No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    It sure does! Although I am not really doing much and it is still flying by lol! No not yet! I am guessing you have though hehe! Oh really, they have it as a highlight? That is very promising then! But wow, it will be over for another year soon!
    Well it doesn't have to be much to be a something or other..and to fly by! Oh hang on a mo, I vaguely recall that you had to phone them up if you still wanted the Sky mag, otherwise they wouldn't send it out. Did you do that? And yep they have it as a highlight(with a big pic of Jack, Daniel & Teal'c in robey type things) but they do give a bit of a spoiler away....i.e the
    Spoiler:
    time machine whatsit and Ra
    It has indeed! Saturday when I finished work, waiting for the bus was horrible. The wind that comes down Corporation Street is so bad! Oh and on Saturday my brother informed me that at 3pm it started to snow quite heavily for about 20 minutes. It didn’t settle though, but it did snow! <g> I guess not, but it is closer than rain!
    ROTFL! And what a sight that would be! Do you think anyone would actually venture in the shop??? Well yes, we can always watch new shows of course (you should know what we are like by now lol) but Flamenco might be fun too! Well could you imagine it more if you were dancing with a certain French guy? <bg>
    Yeah & apparently it's not going to be much better today, I think it said it was going to be 3C at the highest this afternoon! Brrrr! Oh you had snow, pretty, well not that you got to see it but nevermind. We had a tiny bit on monday morning but it stopped as soon as the sun came up.
    *giggles* That all depends on what they're selling I guess!
    *thinks* Well, you know...maybe not...he just doesn't seem the dancey type...
    Ooohh I like it! Lime green Tuesdays sound very cool! And then maybe everyone can wear green on that day ‘cos it would be fun! Ok I think I am being silly now, but it is fun! <g> Oh really? I would love to see that one on the tv! Yeah, maybe…
    I am not sad, honestly! I just thought it was very sad!
    It would have to be any green though, i'm not so sure there's so many people out there with any lime green clothing, it's not the most flattering of colours! *giggles*
    Aww! But they found him again, well he found them, and now it's Pooh & Piglet corner!
    Spoilers for Citizen Joe and Sanctuary….
    Spoiler:
    Hm, yeah I think it is out of my system now lol! Yeah I know, although when I saw him on inside the actor’s studio with the other Simpsons cast he never did either! Me too, I really wanted him to say ‘d’oh’! <g> I know, clips shows are quite cool! Yeah exactly, well we know that JM comes on GW so maybe that’s why they decided to make comments like that! :-) Well I didn’t notice it before but now you mention it, I think it does look a bit like the Lass house (from what I can remember ‘cos you know how long ago it was). Do I hear the music from the twilight zone??? Lol! And haha… I just like to be thorough is all!
    Yeah I think so too. And I have mostly stopped comparing it to Stargate as well (maybe the odd comparison here and there). Yep, McKay is one of my favourite characters! He is just brilliant! I thought she was evil and up to something at first and then we found out she was an ancient so I was like ‘oh, not evil then’! Yeah, I read the little synopsis thing and it sounds very interesting!
    Spoilers for Citizen Joe and Sanctuary…. and Reckoning pt1 and Before I Sleep
    Spoiler:
    Right, well, good, glad it's out of your system, it is a shame he didn't slip a d'oh in there, or even Jack could have said it, we know how much he loves the show! From what I remember of the Lass house(come on Sky, show us S2!) it was the same. *giggles* I don't know do you hear music from the Twilight Zone? And on a regular basis? 'Cos that's kind of worrying...
    So anyway, onto newness. Stargate I really did like only I thought it was a bit jumpy, and by that I mean it jumped around a bit but then I guess it did have a lot to get over in 41 mins. And we really didn't need to hear the Jaffa solidarity thing twice(Teal'c said it, & then in the next scene - or maybe the one after - Bra'tac said moreorless exactly the same thing). But that's pretty much my only niggle. Very handy that weapon being on Tokara(sp?) is it not? And we will see the end of the reps once & for all? Nubby's turning out to be a pain in the arse though, it's like Apophis!!! But maybe the big honking space gun, if you'll pardon my Jackism, will sort that out. Oh & the scenes with the holographic Ba'al *giggles* loved those! Nice to see Jacob back too, what else...well lots but this post will go on & on if I don't shut up now!
    So Atlantis I loved. It's great that Weir got more screen time, and she didn't get to look that worried this time, yay. She actually got to do something! And I must say the age make up has improved a whole lot since RDA did his bit. It looked convincing, well I mean not that i've ever seen someone who's 10,000 years old but.... And the whole alternate story of when they arrived, I like things like that, and a time travel ep that's not too head spinning is always good. So yep, definitely one of the highlights of the season for me I think! Now if they'd only give Teyla something more to do....

