X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sneaks back in* HAHAHAHA

They have the whole collection of X-Files tapes at Cash Converters but I don't have money :'(
    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

*peeks in, is an X-phile*

I need to get the X-files DVD's season by season along with SG1. *sigh* patience me, patience*

How come it's more expensive than SG1?? (nitpicking)
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
        Can't say I even looked on tuesday, all I know is everything was back to normal on wednesday.
        Hehe I did indeed, and very nicely placed they were too - you'd think this happened on a regular basis!

Yes, exactly like that, or really early first season ones. I haven't seen any of those for ages!
        Oh that's right! You know by the time we mention the words 'search party' they usually show up. We might actually have to search this time....

I'd say either commentary fatigue or it's a huge mistake & all will be well on the boxset, although that's not so good for people who've bought the single dvds and is probably, like we said, just wishful thinking. Will you still buy S8 anyway?
        Yeah, I mean what else could it be referring to?! I have no idea! *giggles*

That happy dance has been coming out a lot recently! Cool!
        Aww but it's true you do seem to get them quite easily! Glad you're feeling a bit better though .
        Yeah but it was playing up again, well for me it was anyway. I tried to get on last night but couldn't and the same with this morning! But now it is working again and I am here and happy!
        *Giggles* I know. And I think I might make it happen again if I fish out some piccies!

Yep me either. I think I could benefit with seeing some older episodes actually. I do miss them!
        LOL! Yep it usually is the way. But you are right, I think we really so have to search...

Yeah exactly! Maybe someone should write to MGM and ask what is going on??? Well I want to buy them, and I have liked most of S8 so I probably will whenever they decide to bring it out on boxset that is! How about you?
        *Giggles*......

It has indeed! I am getting really good at it now you know!
        Yep I do but yep, feeling a lot better. Just a cold and a little sore throat still. I have been up and out today so I must be feeling much better lol!

Thank you for the get-well huggles btw!

((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Hello x-philers

Here is a little collage I just made for Mulder and Scully

Caty
          Hey ((((((((((caty)))))))))

Thank you for posting that collage here. It is very brilliant. You have all the best piccies in there! I have seen it already though. I do lurk around Intel and around 'Caty's place' and so have seen it. I have seen some of the Sam and Jack ones as well and I love them! I shall have to get some time to come over and post! See what some of the other shippers are up too, I miss the whole shipper family.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            *peeks in, is an X-phile*

I need to get the X-files DVD's season by season along with SG1. *sigh* patience me, patience*

How come it's more expensive than SG1?? (nitpicking)
            Hey there!

I think XF dvds are more expensive because the casing is different. It is like Buffy and Angel dvds (all Fox), the design is better, it is not just 6 dvd cases stuck into a box (althougj I like that for SG-1 ). Well that is what I am guessing! But now the XF dvd prices have come down because the boxsets have changed. It's called 'digi pack' now I think!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
              Yeah but it was playing up again, well for me it was anyway. I tried to get on last night but couldn't and the same with this morning! But now it is working again and I am here and happy!
              *Giggles* I know. And I think I might make it happen again if I fish out some piccies!

Yep me either. I think I could benefit with seeing some older episodes actually. I do miss them!
              LOL! Yep it usually is the way. But you are right, I think we really so have to search...

Yeah exactly! Maybe someone should write to MGM and ask what is going on??? Well I want to buy them, and I have liked most of S8 so I probably will whenever they decide to bring it out on boxset that is! How about you?

It has indeed! I am getting really good at it now you know!
              Yep I do but yep, feeling a lot better. Just a cold and a little sore throat still. I have been up and out today so I must be feeling much better lol!

Thank you for the get-well huggles btw!
              Don't you just hate when that happens, at least you managed to get on....
              LOL you might! Depending on the pic of course !

Yeah especially as they still have that 'we're watching something completely new here' feeling.

That's a good idea, we should add it to our list of campaigns.... or perhaps not, we might forget about it all too soon that way! Yeah same here, but I haven't got S7 yet!! And they took their time releasing that over here didn't they so who knows when we'll get S8?!

