened. Rube and his daughter Rosie, that was so sad! And she knew it was him! Then we have Mason/Daisy/Ray! I can't believe George reaped him like that and he burnt up! It was trés cool though!

I know. I am really sorry! Will not happen again! I know. Last Friday we did urinalysis. Although it wasn't real urine we had to test! I don't know what it was actually! Aaaww that is cool. 'cos it would have been horrible if he had never come back. It would be like RDA not coming back for any eps of S9! Oh I know. They must have not had too many applicants to consider and so got very desperate!
                    Snap, LOL! Haven't you got an exam or 2 coming up soon? Oh well, september's a while away yet... That's the interior design course, where they told him they expected him to have a laptop?!

It would be great, especially if you didn't go on the cheaper days or do the Orange Wednesday thing. I think Batman Begins looks pretty darn great, not so sure about War of The Worlds though, I do have a slight aversion to Tom Cruise!
                    Like, yeah totally forever dude! *giggles* Maybe we should like, woah, stop or whatever!

It is, and it's completely huge now, it's slightly intimidating!
                    LOL, well there isn't...is there?!
                    'Cos you don't have a sig saying 'I love Paris Hilton'! Not to mention the fact that you don't have a sig at all *giggles*.
                    Yeah it makes me want to go & buy purple post-its! Well in SFX there's the tiniest interview with Ellen Muth, & she said there's a slight possibility it could go to another network but that's pretty much been the situation since it's cancellation was announced. I have my fingers crossed but i'd say it wasn't very hopeful, we'll just have to get the dvd's and watch them over & over again! I know, that bit was so sad, poor Rube. And yeah I couldn't believe George reaped him, who knew you could reap a graveling?! Definitely cool!

Good, good, good! I'd take a guess & say fake urine? Yeah it's not like they killed him off so that's good(and I still can't watch the ep where Mark dies without crying my eyes out!). Extremely desperate LOL! If only Pratt had applied...

Sis

Comment

Snap, LOL! Haven't you got an exam or 2 coming up soon? Oh well, september's a while away yet... That's the interior design course, where they told him they expected him to have a laptop?!

It would be great, especially if you didn't go on the cheaper days or do the Orange Wednesday thing. I think Batman Begins looks pretty darn great, not so sure about War of The Worlds though, I do have a slight aversion to Tom Cruise!
                      Like, yeah totally forever dude! *giggles* Maybe we should like, woah, stop or whatever!

It is, and it's completely huge now, it's slightly intimidating!
                      LOL, well there isn't...is there?!
                      'Cos you don't have a sig saying 'I love Paris Hilton'! Not to mention the fact that you don't have a sig at all *giggles*.
                      Yeah it makes me want to go & buy purple post-its! Well in SFX there's the tiniest interview with Ellen Muth, & she said there's a slight possibility it could go to another network but that's pretty much been the situation since it's cancellation was announced. I have my fingers crossed but i'd say it wasn't very hopeful, we'll just have to get the dvd's and watch them over & over again! I know, that bit was so sad, poor Rube. And yeah I couldn't believe George reaped him, who knew you could reap a graveling?! Definitely cool!

Good, good, good! I'd take a guess & say fake urine? Yeah it's not like they killed him off so that's good(and I still can't watch the ep where Mark dies without crying my eyes out!). Extremely desperate LOL! If only Pratt had applied...
                      LOL! It's terrible isn't it!?! Yep I have, in just over 2 weeks. I know my physiology one is the 7th July but I am not sure about my psychology one. And this week we have an assignment launch for the personal and professional module! Argh! Yep it is indeed that course! I doubt he will be getting a laptop either. I still think that was quite bad on there part!

Exactly. I think the film producers are the ones that really owe us lol! Yeah me too! I think Christian Bale looks really good as Batman! My mum definitely wants to see War of the Worlds. I do want to see it 'cos I like Spielberg movies but I don't like Tom Cruise all that much (especially now with his cringe-worthy declarations of love for Katie Holmes *yuck*).
                      *Giggles* I think you are like, totally right dudette!

I know. Over 8000 people now isn't it?!?
                      No there isn't, and I am sticking to it!
                      lol very true and god I really hope I never have a sig like that! I always intended to have a sig though, but couldn't think of one to have and then I couldn't be bothered lol!
                      Me too. In fact I do need some post-its so if I find purple ones then they are mine! *Squeee* really, that would be so cool if it did *fingers crossed*. But yeah, I agree, it really doesn't look that hopeful! Hehe exactly, and the 1st season is coming out on dvd soon isn't it! I know, I wonder if the rest know you can reap gravelings? And I wonder if George will tell them??

*Giggles* I am guessing your guess is correct lol! Oh me either. Every time I hear the 'somewhere over the rainbow' song they played it made me cry! That episode is too sad! I know, I really think he should have applied...

((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey there,

I have to say reading the last few posts I'm completely lost. Well maybe not completely otherwise I wouldn't be posting in this thread so I should rephrase that to mostly completely lost

Picking up from the e-mail Sis sent me, Tracey what's this about you injecting oranges? Should we be worried? You going for the Frankenstein major in college Of course we could just come up with another TV show about fruits that turn into human shaped beings who could be good or bad depending on the POV of the star of the episode. Even more interesting would be to have a different star every week for the first few weeks and then letting the viewers decide who should be the regular lead for the show. Thus statisfying the very strange fondness people have developed for the reality show thingy without actually being a silly reality show.

Have you guys seen Revenge of the Sith yet? Did you like it? What about Batman Begins, and when is the next season of SG-1 going to start?

Okay then will post again soon.

lpl

Comment

LOL! It's terrible isn't it!?! Yep I have, in just over 2 weeks. I know my physiology one is the 7th July but I am not sure about my psychology one. And this week we have an assignment launch for the personal and professional module! Argh! Yep it is indeed that course! I doubt he will be getting a laptop either. I still think that was quite bad on their part!