yes it sounds confusing…I am even confusing myself now lol! What I meant was that I tried to find something else to get her but I knew that in the end it would have to be the cd! Yep it is indeed! She has listened to it a lot, although at the moment she is listening to her Elvis cd!
    *giggles* I see! Kind of inevitable then. Oh dear she has Elvis too? I suppose it is better than Westlife, only just though!
    It wouldn’t be the paper without totally slating people’s choice in clothes (although I agree some can get it very wrong ) lol!
    Nope I won’t, Brownies honour! <bg> No it didn’t so I wonder if this weeks will be more ickier (just a thought, not trying to gross you out hehe). Yep… don’t you just want to hug him !
    Well to be fair there were only 3 on the worst dressed list(Paula Abdul, Diane Keaton & Diane Kruger) & they did look pretty awful! Cate Blanchett looked very pretty I thought, I love that colour blue. So did you watch the Golden Globes on whatever channel it was on?
    Chocolate brownie's honour? Er, I hope not but then there's always the trusty hand in front of the screen technique... Yeah definitely in need of a hug.. and Luka, but for completely different reasons!

((((((((huggles))))))))

Sis

Comment

Ah I thought it might have been... the one where the cancer goes into remission! I thought they had stopped showing it! So do they still show Angel?? Oh that is the black and white one isn't it??
      Yep indeedy, they put the chip back in(but what about the fish?! Can't have chips without fish *giggles*). And Angel is on right after it, I think they're up to season 4 with that. Yep with the Cher soundtrack, I like the way they put on the info thing that it was black & white, 'cos obviously you might think your tv was playing up or something, d'oh!
      Oh that is good then! 'Cos I know if it were me, it might start to bug me a little if it took me ages to figure out who it was!
      LOL! I know you know! I know, and it was tiny word! It is strange how one word can sometimes be that vital to a sentence not been taken the wrong way (hm, did I make sense or is it just ‘cos I am too tired?? )!

Yeah I know (and didn't he look at ease ). *Giggles* exactly, it would not!

While we are speaking of Stargate, I have to say, that episode was amazing! I really loved it; I just wish the second part had been shown! Oh and Atlantis was so cool too, I really liked it as well!
      Oh and yay, you will be starting our weekly Stargate chat this week!

LOL! I know! Maybe we should say the opposite and that way we might get a fairly hot summer, no rain but winds so it is not so hot! Hm did I make any sense there!
      Yeah I tend not to do that, well most of the time anyway!
      And that was a word vital to that sentence *giggles*... Luckily that gutter seems to have disappeared! And yep it did make sense btw...

Hehe how did I know you were going to agree with me!

For once i've already posted about this weeks eps... It's a good job we have all those cushions is all I can say! And I did have to do a quick search for the Atlantis ep title(without wiping the big long post out) 'cos for the life of me I couldn't remember what the heck it was called!

Yeah but we've already said the other stuff now so that's already out there... So maybe if we just predict that it'll be unpredictable... what were we talking about again....