I can see! It does look kind of exhausting though, I think i'll sit this one out !
              Oh that's good, well it's not good that you have a cold & everything but it's good that it's not worse, the huggles must have helped!

((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Don't you just hate when that happens, at least you managed to get on....
                LOL you might! Depending on the pic of course !

Yeah especially as they still have that 'we're watching something completely new here' feeling.

That's a good idea, we should add it to our list of campaigns.... or perhaps not, we might forget about it all too soon that way! Yeah same here, but I haven't got S7 yet!! And they took their time releasing that over here didn't they so who knows when we'll get S8?!

I can see! It does look kind of exhausting though, I think i'll sit this one out !
                Oh that's good, well it's not good that you have a cold & everything but it's good that it's not worse, the huggles must have helped!
                Yep I really do hate it when that happens. And I wasn’t able to get on here for another few days (not GWs fault of this time though) ‘cos of getting a new processor n all. But I am typing here (obviously ) so you may be able to tell that it is done. Well when I say it is done, the Internet is working but there are still a lot of others things that need doing to the ‘puter. Grr!
                Hehe yep! Well when I can re-find my piccies that I had to save to disc, I shall try and post one of a certain, gorgeous Stargate man!

Exactly!

Yeah! ‘2, 4, 6, 8, we want commentaries on season 8’! Ok so it’s not the best, but it gets the message across! *Giggles* that is very possible. But we should add it anyway! Yeah. Maybe next year again, maybe 2 years! Who knows? Lol

It is actually, especially when you are ill and don’t really have the strength! Yep I think they did help!

Oh and btw, it was greet to see you again yesterday! I had a very good time again (minus the cold and coughing lol). So have you put you very pretty and very different lamp shade up yet???

(((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

The thread was on the second page *gasps* so I had to do something. And like I said in the email, the best thing to do is post piccies, so that is what I am going to do. Give you something nice to look at when you get back here!

And for you Kirsty....

Hope you like!
                  Oh and I realise this is also an XF thread so later on I shall post some XF piccies!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yep I really do hate it when that happens. And I wasn’t able to get on here for another few days (not GWs fault of this time though) ‘cos of getting a new processor n all. But I am typing here (obviously ) so you may be able to tell that it is done. Well when I say it is done, the Internet is working but there are still a lot of others things that need doing to the ‘puter. Grr!
                    Hehe yep! Well when I can re-find my piccies that I had to save to disc, I shall try and post one of a certain, gorgeous Stargate man!

Yeah! ‘2, 4, 6, 8, we want commentaries on season 8’! Ok so it’s not the best, but it gets the message across! *Giggles* that is very possible. But we should add it anyway! Yeah. Maybe next year again, maybe 2 years! Who knows? Lol

Oh and btw, it was great to see you again yesterday! I had a very good time again (minus the cold and coughing lol). So have you put you very pretty and very different lamp shade up yet???
                    Tell me about it! (and actually you have ) Hopefully that's this years 'puter goes kaput episode out of the way!
                    *looks down at yesterday's post* Hmmm whoever could you mean?!

LOL something like that! Ok we'll add it....we must have a fair few on that list now but I have no idea what half of them are *giggles*....

Yeah, and you(and your pretty green top!). Although please remind me not to buy things like that until at least the afternoon next time, I really didn't think that through did I?! My lampshade is very pretty though so that makes up for the really small bag handles! Nope i've not put it up yet, I figured I should probably dust first, and then there's a thing to put on the bulb holder so, you know, I don't electrocute myself or anything. It's says it's like making a flower arrangement so it should be interesting if nothing else! How's the cold, has it gone yet?

Nice piccies btw... *THUNK!*

Sis

Comment

Tell me about it! (and actually you have ) Hopefully that's this years 'puter goes kaput episode out of the way!
                      *looks down at yesterday's post* Hmmm whoever could you mean?!

LOL something like that! Ok we'll add it....we must have a fair few on that list now but I have no idea what half of them are *giggles*....