Exactly. I think the film producers are the ones that really owe us lol! Yeah me too! I think Christian Bale looks really good as Batman! My mum definitely wants to see War of the Worlds. I do want to see it 'cos I like Spielberg movies but I don't like Tom Cruise all that much (especially now with his cringe-worthy declarations of love for Katie Holmes *yuck*).
                          *Giggles* I think you are like, totally right dudette!

I know. Over 8000 people now isn't it?!?
                          lol very true and god I really hope I never have a sig like that! I always intended to have a sig though, but couldn't think of one to have and then I couldn't be bothered lol!
                          Me too. In fact I do need some post-its so if I find purple ones then they are mine! *Squeee* really, that would be so cool if it did *fingers crossed*. But yeah, I agree, it really doesn't look that hopeful! Hehe exactly, and the 1st season is coming out on dvd soon isn't it! I know, I wonder if the rest know you can reap gravelings? And I wonder if George will tell them??

*Giggles* I am guessing your guess is correct lol! Oh me either. Every time I hear the 'somewhere over the rainbow' song they played it made me cry! That episode is too sad! I know, I really think he should have applied...
                          Yep but it's not like we never get round to replying... we both get there eventually! Oh so you still have a fair amount of time to panic, I mean, revise! I can see why you're eeking! Sounds like you're going to be busy...
                          Yeah me too, I can imagine that would put quite a lot of people off(or maybe that's what it's meant to do!) and I still don't see what's wrong with just hiring one.

*giggles* Or at least free tickets to see something good! Yeah, and anything has got to be better than the last Batman film...yeesh! Aww you're not liking the new improved lovesick Tom Cruise then?
                          I totally am....!

That's a whole lot of people!
                          Hehe! I watched the Foo Fighters Making The Video thing the other day, for their new single, and they had this corridor that they'd just scrawled with stuff that they'd found on messageboards. So they took Dave down to have a look at it before they started filming & the first thing he said was 'there's an awful lot of stuff about Paris Hilton on here' LOL! You're not the only one to not be in her fanclub!
                          We've actually got enough, I just like a change from yellow now & again! Wouldn't it?!!! But I bet it doesn't happen.... Yeah, I think it's out at the end of June, they reviewed in SFX already. Well we get to find out tomorrow *sniffle* last ep!

*giggles* I'd say so myself but then I really have no idea, that would be a great job wouldn't it...fake urine manufacturer! LOL! Did they play that song? It's definitely sad enough... Yeah but he didn't, so someone had to get it and Morris is definitely the comic relief!

((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by frootloopisi
                            Hey there,

I have to say reading the last few posts I'm completely lost. Well maybe not completely otherwise I wouldn't be posting in this thread so I should rephrase that to mostly completely lost

Picking up from the e-mail Sis sent me, Tracey what's this about you injecting oranges? Should we be worried? You going for the Frankenstein major in college Of course we could just come up with another TV show about fruits that turn into human shaped beings who could be good or bad depending on the POV of the star of the episode. Even more interesting would be to have a different star every week for the first few weeks and then letting the viewers decide who should be the regular lead for the show. Thus statisfying the very strange fondness people have developed for the reality show thingy without actually being a silly reality show.

Have you guys seen Revenge of the Sith yet? Did you like it? What about Batman Begins, and when is the next season of SG-1 going to start?

Okay then will post again soon.

lpl
                            Loopy!

Mostly completely lost *giggle* well, yeah, I can definitely see that. Maybe we've developed a way of posting that only we can understand, or maybe we just don't make sense in the firstplace!

Fruits that turn into humans? Now that would be a bad thing for your 5-a-day fruit & veg portions wouldn't it?! And could you possibly have such a thing as an evil kiwi fruit? Ok now i'm just being silly....

Haven't seen Revenge of The Sith(I like the suggestion I saw somewhere that all the new Star Wars titles sound like diseases, 'oh you have a nasty case of the phantom menaces' hehe!), and I don't intend to. I gave up on it when The Phantom Menace turned out to be duller than a dull thing in dull-land and totally forgettable. Batman Begins looks really good though, I think Chris Nolan did a fab job with Memento & Insomnia so it can only be a good thing that he got to direct. No idea about SG, it's usually Julyish for the states & Septembery, Octobery over here.

Sis

Comment

Hey everyone and Loopy (great to see you back here )

I can't stay on here long so I thought I would just do a quick general post (I am trying to stick to my revision plan lol) 'cos I just saw something on GW home page and thought I would share 'cos I know you will like it Kirsty!! I shall reply to other posts very soon btw, I promise!

Ok so I just looked on GWs home page and I looked at the newest news and let out a loud 'yes and woo hoo'! RDA is going to be in The Simpsons! It doesn't say when, and if he will be playing himself (I think he could be MacGyver 'cos of Patti and Selma lol) but how cool is that???

Bye for now!

(((((((((huggles))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey everyone and Loopy (great to see you back here )

I can't stay on here long so I thought I would just do a quick general post (I am trying to stick to my revision plan lol) 'cos I just saw something on GW home page and thought I would share 'cos I know you will like it Kirsty!! I shall reply to other posts very soon btw, I promise!

Ok so I just looked on GWs home page and I looked at the newest news and let out a loud 'yes and woo hoo'! RDA is going to be in The Simpsons! It doesn't say when, and if he will be playing himself (I think he could be MacGyver 'cos of Patti and Selma lol) but how cool is that???

Bye for now!
                                Hey hun!

Hope the revision's going well . Believe it or not I had actually heard about this (for once ). It's trés cool, and about time too!!!

Now get back to your studies!

(((((((((huggles))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Working...
                                X