(((((((((huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
        Yep indeedy, they put the chip back in(but what about the fish?! Can't have chips without fish *giggles*). And Angel is on right after it, I think they're up to season 4 with that. Yep with the Cher soundtrack, I like the way they put on the info thing that it was black & white, 'cos obviously you might think your tv was playing up or something, d'oh!
        Oh yes, they chipped her again (I know, you think if they had chipped her that they would give the fish too, oh and what about some mushy peas??? ). Ooohh really? The season where Conner just gets more annoying and ends up getting evil Cordy pregnant lol! *Giggles* yeah, nice on Sky!

Yeah I tend not to do that, well most of the time anyway!
        And that was a word vital to that sentence *giggles*... Luckily that gutter seems to have disappeared! And yep it did make sense btw...

Hehe how did I know you were going to agree with me!

For once i've already posted about this weeks eps... It's a good job we have all those cushions is all I can say! And I did have to do a quick search for the Atlantis ep title(without wiping the big long post out) 'cos for the life of me I couldn't remember what the heck it was called!

Yeah but we've already said the other stuff now so that's already out there... So maybe if we just predict that it'll be unpredictable... what were we talking about again....

http://www.rda-forever.com/stargate/bjack14.jpg
        *Giggles* most of the time!
        *Giggles* oh it was indeed! I will always double-check everything now! LOL good, good! Oh cool, well I knew it should have made sense anyway, we are nuts!

'Cos you're psychic?

I know *falls on the nicely placed cushions in shock*! Just kidding lol! Aaawww! I knew it had sleep in it before it was on but I didn't know the whole title either! And I will be writing my review (sounds like I am writing for a newspaper or something ) soon! I just had no chance on Wednesday 'cos my pesky brother was on all night and yesterday I was not at home! Erm anyway, I will reply to that post (half now half tomorrow )!

Oh yeah! Good idea! *Giggles* erm, RDA?
        I that piccie of him btw! *thanks god the cushions are around her 'cos she will be in need of them again*

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Well it doesn't have to be much to be a something or other..and to fly by! Oh hang on a mo, I vaguely recall that you had to phone them up if you still wanted the Sky mag, otherwise they wouldn't send it out. Did you do that? And yep they have it as a highlight(with a big pic of Jack, Daniel & Teal'c in robey type things) but they do give a bit of a spoiler away....i.e the
          Spoiler:
          time machine whatsit and Ra
          *Giggles* nope it doesn’t! Yeah I heard that too, but ours always gets sent anyway, even if a bit late. Anyway, we have got ours now! It came yesterday and I, of course, went straight to the bits about Stargate! They have Threads in pick of the day on the 8th and yep, I saw the big highlight of the day for the 2 part finale! Yes they do, even though they tell you not to spoil yourself
          Spoiler:
          yep, that is one of the spoilers I know, time travel episode and Ra will be in it, but that is all

Yeah & apparently it's not going to be much better today, I think it said it was going to be 3C at the highest this afternoon! Brrrr! Oh you had snow, pretty, well not that you got to see it but nevermind. We had a tiny bit on monday morning but it stopped as soon as the sun came up.
          *giggles* That all depends on what they're selling I guess!
          *thinks* Well, you know...maybe not...he just doesn't seem the dancey type...
          And it wasn’t either. This past week has been very cold! But I guess it isn’t as bad as some parts of the US! I heard New York had –37C. Brrr! We did, but yep, I never saw it ! Aaawww but at least you got to see the snow!
          *Giggles* very true! Who knows what they would sell lol!
          Hm, well how about Langley then???? <beg>

It would have to be any green though, i'm not so sure there's so many people out there with any lime green clothing, it's not the most flattering of colours! *giggles*
          Aww! But they found him again, well he found them, and now it's Pooh & Piglet corner!
          Yes, I think you are right there! I for one know that I would look awful in lime green (I am not sure I have ever worn green before anyway, but maybe I should ). It truly is not one of the best colours too wear indeed!
          Hehe yep it is! :-) I love the song the Carly Simon sings as well.