Yeah, and you(and your pretty green top!). Although please remind me not to buy things like that until at least the afternoon next time, I really didn't think that through did I?! My lampshade is very pretty though so that makes up for the really small bag handles! Nope i've not put it up yet, I figured I should probably dust first, and then there's a thing to put on the bulb holder so, you know, I don't electrocute myself or anything. It's says it's like making a flower arrangement so it should be interesting if nothing else! How's the cold, has it gone yet?

Nice piccies btw... *THUNK!*
                      *Giggles* I have indeed! LOL! Yep hopefully it is for the both of us! Otherwise that age old tale of people throwing 'puters out the window might be brought into practice!
                      Hehe! I know! Not so obvious is it!

Yay (thought I'd go with green this time ;-)) hehe! I think we do and like I always say, I alway remember the RDA one and the C5 for Homicide one!

Hehe and your pretty green coat, from Topshop! Well remember when I said I would give your hand a tap if you brought anything else that day, well I will do that next time to you if you want to buy heavy things like that at the start of the day! Ah yes, dusting is a good thing to do! And the not electrocuting yourself is a good reason not to put it up yet too! Really! Well when you have done it take a piccie for me if you can. I would love to see the outcome!
                      That cold is gone woo hoo! Still have a little sore throat (well a tickle) but apart form that I am fine now!

I thought you would like those piccies!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*Giggles* I have indeed! LOL! Yep hopefully it is for the both of us! Otherwise that age old tale of people throwing 'puters out the window might be brought into practice!
                        Hehe! I know! Not so obvious is it!

Yay (thought I'd go with green this time ;-)) hehe! I think we do and like I always say, I alway remember the RDA one and the C5 for Homicide one!

Hehe and your pretty green coat, from Topshop! Well remember when I said I would give your hand a tap if you brought anything else that day, well I will do that next time to you if you want to buy heavy things like that at the start of the day! Ah yes, dusting is a good thing to do! And the not electrocuting yourself is a good reason not to put it up yet too! Really! Well when you have done it take a piccie for me if you can. I would love to see the outcome!
                        That cold is gone woo hoo! Still have a little sore throat (well a tickle) but apart form that I am fine now!

I thought you would like those piccies!
                        *fingers crossed* And yep, it might indeed, it's a tried & tested method!
                        Not at all hun, although I think the 3 pics may just have given it away .....

And a very nice green 'yay!' it is too! Well they're the most memorable ones aren't they, although i'm slightly resigned to the fact that yellow will always be a feature of a certain man's wardrobe...

Ok, well there's a plan *giggles*. We shouldn't need anymore shoe boxes though, I think I bought enough for all mum's, well I hope so anyway! Dusting is also a very annoying thing to do, especially as it all comes back 10 seconds after you've done it! Yeah, I though that was a good reason too . I'd love to see the outcome aswell, but yep I will take a pic for you.
                        Oh good, glad to hear it!

Who wouldn't?!!!

Sis

Comment

*fingers crossed* And yep, it might indeed, it's a tried & tested method!
                          Not at all hun, although I think the 3 pics may just have given it away .....

And a very nice green 'yay!' it is too! Well they're the most memorable ones aren't they, although i'm slightly resigned to the fact that yellow will always be a feature of a certain man's wardrobe...

Ok, well there's a plan *giggles*. We shouldn't need anymore shoe boxes though, I think I bought enough for all mum's, well I hope so anyway! Dusting is also a very annoying thing to do, especially as it all comes back 10 seconds after you've done it! Yeah, I though that was a good reason too . I'd love to see the outcome aswell, but yep I will take a pic for you.
                          Oh good, glad to hear it!

Who wouldn't?!!!
                          *Fingers crossed too*! *Giggles* it is indeed tried and tested lol!
                          ROTFL...ya think????

I thought you would like that very green yay! I did it just for you! Eaxctly. Yellow is not the best of colours for that gorgeous man! Yeah I think so too.....

