No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    Yeah, the 'database error' one has been coming up a lot too. I tried to get on here last night (well when I got in, which was a few minutes before ER came on E4 +1 lol). Yep, that is the main thing!

Nope she didn't. That would have been horrible if she would have had to though! I do love my hair and if it ever got burnt or had chewing gum stuck in it, well I wouldn’t go nuts ('cos I know it can be salvaged) but I would be very unhappy! I know, for a little piece of hair anyway...

I was wondering why she was doing it at first, but then it clicked she was reaping him! Oh yeah, it was. And snap, I thought he was going to die by the light too! And then his friend turns up and shoots him. Oh and Mason was just a little too late for his reap! It was a good ep!

*Giggles* have we been here before?? *Thinks about pm*!
    Yep & also the 'site not found' thing! You had just a few mins to spare then!

Yeah, I mean, cutting your hair off 'cos you want to is one thing, but when you're forced to...no fun!

Me too, and, well, it became clearer when she stuck that knife/letter opener or whatever it was through her hand! It's 'cos of the sneaky little graveling that was hanging about on it, you just thought it was going to go 'SPLAT!' But no... *giggles* Mason's always late, even when he tries not to be, and if he will get adopted by a bunch of goths...

Deja vu? Good thing we're not living in Matrixland 'cos yep I think we have!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
      Yep & also the 'site not found' thing! You had just a few mins to spare then!

Yeah, I mean, cutting your hair off 'cos you want to is one thing, but when you're forced to...no fun!

Me too, and, well, it became clearer when she stuck that knife/letter opener or whatever it was through her hand! It's 'cos of the sneaky little graveling that was hanging about on it, you just thought it was going to go 'SPLAT!' But no... *giggles* Mason's always late, even when he tries not to be, and if he will get adopted by a bunch of goths...

Deja vu? Good thing we're not living in Matrixland 'cos yep I think we have!
      Woo hoo! I can finally get on! That is what I had last night. I had to go out after I replied to your email and then when I got back, GW was offline again. I hope they have it all worked out now! I bet Darren and everyone else were pulling their hair out!

Yeah exactly. Hair is a part of your identity, so to have it taken away when you don’t want it would be stressful (ok I have been looking through my psychology work from A-level too much lol ).

Yep it did! Yep, that is exactly why I thought it was going to be the light. So that definitely was a twist! *Giggles* yep, that's Mason! Oh I so did not read any of the sky mag tv guide bit, 'cos I was looking through it and as of 17th May, DLM is going to be switched to 10pm! Grr!

I am thinking so! *Giggles* yep, 'tis a very good thing indeed! hehe

((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Woo hoo! I can finally get on! That is what I had last night. I had to go out after I replied to your email and then when I got back, GW was offline again. I hope they have it all worked out now! I bet Darren and everyone else were pulling their hair out!

Yeah exactly. Hair is a part of your identity, so to have it taken away when you don’t want it would be stressful (ok I have been looking through my psychology work from A-level too much lol ).

Yep it did! Yep, that is exactly why I thought it was going to be the light. So that definitely was a twist! *Giggles* yep, that's Mason! Oh I so did not read any of the sky mag tv guide bit, 'cos I was looking through it and as of 17th May, DLM is going to be switched to 10pm! Grr!

I am thinking so! *Giggles* yep, 'tis a very good thing indeed! hehe
        Oh they had a few more gremlins in the system did they! Yeah i'm sure they were, I know I would be!

LOL, well if it comes in handy for uni... And yes it would be very stressful...you'd have to go & buy a wig or something until yours grows back the way you want!

You know I wondered why they were advertising something at 9pm on tuesdays(can't for the life of me remember what it was!). Well they're not taking it off altogether at least, you just have to stay up a bit later...

*giggles* Indeed! Although if you could get agent Smith to say something other than 'Mr Anderson' it might be fun... like 'Oy with the poodles already!' or something (completely ripped off from Gilmore Girls but it's a good phrase and one I would like to hear Smith say, or anyone in those films actually, it might make more sense than all that cod-philosophical nonsense they have a tendency to spout! ).

((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Oh they had a few more gremlins in the system did they! Yeah i'm sure they were, I know I would be!

LOL, well if it comes in handy for uni... And yes it would be very stressful...you'd have to go & buy a wig or something until yours grows back the way you want!

You know I wondered why they were advertising something at 9pm on tuesdays(can't for the life of me remember what it was!). Well they're not taking it off altogether at least, you just have to stay up a bit later...