Spoilers for Citizen Joe and Sanctuary…. and Reckoning pt1 and Before I Sleep
          Spoiler:
          Right, well, good, glad it's out of your system, it is a shame he didn't slip a d'oh in there, or even Jack could have said it, we know how much he loves the show! From what I remember of the Lass house(come on Sky, show us S2!) it was the same. *giggles* I don't know do you hear music from the Twilight Zone? And on a regular basis? 'Cos that's kind of worrying...
          So anyway, onto newness. Stargate I really did like only I thought it was a bit jumpy, and by that I mean it jumped around a bit but then I guess it did have a lot to get over in 41 mins. And we really didn't need to hear the Jaffa solidarity thing twice(Teal'c said it, & then in the next scene - or maybe the one after - Bra'tac said moreorless exactly the same thing). But that's pretty much my only niggle. Very handy that weapon being on Tokara(sp?) is it not? And we will see the end of the reps once & for all? Nubby's turning out to be a pain in the arse though, it's like Apophis!!! But maybe the big honking space gun, if you'll pardon my Jackism, will sort that out. Oh & the scenes with the holographic Ba'al *giggles* loved those! Nice to see Jacob back too, what else...well lots but this post will go on & on if I don't shut up now!
          So Atlantis I loved. It's great that Weir got more screen time, and she didn't get to look that worried this time, yay. She actually got to do something! And I must say the age make up has improved a whole lot since RDA did his bit. It looked convincing, well I mean not that i've ever seen someone who's 10,000 years old but.... And the whole alternate story of when they arrived, I like things like that, and a time travel ep that's not too head spinning is always good. So yep, definitely one of the highlights of the season for me I think! Now if they'd only give Teyla something more to do....
          Spoilers for Citizen Joe and Sanctuary…. and Reckoning pt1 and Before I Sleep...
          Spoiler:
          Yeah, Jack should have said the d’oh! <g> *Giggles* erm no, not every day. It was just that once. So I don’t think you have to be worried!
          I absolutely loved this new episode! It had the old Stargate feel again! There was so much going on the episode! I mean you have the Gou’ald vs. Replicarter (how about replicarter at the start, that metal arm that killed Yu, that reminded me of Terminator, but still cool!) and the replicators and then you have the Jaffa rebellion vs. Gou’ald! It is definitely a showdown to end all showdowns lol! Oh and plus you have Daniel being captured by replicarter. I really hope she doesn’t kill him; I don’t want him to ascend again! When we saw Oma, for a minute I really did think it was her (I like Oma, cool to see her again even if it was replicarter) and I was thinking, no don’t make him ascend (although if repli was going to kill him, I would rather him ascend than just die). But then I figured it was replicarter trying to get the information she needs! And she found it, a weapon that can kill her is on the planet (can’t remember the name) that Teal’c and the rebellion is on! And yes, Nubby is a big pain in the ass, I knew that weren’t the last of him though. I can’t believe Ba’al is working for him now though! Oh and yes, I loved those scenes between Jack and Ba’al…only Jack could get away with doing that! And yes, I am glad to see Jacob back! We need more of him! Oh and what about poor Thor! I hope he is ok! I loved it when he beamed Sam back and she nearly went straight into Jacks desk lol! Ok enough about that hehe…
          So onto Atlantis. I really loved this episode too, my favourite so far in fact. Yay for Elizabeth, she got an episode that was about her! I mean she stayed in Atlantis on her own for 10,000 years to make sure the city was ok when her other self comes back! I would never have been able to do that! And yes, the age mask thing has improved, definitely more realistic! It must have been weird and emotional for our Elizabeth to see her old self; Torri did a great job in showing that and in playing those 2 Elizabeth’s! Yeah, the alternate story was cool as well; they all died (except Weir) the first time around! And McKay’s reaction to how he did aaawww! And we saw some more ancients again, Janus was cool and he was the one who built the time machine, which is not in the hands of SG-1! :-) Oh and I loved the bits between Shep and McKay about who died best and the references to Back to the Future <g>!

