X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thelittlesis
    Right, once again, I can finally reply to this! (I feel like i'm saying that a lot lately, but i'm here & i'm back, yay!!!)
    And now I can finally reply back too! I was going to do it yesterday but I couldn't log in at all! It kept saying I was online but I wasn't, if you get what I mean. And yay you are back too! Like I said in the mail, I really missed you last week!

LOL yep those 'spoons' are only good if you can actually see what you're doing! Still I think we managed pretty well, we didn't get any down us at least!
    So if i've got this right, this week you have friday off? And then you've got next tuesday off(nice day for it!)? Oh & while we're on the subject, thanks for telling me about The Lowdown, I had no idea when or if it was going to be on!
    Hm, well I think I may have got a little bit down me (not my fault, it was the 'spoons' fault...I am not messy ) but it did not show up 'cos it went on my white cardi!
    I do indeed have this Friday off (working the first Saturday in a month ) but now I have Wednesday off next week! I swapped with Chris 'cos it is her birthday and 30th Wedding anniversary so she wanted it off (what can I say, I am just so nice).
    No problem! I had no idea either. But I figured that last years Lowdown was shown a week before so I looked on sky tv guide last Wednesday and found it was on! I would have told you then but your 'puter was frizzed! I know you have talked about it in the mail you sent today so I will reply about it in that probably tomorrow!

Ah, they were well trained then! And surely the point of watching something like that is to actually watch it, not talk through it & miss things, otherwise you'd just end up watching it again & again.. not that that's a bad thing by any means!
    Ta for the website address, shame you can only vote by text though..... Sky have started showing XF again in the daytime, I watched a couple of S1 eps with dad last week. Hadn't seen them in sooo long, it was kinda nice!
    They were indeed! Even my little brother knew not to scream when it was on (well not until maybe he was 2 or 3 ). LOL! Exactly! The first screening is the most important. But it is good to watch it again like you said!
    No problem! I know. I don't get why they couldn't have done the 'press the red button' interactive thing! It would have been so much better! Yeah I noticed they had...mum said she watched the pilot episode (strange time to have it on though). I haven't watched S1 in ages! Oh speaking of XF...I just had it on FX and it was speaking about the 10th anniversary and then you saw CC say there will be a movie (just thought I'd mention that as you actually saw him speak it <g>).

Hehe! *gets hit by some more blue jello* Ok well you got me that time, I s'pose it makes up for the extra bounciness. *flings red jello as a nice contrast*
    Well romantic comedies tend to be, we all know the outcome after all! It was just kind of lazy really. *giggles* You haven't seen either in a while, me or the movie!
    So glad, i'd hate you to think I was some sort of obsessive....! It's actually quite a sweet film, and for some reason C4 used to show it a lot, but it's not been on for ages.
    Yay! Erm, not that I am extra happy that I got you! *tries and ducks but is hit straight on by the blinding red jello* Ooohh if I mix them together I can make a cool purpley jello *mixes blue and red and throws it*! Mwahahahaha!
    Yeah, that is true! *Giggles* nope I haven't! But hopefully, I will see one of those things again soon!
    Hehe...would I ever think that! <g> Well maybe we should add 'C4 to show French Kiss' to our endless list of campaigns! *grins*

Which of course i've only just managed to reply to! But the weather has been very, er, weathery?! It's officially autumn, and it feels like it. not in a good way either .
    And I have just read it and will reply tomorrow probably! I was going to send Sarah an email just to say hi but I bet she doesn’t have that much net access yet! I know. This morning it was very bad rain and I got stuck in traffic for 1 hour 30 minutes! It is indeed and your birthday is 1 month away and mine is 1 month 2 days away (I think ).

Er, then you have to change your password or your name(isn't that what started this whole nonsense in the first place?). LOL definitely nuts!
    *Giggles* yeah I think it was. But I agree!