*giggles* Indeed! Although if you could get agent Smith to say something other than 'Mr Anderson' it might be fun... like 'Oy with the poodles already!' or something (completely ripped off from Gilmore Girls but it's a good phrase and one I would like to hear Smith say, or anyone in those films actually, it might make more sense than all that cod-philosophical nonsense they have a tendency to spout! ).
          Well and again the gremlins were still there! But now I can finally get on, woo hoo! But I shall have to go to bed soon 'cos I have work tomorrow!

Oh it does, and my biology work too. I think I'll spend the whole of Sunday looking back over all that work! Yep, and then your hair might grow back not the way you want it too!

Yeah me as well. Although I don’t know if it was me imagining it but I am sure I heard a different time again. I was watching Cold Case and they showed Revelations again and I am sure I heard them say 10pm this time so I have no idea what is going on! But like I said before, it is Sky! Yeah I know, it is too late for me sometimes ...

ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh now that quote would be brilliant (don't really watch Gilmore Girls but it sounds funny ). He has one of those voices and I think if he said that it would be hilarious lol!

(((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Well and again the gremlins were still there! But now I can finally get on, woo hoo! But I shall have to go to bed soon 'cos I have work tomorrow!

Oh it does, and my biology work too. I think I'll spend the whole of Sunday looking back over all that work! Yep, and then your hair might grow back not the way you want it too!

Yeah me as well. Although I don’t know if it was me imagining it but I am sure I heard a different time again. I was watching Cold Case and they showed Revelations again and I am sure I heard them say 10pm this time so I have no idea what is going on! But like I said before, it is Sky! Yeah I know, it is too late for me sometimes ...

ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh now that quote would be brilliant (don't really watch Gilmore Girls but it sounds funny ). He has one of those voices and I think if he said that it would be hilarious lol!
            Maybe they're working in conjunction with the IBH?! Oh, you're working those lovely big long shifts aren't you!

Doubly handy in that case!
            True, but you could always get your wig cut the way you wanted, or coloured purple or something! *giggles*

Oh so it's that Revelations thingy, I knew it was something like that just couldn't quite remember. There's always Sky Mix I guess or taping it.... I'm sticking to what it says in the mag even though it's probably wrong!

And it wouldn't be that out of place would it, lets face it, LOL! In fact it would probably be fun to take the dialogue out & start again...same pictures just different words, you could make them say anything you wanted !!!

(((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

Sis
            Last edited by thelittlesis; 07 May 2005, 02:40 AM. Reason: to edit, obviously!

Comment

Maybe they're working in conjunction with the IBH?! Oh, you're working those lovely big long shifts aren't you!

Doubly handy in that case!
              True, but you could always get your wig cut the way you wanted, or coloured purple or something! *giggles*

Oh so it's that Revelations thingy, I knew it was something like that just couldn't quite remember. There's always Sky Mix I guess or taping it.... I'm sticking to what it says in the mag even though it's probably wrong!

And it wouldn't be that out of place would it, lets face it, LOL! In fact it would probably be fun to take the dialogue out & start again...same pictures just different words, you could make them say anything you wanted !!!
              LOL! Oh may be they are! I just hope for not too long though, missing posts, posts that get eaten up whilst typing, it is a nightmare I tell you!
              I did. 9-6 again! It was so bad though. Although we were done by 5.30 so Paul (one of the shop floor managers) got us to go on the shop floor and tidy up clothes. I hate it when that happens!

Yep it is!
              *Giggles* oh yep. And it would be a good thing if you wanted to change your hair colour! If one colour doesn't suit, you just get another wig!

Well I think it is anyway! Yep there is, which might be a good idea. Or I could just tape it ('cos I know everyone else will be watching it) and then watch it when I have time and I don't need sleep! Lol!

True! Oh yeah, your own little storyboard, but everything is already acted out, you just have to give them new words to say! And it probably would work like those movies where they do a fight scene and the mouth totally doesn’t go with the words! Lol!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

LOL! Oh may be they are! I just hope for not too long though, missing posts, posts that get eaten up whilst typing, it is a nightmare I tell you!
                I did. 9-6 again! It was so bad though. Although we were done by 5.30 so Paul (one of the shop floor managers) got us to go on the shop floor and tidy up clothes. I hate it when that happens!

*Giggles* oh yep. And it would be a good thing if you wanted to change your hair colour! If one colour doesn't suit, you just get another wig!

Well I think it is anyway! Yep there is, which might be a good idea. Or I could just tape it ('cos I know everyone else will be watching it) and then watch it when I have time and I don't need sleep! Lol!

True! Oh yeah, your own little storyboard, but everything is already acted out, you just have to give them new words to say! And it probably would work like those movies where they do a fight scene and the mouth totally doesn’t go with the words! Lol!
                Well we can always hope!
                So they didn't let you go home early? That's mean!