*giggles* I see! Kind of inevitable then. Oh dear she has Elvis too? I suppose it is better than Westlife, only just though!
          Yep indeed! Hey, keep saying that and you’ll sound like Smith (ok so I have watched The Matrix recently )! She does indeed, the greatest hits in fact! I don’t mind some of the songs, but when you hear one being repeated 3 times, it tends to annoy you!

Well to be fair there were only 3 on the worst dressed list(Paula Abdul, Diane Keaton & Diane Kruger) & they did look pretty awful! Cate Blanchett looked very pretty I thought, I love that colour blue. So did you watch the Golden Globes on whatever channel it was on?
          Chocolate brownie's honour? Er, I hope not but then there's always the trusty hand in front of the screen technique... Yeah definitely in need of a hug.. and Luka, but for completely different reasons!
          Yeah I guess so. And those 3 were pretty bad. I mean Diane Keaton nearly always gets it wrong, but Paula Abduls was the worst that I saw! Yeah know I was going to say Cate Blanchett looked really pretty as well, very nice dress. I heard her say that she had 2 dresses (a green and a blue) and it depended on her mood as to which one she would wear. She chose a good one! It was on Living and yep, I watched it until 10.30 ‘cos I needed sleep lol!
          Chocolate Brownies honour indeed <bg>! *Giggles* yep, and it works every time! Oh of course! Oh this weeks episode was good but Elizabeth has gone! But I guess as you said before, there was nothing much more they could do with her character!

((((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Oh yes, they chipped her again (I know, you think if they had chipped her that they would give the fish too, oh and what about some mushy peas??? ). Ooohh really? The season where Conner just gets more annoying and ends up getting evil Cordy pregnant lol!
            *giggles* Yeah fish would have been nice(not so sure about the mushy peas though *shudders*), i'm sure she was probably hungry, and you know what hospital food is like!
            Yep, that's the one. It's a couple of eps in I think.
            *Giggles* oh it was indeed! I will always double-check everything now! LOL good, good! Oh cool, well I knew it should have made sense anyway, we are nuts!

'Cos you're psychic?

I know *falls on the nicely placed cushions in shock*! Just kidding lol! Aaawww! I knew it had sleep in it before it was on but I didn't know the whole title either! And I will be writing my review (sounds like I am writing for a newspaper or something ) soon! I just had no chance on Wednesday 'cos my pesky brother was on all night and yesterday I was not at home! Erm anyway, I will reply to that post (half now half tomorrow )!

Oh yeah! Good idea! *Giggles* erm, RDA?
            I that piccie of him btw! *thanks god the cushions are around her 'cos she will be in need of them again*
            LOL! Have I made you paranoid?... Oops!
            Well maybe it just made sense 'cos it made sense...

Indeed!

! *giggles* Yep it certainly does sound like that, but then, you know, we have to say what we think of it, it's the law! Well I see you managed to prise said brother off the 'puter long enough to reply then! I'll have to reply later 'cos it's all big & long!

Hehe, well you'd think so wouldn't you, from the size of that piccie!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Just to pop in and say,

Woo Hoo!

GW is back up obviously!

But I don't know if it is just me, my last few posts have been erased! I answered you're last post and sent you a pm back about dates and times and how long I am off for, I know I did (haven't got it saved though ).Plus I know I posted in this stargate trivia game thread and they have been erased. Oh well, at least we are back! I guess I will re answer that post soon!

((((((((((huggles))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Just to pop in and say,

Woo Hoo!

GW is back up obviously!

But I don't know if it is just me, my last few posts have been erased! I answered you're last post and sent you a pm back about dates and times and how long I am off for, I know I did (haven't got it saved though ).Plus I know I posted in this stargate trivia game thread and they have been erased. Oh well, at least we are back! I guess I will re answer that post soon!
                Woo Hoo! Indeed!

Sorry to say I didn't get your post or pm but nevermind, you get to type it out all anew & afresh!