Aww *giggles* well as you probably know by now, hotmail. My account looks so empty!
    Well I figured there was nothing worth watching on sundays so I might as well watch it then. After this weeks ep, I can see why it's on HBO!
    Yeah I know you asked me but I still don’t think my account has changed! My account is still very full! Tell you more in the mail!
    I was going to do that but for me Sunday’s is ‘oh yuck, work again tomorrow…need to get stuff ready and get enough sleep’ so Thursday’s work for me! Yeah me too!

Poor people! You know, it might just be that they all go in the morning, but i've never seen any copies of the Metro on the stand at our train station. There used to be a creepy guy wandering about handing them out(ooh that rhymes!), but I never see any anymore.
    Yeah! Oh me either! I went on the train on Saturday (no going on a bus on Saturday with your little brother in tow) and I didn’t see any metro papers in our stand either! Ooohh like some creepy people who sell the Big issue in Brum (and btw yep, you did rhyme ).

As Homer would say... tramapoline! I don't think we had a trampoline, that would've been so cool!
    Snap, I used to be quite good at badminton(at least the shuttlecock would actually go in front of me unlike the tennis ball, which usually went off to the side somewhere...or even worse, behind me LOL!). I think 'cos i'd been playing for a few years before we even strated to do it in P.E. Oh lucky you, the secondary school I went to was by a big estate so we'd get to run around the fieldds there...no fun at all!

Glad you're feeling better, although it does mean you have to look like a lobster again serving food!
    ROTFL! Oh you have got to love Homer! The way he says it as well! Trampolines were cool! Although it is very freaky when you jump really high! You feel as though you will fall, not land right, or worse, hit the roof (even though it was a very high roof in our hall).
    Look at us, good badmintoners (that is so not a word) . And shuttlecocks don’t hurt of much as a tennis ball (I did get hit a few times by other people who weren’t so good at tennis)! Oh no, really! I hope they didn’t make you do it in crapy weather!

Me too! Oh I do. It is so horrible…it is so hot on there and I have been looking like the over cooked lobster that I hate! But oh well, I suppose I will be wanting to be on there once our winter sets in!

((((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~

P.S if some of this post does not make sense, I blame it on my 'puter and the fact that it is nearly 10pm and my brain is shutting down ready for sleep!
    Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 29 September 2004, 12:56 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Thank you tracey

The Sam and Jack video page took me 17 hours to complete..then the other pages were easy to follow ..I 'll redo my x-files and the lost world page next.

and I also love the thumbnails piccies per video.

Here is a new one I made from both points of view :

"I fall to pieces" Trisha Yearwood & Aaron Neville Enjoy.

Caty
      no problem! But you know that I would like it anyway! For one, it is all about Sam and Jack!

17 hours! Damn you have patience! But those 17 hours sure paid off 'cos it is very brilliant! I have seen the other Stargate video page... I love the blue! And I love the S&J shippy clips...the background is very cool! Sort of a 60s vibe! Oh and I can't wait to see your X Files one!

I have downloaded that video and will watch it tomorrow when (like I said in my last post) my brain is not already on the way to dream land!