Yeah exactly, or drastically alter your style to really really long or something. You could always go green for lime green tuesdays too! *giggles*

It might be the way to go if everyone else is watching it.... Ooh you know I said the first season was out on dvd but only in the US? Well I just happened to be looking on Amazonius & it's coming out here too! Don't remember the date though.... It's seems ages ago now, and there was Betty & her polaroids & we didn't like Daisy to start with... trés weird!

Yup, in funny voices too, that'd be fun ! Oh yeah those martial art type ones LOL!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Well we can always hope!
                  So they didn't let you go home early? That's mean!

Yeah exactly, or drastically alter your style to really really long or something. You could always go green for lime green tuesdays too! *giggles*

It might be the way to go if everyone else is watching it.... Ooh you know I said the first season was out on dvd but only in the US? Well I just happened to be looking on Amazonius & it's coming out here too! Don't remember the date though.... It's seems ages ago now, and there was Betty & her polaroids & we didn't like Daisy to start with... trés weird!

Yup, in funny voices too, that'd be fun ! Oh yeah those martial art type ones LOL!
                  Exactly! *Giggles*...
                  Nope they did not (not even 5 minutes early). If only they were that nice!

Yep, a wig definitely could be a useful thing! ROTFLMAO oh wouldn't that be cool! And then of course, the big one, orange wednesdays!

Yep I am thinking that too! And by the way it is looking, Tuesdays seem to be the day when I have to be in uni until 7.30 (I hope that doesn't happen in October when new Stargate comes on, although I guess I would just watch it Wednesday instead) so I would be tired a lot anyway. I have digressed ... so DLM's 1st season is coming on dvd here then? Oh that is cool, took them a while though! Ah yes, Betty was cool. But now I have grown to like Daisy. I don't know which one I prefer though; it's hard to say!

Exactly. Could you imagine a martial art type voice for Smith! That would be hilarious!

(((((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Has anyone played the X-Files game on Playstation 2? I saw it today and I wanted to buy it but I played the one on playstation and it wasn't that great.
                    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Nope they did not (not even 5 minutes early). If only they were that nice!

Yep, a wig definitely could be a useful thing! ROTFLMAO oh wouldn't that be cool! And then of course, the big one, orange wednesdays!

Yep I am thinking that too! And by the way it is looking, Tuesdays seem to be the day when I have to be in uni until 7.30 (I hope that doesn't happen in October when new Stargate comes on, although I guess I would just watch it Wednesday instead) so I would be tired a lot anyway. I have digressed ... so DLM's 1st season is coming on dvd here then? Oh that is cool, took them a while though! Ah yes, Betty was cool. But now I have grown to like Daisy. I don't know which one I prefer though; it's hard to say!

Exactly. Could you imagine a martial art type voice for Smith! That would be hilarious!
                      Aww! At least it's only once a week now though, it's not like they can make you stay there forever(you'd have to hope anyway! ).

ROTFL! 2 really bright wigs in 2 days *giggles* good thing they're wigs, otherwise you'd have one heck of a dye job on your hands(or hair, even ). But the big question is, would you take it off while you were watching the film, or just be really proud of your Hathor hair & keep it on forever & ever?!

They seem to have changed their minds, you were right about them sticking Revelations on at 10pm, I saw the ad during DLM! It does make more sense that way...less disruption!
                      That's if they put Stargate on on a tuesday again I guess, and as you say you can always watch it on Mix...
                      Yup, I know, definitely about time! Yeah me too, it took a while, 'cos Betty was fab, but she's grown on me.

LMAO! Now i'd completely watch that(it's possibly the equivalent of XF fairy lights ). It kind of reminds me of the Adam & Joe Show that used to be on C4.... I don't know if you've seen it at all but they'd take a movie like American Beauty or, weirdly enough, Showgirls & act it out using toys, like teddy bears & little Star Wars figures *giggles*. Lots of fun!

(((((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                        Has anyone played the X-Files game on Playstation 2? I saw it today and I wanted to buy it but I played the one on playstation and it wasn't that great.
                        Nope sorry, not a computer game-y person! And i'm not entirely sure I can see how XF would work as a game but maybe that's just me!

Sis

Comment

I haven't played it but from what I heard of it it should be interesting. More of a weird science plot line rather than previous games conspiracy plots. Only reason I haven't played is not having a PS2.

Comment

Aww! At least it's only once a week now though, it's not like they can make you stay there forever(you'd have to hope anyway! ).