And I was going to reply to the big long post, & post a pretty pic to celebrate us actually being able to get on here again, but I couldn't find a nice Rick one to post . So you'll have to put up with this..... (he's obviously happy GW's back too!)

Sis

Comment

Woo Hoo! Indeed!

Sorry to say I didn't get your post or pm but nevermind, you get to type it out all anew & afresh!

And I was going to reply to the big long post, & post a pretty pic to celebrate us actually being able to get on here again, but I couldn't find a nice Rick one to post . So you'll have to put up with this..... (he's obviously happy GW's back too!)

Sis
                  Hehe!

I didn't think you would. And you know, I have another sore throat! I can't believe it! I have no idea why it is me who gets it all! And yep, I am taking honey and lemon!

I read on a thread around here somewhere that Darren had to use the last time they backed up files or something and that was Monday morning! They were worried they might have had to start from scratch! I am glad they didn't!

Aaaawwww that is ok, Jean will do for now (and yep, he looks ecstatically happy ). But I am going to have to find a Rick one just 'cos...

(((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I didn't think you would. And you know, I have another sore throat! I can't believe it! I have no idea why it is me who gets it all! And yep, I am taking honey and lemon!

I read on a thread around here somewhere that Darren had to use the last time they backed up files or something and that was Monday morning! They were worried they might have had to start from scratch! I am glad they didn't!

Aaaawwww that is ok, Jean will do for now (and yep, he looks ecstatically happy ). But I am going to have to find a Rick one just 'cos...
                    Oh no, not again! At least it's only a sore throat though & nothing worse...my sis came back from Paris with the flu!

Yeah I read that too, I actually ventured out of the thread *shock, horror* to see what was going on. And I also saw a thread that wanted a Finn on Atlantis, I stopped myself from typing 'Neil or Tim?' as a reply ! (I have them on the brain at the mo, just bought their cd, it's fab!)

You really don't need an excuse to post an RDA pic, hun! I'll be slurping over Jean 'til you do though.....