Hehe I thought that plan would be the most affective. It's all very psychological. After a while you will associate the tap as, well annoying more htna nayhthing and that will therefore make you not want to have it again. And so hpefully you won't buy things like that at that time again (I am making sense???)! Yep I know that feeling *pcitures her candles with all the dust they collect*! Cool!
                          Yep me too!

Well yep, very true!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey guys,

Been a while, a long while, but still a while. See I start off with something that doesn't quite make much sense, so u know it's me

Anyway will take a long while to catch up with all that's been happening here, so I'll be lazy and just ask how u guys are doing?

Well I managed to watch most of season 8 and I have to say there were quite a few things happening there, especially on the Sam/Jack front which I did not quite expect. U know I found myself taking quite a liking to repliCarter, not sure what it was, but she was way cool IMO.

On another note GA has been quite busy in the UK, been going to all these award shows and what not. U guys can imagine how preoccupied I must have been to not come here and bug you guys to please go through the hassle of scanning and mailing whatever pictures of her you come across

Anyway will hopefully post more often now.

On a final note, here is a physics funny I made up. Some people were discussing the answer and I just came up with the question that would go with it. Of course knowing my funnies I'm not sure whether u guys would actually consider this a funny.

Q. What do u call a con artist who does silly things?

A. Silicon

Comment

ROTFL...ya think????

I thought you would like that very green yay! I did it just for you!

Hehe I thought that plan would be the most affective. It's all very psychological. After a while you will associate the tap as, well annoying more than anything and that will therefore make you not want to have it again. And so hopefully you won't buy things like that at that time again (I am making sense???)! Yep I know that feeling *pictures her candles with all the dust they collect*! Cool!
                              Yep me too!

Well yep, very true!
                              *giggles* Yasureyabetcha!

Aww!

Yep, just like that Simpsons ep where Lisa does an experiment on Bart, although i'd take a tap on the hand over an electric shock any day! LOL, that's why I put a lot of mine away, dusty candles aren't exactly the nicest sight! Ooh guess what...I put it up yesterday, and it's totally like making a flower arrangement...only a bit sharper what with it being metal 'n' all! And you'll be pleased to know that I didn't electrocute myself, which is always a good thing! I'll take a piccie in a bit, it looks very pretty even if I do say so myself .

Did you see DLM the other day? Not just one SG-1 regular, not even two but three! Weird seeing TMcB as a priest when you're used to Harry!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by frootloopisi
                                Hey guys,

Been a while, a long while, but still a while. See I start off with something that doesn't quite make much sense, so u know it's me

Anyway will take a long while to catch up with all that's been happening here, so I'll be lazy and just ask how u guys are doing?

Well I managed to watch most of season 8 and I have to say there were quite a few things happening there, especially on the Sam/Jack front which I did not quite expect. U know I found myself taking quite a liking to repliCarter, not sure what it was, but she was way cool IMO.

On another note GA has been quite busy in the UK, been going to all these award shows and what not. U guys can imagine how preoccupied I must have been to not come here and bug you guys to please go through the hassle of scanning and mailing whatever pictures of her you come across

Anyway will hopefully post more often now.
                                LOOOOPY!!! Looks like that search party found you then!

I'm fine, same old rambly me.... but.... we've actually had people in the thread, actual people other than us two, and they were talking about *shock, horror* XF!!! Can you believe it?! But then we do keep getting snippets of news about the XF movie, which has/hasn't been confirmed, has/hasn't got a script & possibly doesn't exist depending on what you read LOL! Tracey & I came to the conclusion that DD was living in a dreamland 'cos it's mainly been quotes from him.

GA has been busy, i'm sure there's a pic of her at some party or other in this month's InStyle.. I can scan if you want? Now that our scanner is no longer as dead as a dead thing in deadland!
                                On a final note, here is a physics funny I made up. Some people were discussing the answer and I just came up with the question that would go with it. Of course knowing my funnies I'm not sure whether u guys would actually consider this a funny.

Q. What do u call a con artist who does silly things?

A. Silicon
                                *giggles* They don't get any better do they?! Have you considered be a cryptic crossword compiler at all, your funnies would be perfect for that kind of thing!

Sis

Comment

Working...
                                X