ROTFL! 2 really bright wigs in 2 days *giggles* good thing they're wigs, otherwise you'd have one heck of a dye job on your hands(or hair, even ). But the big question is, would you take it off while you were watching the film, or just be really proud of your Hathor hair & keep it on forever & ever?!

They seem to have changed their minds, you were right about them sticking Revelations on at 10pm, I saw the ad during DLM! It does make more sense that way...less disruption!
                            That's if they put Stargate on on a tuesday again I guess, and as you say you can always watch it on Mix...
                            Yup, I know, definitely about time! Yeah me too, it took a while, 'cos Betty was fab, but she's grown on me.

LMAO! Now i'd completely watch that(it's possibly the equivalent of XF fairy lights ). It kind of reminds me of the Adam & Joe Show that used to be on C4.... I don't know if you've seen it at all but they'd take a movie like American Beauty or, weirdly enough, Showgirls & act it out using toys, like teddy bears & little Star Wars figures *giggles*. Lots of fun!
                            Yeah that is true and nope, they could not make you stay forever...I'd just run if they did! . I could never go back to doing a full week there. No chance in hell! Saying that, I do find myself asking how it is going in the week and who took over my job (I am very picky about my till area and the making all the sandwiches pretty ). But yep, I would never go back!

*Giggles* yep. You could just see it now, it gets so big that it could be turned into a national holiday '18th June, orange wig Wednesdays day'
                            LOL good question indeed. 'Cos if you did keep it on, people might get distracted by the bright colour. But then again, an orange hathor like wig would be great so you should be proud too!

Yeah exactly! Why move DLM when it has been on at 9pm for a while, it is a bit stupid IMO!
                            Yeah that is true, maybe they will move it back to Wednesdays like they used to have it (which I liked 'cos it was in the middle of the week)!
                            Yeah me too. It is not like she is better the Betty; she is just different. And that is good!

*Giggles* ah but which one would you prefer, XF fairy lights or a martial art Smith voice? I have never heard of that show before but it sounds so fun! Recreating movie scenes with Star wars figures and teddy bears, what a cool idea!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I haven't played it either. I have a PS2 but I just haven't been able to get it and I don’t play that often anyway (unless a new Resident evil or Spryo (I know it is for kids more but it is just so cute ) game is out). But I think the game looks good. I think if you play as Scully you have to save Mulder and she gets to do autopsies and stuff. You play Mulder and you have to save Scully and he just does the normal Mulder stuff. Well I think so anyway!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yeah that is true and nope, they could not make you stay forever...I'd just run if they did! . I could never go back to doing a full week there. No chance in hell! Saying that, I do find myself asking how it is going in the week and who took over my job (I am very picky about my till area and the making all the sandwiches pretty ). But yep, I would never go back!

*Giggles* yep. You could just see it now, it gets so big that it could be turned into a national holiday '18th June, orange wig Wednesdays day'
                                LOL good question indeed. 'Cos if you did keep it on, people might get distracted by the bright colour. But then again, an orange hathor like wig would be great so you should be proud too!

Yeah exactly! Why move DLM when it has been on at 9pm for a while, it is a bit stupid IMO!
                                Yeah that is true, maybe they will move it back to Wednesdays like they used to have it (which I liked 'cos it was in the middle of the week)!
                                Yeah me too. It is not like she is better the Betty; she is just different. And that is good!

*Giggles* ah but which one would you prefer, XF fairy lights or a martial art Smith voice? I have never heard of that show before but it sounds so fun! Recreating movie scenes with Star wars figures and teddy bears, what a cool idea!
                                I'm sure most people would run! Aaw! *giggles* Well you did do it for a long time, and who doesn't want pretty looking sandwiches?! I would've popped in to see you yesterday but we didn't really have time .

Hehe that would be cool, and if you can have things like national doughnut week then I don't see why not!
                                Exactly, 'cos it's sooo bright & shiny that you'd probably be the only one paying attention to the film, although that's perhaps no bad thing....

Well it doesn't appear to be moving so they've maybe come to their senses... *checks to see if the cushions are still on the floor, just in case*
                                Yeah it was good, and also something to watch on a wednesday as there was nothing else on. But haven't the past couple of seasons been on on a tuesday, so unless they have a radical reshuffle then I guess tuesdays it is!
                                Indeed! And the Eric McCormack ep's on this week.

Good question! XF fairy lights that have a martial art Smith voice? Maybe that would be a bit much *giggles*
                                It was, it was nuts, & they'd send Adam or Joe's dad(can't remember which one it was) off to report on cool stuff like Glastonbury... cue confused looking elderly person!

Sis

Comment

Working...
                                X