(((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Anyway, we have got ours now! It came yesterday and I, of course, went straight to the bits about Stargate! They have Threads in pick of the day on the 8th and yep, I saw the big highlight of the day for the 2 part finale! Yes they do, even though they tell you not to spoil yourself
                      Spoiler:
                      yep, that is one of the spoilers I know, time travel episode and Ra will be in it, but that is all
                      Of course, how could you not?! And that's kind of come round soon hasn't it, it's this weeks ep. So ok, I now know as much as you re:the finale. Well I was spoiler free until I got the lovely Sky magazine, oh well....
                      This past week has been very cold! But I guess it isn’t as bad as some parts of the US! I heard New York had –37C. Brrr! We did, but yep, I never saw it ! Aaawww but at least you got to see the snow!
                      *Giggles* very true! Who knows what they would sell lol!
                      Hm, well how about Langley then???? <beg>
                      Yep, that's mightily chilly! it must've warmed up a bit here 'cos we now have lots of rain, and that's always fun! Oh, you didn't see the snow? Well maybe it'll snow when we're least expecting it & they'll be more than just the tiniest amount possible for you to see....
                      The contents of Mulder's office? Scully's unused baby stuff? Jim from Neighbours autograph? ....there's a whole world of opportunities there! *giggles*
                      Ummm, ok, the lovely frenchman it is! *is scared of the hairflicking, even if we did chop Langley's hair & make it into a wig for Frohike* You know they had flamenco dancing on Holiday the other week, it looked quite fun.
                      Yes, I think you are right there! I for one know that I would look awful in lime green (I am not sure I have ever worn green before anyway, but maybe I should ). It truly is not one of the best colours too wear indeed!
                      Hehe yep it is! :-) I love the song the Carly Simon sings as well.
                      I actually have quite a lot of green clothes, just not any lime ones...that would be too scary for words!
                      The 'with a few good friends & a stick or two..' song? My mum keeps singing it without realising *giggles*
                      Spoilers for Reckoning pt1 and Before I Sleep...
                      Spoiler:
                      *Giggles* erm no, not every day. It was just that once. So I don’t think you have to be worried!
                      I absolutely loved this new episode! It had the old Stargate feel again! There was so much going on the episode! I mean you have the Gou’ald vs. Replicarter (how about replicarter at the start, that metal arm that killed Yu, that reminded me of Terminator, but still cool!) and the replicators and then you have the Jaffa rebellion vs. Gou’ald! It is definitely a showdown to end all showdowns lol! Oh and plus you have Daniel being captured by replicarter. I really hope she doesn’t kill him; I don’t want him to ascend again! When we saw Oma, for a minute I really did think it was her (I like Oma, cool to see her again even if it was replicarter) and I was thinking, no don’t make him ascend (although if repli was going to kill him, I would rather him ascend than just die). But then I figured it was replicarter trying to get the information she needs! And she found it, a weapon that can kill her is on the planet (can’t remember the name) that Teal’c and the rebellion is on! And yes, Nubby is a big pain in the ass, I knew that weren’t the last of him though. I can’t believe Ba’al is working for him now though! Oh and yes, I loved those scenes between Jack and Ba’al…only Jack could get away with doing that! And yes, I am glad to see Jacob back! We need more of him! Oh and what about poor Thor! I hope he is ok! I loved it when he beamed Sam back and she nearly went straight into Jacks desk lol! Ok enough about that hehe…
                      So onto Atlantis. I really loved this episode too, my favourite so far in fact. Yay for Elizabeth, she got an episode that was about her! I mean she stayed in Atlantis on her own for 10,000 years to make sure the city was ok when her other self comes back! I would never have been able to do that! And yes, the age mask thing has improved, definitely more realistic! It must have been weird and emotional for our Elizabeth to see her old self; Torri did a great job in showing that and in playing those 2 Elizabeth’s! Yeah, the alternate story was cool as well; they all died (except Weir) the first time around! And McKay’s reaction to how he did aaawww! And we saw some more ancients again, Janus was cool and he was the one who built the time machine, which is now in the hands of SG-1! :-) Oh and I loved the bits between Shep and McKay about who died best and the references to Back to the Future <g>!
                      Spoilers for Reckoning pts 1 & 2 and Before I Sleep & The Brotherhood(at least I think that's what it was called)
                      Spoiler:
                      Right, well i'm so glad you don't hear the Twilight Zone theme on a regular basis...no men in white coats for you ! So anyway, the eps... You know I didn't even notice that replicarter had done that until she did it again in pt 2, I thought it was an actual knife, obviously paying lots of attention again! And sneaky of her to play 'Oma' although one big give away that it wasn't the real Oma was that she wasn't talking in riddles, and I liked the idea that the whole i'm inside your head thing worked both ways. I wasn't expecting that, very cool, Daniel even got to control the reps for a few moments. And now they are no more!!! Definitely more action in pt 2 & Ba'al got away, again! At least they don't have the reps to deal with, just the pesky goa'uld! I can't really remember what else...I know we talked about it via email so...your turn...
                      Atlantis, well yeah I think i'd have to agree with you there, my fave so far too. I think maybe 'cos there was no genni or wraith(well apart from the battle with the ancients) to interfere, it was just a great story. And yep the Back To the Future bits had me giggling, and Shep & McKay always seem to have good banter like the mensa bit on this weeks ep . It was kind of like watching a scifi Time Team(where's Tony Robinson when you need him, huh?!). It was a good ep, if not that memorable to me right now!

