X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thelittlesis
    Well, I say peeled what I really mean is not going & making a cuppa in the breaks...of anything! I've not seen it again though...
    It would have been nice to have the whole first season shown before going onto the next one but at least we got a relatively long catch up bit at the start.

So you've still not managed to get anything out of them then?

*giggles* It's an odd thing to imagine so it must've happened. Wasn't it CN? Or maybe Colin whatshisname that's Major Davis('cos lets face it, it's the sort of thing he'd do! ). LOL, you'd look great with orange hair!

It's like The Day After Tomorrow all over again, only with fieryness instead of an ice age! Didn't they have some kind of documentary to go with it too? Funnily enough it got mentioned on last night's ER too...very topical! Ooh so quite a lot then, maybe I should have watched it just for the name spotting potential!
    Gosh I haven't been on here in over 4 days, what has come over me?

*Giggles* are you still like that then?? Aaawww! Have you seen the ad since you last posted this???
    Yeah I thought so too 'cos we haven't watched it in over a year and I had kind of forgotten about some of the things that happened. When the showed the 'previously' bit (and yep, it was good they did that) I couldn't remember seeing some of the things they showed! It was a good first episode btw wasn't it??

Ok so I sent a email to them and the got back to me last Wednesday (I have been doing really long hours at work and that's why I haven’t been on here, I have still not caught up on all my sleep ). They said apparently their records show they sent the forms on the 25/01/05. They said if you did not appear to have gotten these (well obviously not 'D'oh' ) then I have sent you the forms through email. So I have had to open the documents, download them and print (all 45 pages of the thing ). I have nearly filled it all out and will send it by record delivery soon! I think I will complain about the service! Ok rant ended...

It could have been. And yep, it would be the sort of thing Colin would do lol! But I did see a piccie of DSD with the one who plays Hathor also! *Giggles* you think?

Yep I think it was! Yep they did, on BBC2! I know, very strange indeed!
    Hehe yeah, 'cos name spotting is oh so fun!

(((((((((huggles))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Gosh I haven't been on here in over 4 days, what has come over me?

*Giggles* are you still like that then?? Aaawww! Have you seen the ad since you last posted this???
      Yeah I thought so too 'cos we haven't watched it in over a year and I had kind of forgotten about some of the things that happened. When they showed the 'previously' bit (and yep, it was good they did that) I couldn't remember seeing some of the things they showed! It was a good first episode btw wasn't it??

Ok so I sent a email to them and the got back to me last Wednesday (I have been doing really long hours at work and that's why I haven’t been on here, I have still not caught up on all my sleep ). They said apparently their records show they sent the forms on the 25/01/05. They said if you did not appear to have gotten these (well obviously not 'D'oh' ) then I have sent you the forms through email. So I have had to open the documents, download them and print (all 45 pages of the thing ). I have nearly filled it all out and will send it by record delivery soon! I think I will complain about the service! Ok rant ended...

It could have been. And yep, it would be the sort of thing Colin would do lol! But I did see a piccie of DSD with the one who plays Hathor also! *Giggles* you think?

Yep I think it was! Yep they did, on BBC2! I know, very strange indeed!
      Hehe yeah, 'cos name spotting is oh so fun!
      What has come over you indeed, have you a temperature or anything?!

I am a little but i've pretty much given up hope, I have seen a UPS ad but it's not the UPS ad, this one had yodelling which made my dad chuckle for some reason!
      Yeah it's definitely been over a year since it was on, and it feels like it, although I did see the first season was coming out on dvd soon *edited to say...it's out, well in the US at least*. It was very good, and did you see TR in last night's ep? Janet lives on, well, kind of anyway!

Doh! So, lost in the post somewhere then...I can't believe it took you all those phonecalls & everything just to sort it out though! Oh well at least you have them now(thank god the IBH wasn't hanging around your email account!). Yeah you should definitely complain!

*giggles* I do think, especially if it's that really really bright orange, although you might need to issue everyone around you with sunglasses!

Very much fun, as proved by half the cast of Shortland Street showing up in LoTR and Jim being everywhere!!!

(((((((((huggles))))))))))

Sis
      Last edited by thelittlesis; 23 March 2005, 12:59 AM. Reason: possible hallucinations

Comment

So much giggling and huggling going on :| Can I join?
        I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Just a quick post to say I finally was able to log onto GW after 3 days of not being able to get on *does a happy dance* but now it is too late to reply anything, my eyes keep closing and I am in work again tomorrow! I will try and get to these posts soon, I promise. But you have an email to reply to!

(((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
            So much giggling and huggling going on :| Can I join?
            Hey there!

LOL! Yeah, pretty much. This is an XF thread; it's just that we also ramble a lot! Come in, ramble, about XF etc!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hehe ok. Hmm well Scully is so so hot. HAHA *giggles*
              I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Comment

David Duchovny talks about XF movie !!!

It's here :
                Lions Gate Director David Duchovny

Here's what he said :
                "speaking of x files, i think we're getting very close to getting a start date on the x2. my guess is we'll be filming early next year."

Very good news IMO
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

What will the story line be on? I didn't look at every page on this thread so I might have missed it.

Comment

I don't know. I think it's not even written yet
                    I've heard before that it wouldn't be a movie about "XF mythology" but something more like a standalone. But it seems a bit weird to do a new movie, without even make some references to the mythology
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

yeah I don't know how they can pull that off

but David did say that they have a script ..or kind of ..but they want the movie to attract all audience not just the x-philes ...I think they were thinking about doing similar to the "Mothman Prophecy" with Richard Gere ...something along this way ..more paranormal than mythology

I loved the first movie though but I know a lot of people who didn't like it either ..and they saw it as a long episode ..I didn't ..I thought it was great for x-philes and non x-philes

The mythology got too complicated though in season 8 and 9 so it would be a bit hard to make a mythology movie 2 for everybody to understand the supersoldiers because they became the myhtology in season 9.

Caty

Comment

I hope the movie is more like a cross between Mission Impossible and the creepiest epsode of X-files.
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

All the x-files episodes are creepy really ..except the funny ones ..and even so I think they are still creepy

Mission impossible the movie or the series ?!!
                          Do you mean action by that? well I do expect a lot of action in the x-files movie 2 ..movie 1 was action packed ..so I think the 2nd movie will be the same ..I quite like the idea of the paranormal in movie 2..spooky and more spooky ..and Scully can call Mulder Spooky too

Caty

Comment

I'm looking forward to the film but I hope they go for a stand alone type thing. I used to be the biggest fan of the show but I gave up watching it around the start of series 8. If only they'd finished it around series 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              All the x-files episodes are creepy really ..except the funny ones ..and even so I think they are still creepy

Mission impossible the movie or the series ?!!
                              Do you mean action by that? well I do expect a lot of action in the x-files movie 2 ..movie 1 was action packed ..so I think the 2nd movie will be the same ..I quite like the idea of the paranormal in movie 2..spooky and more spooky ..and Scully can call Mulder Spooky too

Caty
                              Yeah, I hope a lot of action as well as puzzle solving and all that. I thought I heard that David said that the second movie wouldn't be connected to the X-files mythology.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                                Yeah, I hope a lot of action as well as puzzle solving and all that. I thought I heard that David said that the second movie wouldn't be connected to the X-files mythology.

I heard him say it will be paranormal so that they don't talk about mythology at all .We had a few paranormal episodes in the first 7 seasons and they were good ..They were stand alone episodes but great ..so I think this is what they gonna do so that they can attract any sci-fi fans not just x-philers .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X