Yep indeed! Hey, keep saying that and you’ll sound like Smith (ok so I have watched The Matrix recently )! She does indeed, the greatest hits in fact! I don’t mind some of the songs, but when you hear one being repeated 3 times, it tends to annoy you!
                      Oooh no, don't want to do that . I hope it was good Matrix & not crappy Matrix!(btw Mr Lovely Frenchman turned down the part of Smith, and i'm soooo glad he did after seeing pts 2 & 3!) Well that's kind of the thing with most songs isn't it, the overplayedness. So has she stopped now or is it still driving you crazy?
                      Yeah I guess so. And those 3 were pretty bad. I mean Diane Keaton nearly always gets it wrong, but Paula Abduls was the worst that I saw! Yeah know I was going to say Cate Blanchett looked really pretty as well, very nice dress. I heard her say that she had 2 dresses (a green and a blue) and it depended on her mood as to which one she would wear. She chose a good one! It was on Living and yep, I watched it until 10.30 ‘cos I needed sleep lol!
                      Chocolate Brownies honour indeed <bg>! *Giggles* yep, and it works every time! Oh of course! Oh this weeks episode was good but Elizabeth has gone! But I guess as you said before, there was nothing much more they could do with her character!
                      They were! Maybe Trinny & Susannah could do something about it ! So i'm guessing it was on for a quite a while then...
                      *giggles* I just like the idea of that! Yep it does, although ER's not been that icky at all, it's very odd. Yeah she's gone, & now we're left with that weird surgeon guy *shudders* no wonder he gives Abby the creeps...

((((((((huggles))))))))

Sis

Comment

Oh no, not again! At least it's only a sore throat though & nothing worse...my sis came back from Paris with the flu!

Yeah I read that too, I actually ventured out of the thread *shock, horror* to see what was going on. And I also saw a thread that wanted a Finn on Atlantis, I stopped myself from typing 'Neil or Tim?' as a reply ! (I have them on the brain at the mo, just bought their cd, it's fab!)

You really don't need an excuse to post an RDA pic, hun! I'll be slurping over Jean 'til you do though.....
                        Uh huh! And it got worse over night. I now have a really bad cold etc! I haven’t had the energy all day. I thought I would just come on now and reply to let you know I'd answer other posts (long one especially ) soon! Oh no! Has she still got it? I hope this doesn't turn into the flu!

you went out of this thread into the vast unknown! Only kidding hun! *Giggles* at least you know you have will power! I have never heard of them, or maybe I have but my brain has just stuffed the information of them where I can't reach (ok maybe I am delirious )! lol!

I know I don't I have one. It is a bit big but I didn't have the energy to search so far!.....

((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Uh huh! And it got worse over night. I now have a really bad cold etc! I haven’t had the energy all day. I thought I would just come on now and reply to let you know I'd answer other posts (long one especially ) soon! Oh no! Has she still got it? I hope this doesn't turn into the flu!

you went out of this thread into the vast unknown! Only kidding hun! *Giggles* at least you know you have will power! I have never heard of them, or maybe I have but my brain has just stuffed the information of them where I can't reach (ok maybe I am delirious )! lol!

I know I don't I have one. It is a bit big but I didn't have the energy to search so far!.....

http://www.matthewsmiles.org/Auction...derson450w.jpg
                          Aww you do seem to get these things though, hopefully it won't turn into flu & will just stop at being an annoying cold. No, I think my sis is better, it's taken a week or so though, and apparently she sounded awful when mum phoned her so i'm guessing it went onto her chest...not nice.
                          *fingers crossed you don't get flu* We'll just have to post lots of piccies so all your energy is taken up by thunking!

I know...very scary indeed!!!! Hmm well somebody had already put Huckleberry, so the point was already made.... Ok think Crowded House(i'm sure you were there when I bought those cd's in the HMV sale, you said your mum liked them too?). But if not then nevermind, back to the deliriousness!

Oh my! *will be unconcious for the rest of the day*

((((((((((get well huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

I was just looking for a good X-Files website , and i can't find any . I was looking for one with the latest news, kinda like gateworld. Any X-Files fans here?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I Want To Belive.

Haven't really been able to find any, I like reading the show transcripts, here's a link...http://www.insidethex.co.uk/
                              I go here occasionally... http://www.xfroadrunners.com/whatsnew.html... nothin' much else I can think of.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Thanks Osiris-RA, I like that second one.It looks like it has everything but a forum.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X