~Tracey~
      Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 29 September 2004, 01:07 PM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
        And now I can finally reply back too! I was going to do it yesterday but I couldn't log in at all! It kept saying I was online but I wasn't, if you get what I mean. And yay you are back too! Like I said in the mail, I really missed you last week!
        Hmmm very strange! I never log out so hopefully things like that won't happen, although having to have a new hard drive, I had to log in to everywhere again...so glad I could remember all my passwords! Awww I missed you too, it's funny how long a week feels when you don't have email!
        Hm, well I think I may have got a little bit down me (not my fault, it was the 'spoons' fault...I am not messy ) but it did not show up 'cos it went on my white cardi!
        I do indeed have this Friday off (working the first Saturday in a month) but now I have Wednesday off next week! I swapped with Chris 'cos it is her birthday and 30th Wedding anniversary so she wanted it off (what can I say, I am just so nice).
        No problem! I had no idea either. But I figured that last years Lowdown was shown a week before so I looked on sky tv guide last Wednesday and found it was on! I would have told you then but your 'puter was frizzed! I know you have talked about it in the mail you sent today so I will reply about it in that probably tomorrow!
        LOL! Definitely the spoons fault!
        Aww very nice of you! I'll see what i'm doing on wednesday & let you know....
        That's very true actually, but I had no idea we were that near. I'm so looking forward to tuesday and then of course we get to talk about the eps again!
        They were indeed! Even my little brother knew not to scream when it was on (well not until maybe he was 2 or 3 ). LOL! Exactly! The first screening is the most important. But it is good to watch it again like you said!
        No problem! I know. I don't get why they couldn't have done the 'press the red button' interactive thing! It would have been so much better! Yeah I noticed they had...mum said she watched the pilot episode (strange time to have it on though). I haven't watched S1 in ages! Oh speaking of XF...I just had it on FX and it was speaking about the 10th anniversary and then you saw CC say there will be a movie (just thought I'd mention that as you actually saw him speak it <g>).
        *giggles* It's such a hard life having to watch things you like over & over & over again!
        Me either, or 'vote on our website' that would have been much easier, a couple of clicks & you're done! Not that i've been watching on there anyway, but still.... So CC has actually said there's going to be one, well you can only hope it doesn't suck!
        Yay! Erm, not that I am extra happy that I got you! *tries and ducks but is hit straight on by the blinding red jello* Ooohh if I mix them together I can make a cool purpley jello *mixes blue and red and throws it*! Mwahahahaha!
        Yeah, that is true! *Giggles* nope I haven't! But hopefully, I will see one of those things again soon!
        Hehe...would I ever think that! <g> Well maybe we should add 'C4 to show French Kiss' to our endless list of campaigns! *grins*
        No, no, no, of course you're not! Oooh pretty! *gets mesmerised by the purple jello whizzing past & chases after it*
        Yep, hopefully maybe on wednesday .
        Well I don't know, you might, I do seem to mention him a lot ...... Add it to our endless list of campaigns that we can't really remember? Great idea!
        I was going to send Sarah an email just to say hi but I bet she doesn’t have that much net access yet! I know. This morning it was very bad rain and I got stuck in traffic for 1 hour 30 minutes! It is indeed and your birthday is 1 month away and mine is 1 month 2 days away (I think ).
        Well that's what I thought too, so I did send her one the other day just to say hi & good luck & everything.
        Wow, an hour & a half? EEK! And that was just 'cos of the rain?! *giggles* So you're counting the days already huh?
        I was going to do that but for me Sunday is ‘oh yuck, work again tomorrow…need to get stuff ready and get enough sleep’ so Thursday’s work for me!
        Oh! Fun day then, sunday! And it is nice to know that if you miss it on the sunday then you can still get to see it.
        Yeah! Oh me either! I went on the train on Saturday (no going on a bus on Saturday with your little brother in tow) and I didn’t see any metro papers in our stand either! Ooohh like some creepy people who sell the Big issue in Brum (and btw yep, you did rhyme ).
        Yeah I can see why it'd be easier by train. Hope it wasn't a nightmare like my journey though...why they don't put extra carriages on is a complete mystery!
        They're not all creepy, some are quite nice & polite. But I see what you mean & yes, that kind of creepy!
        ROTFL! Oh you have got to love Homer! The way he says it as well! Trampolines were cool! Although it is very freaky when you jump really high! You feel as though you will fall, not land right, or worse, hit the roof (even though it was a very high roof in our hall).
        Look at us, good badmintoners (that is so not a word) . And shuttlecocks don’t hurt of much as a tennis ball (I did get hit a few times by other people who weren’t so good at tennis)! Oh no, really! I hope they didn’t make you do it in crapy weather!
        Especially when he gets words like that wrong & goes shouting them down the street . Oh that sounds fun! I wish we could have trampolined, would've been much more fun than gym!
        It actually sounds like a word my dad would use so very probably not a word hehe! No that's true, although when they're going pretty fast you have to watch out.... I think most of my time spent in tennis was running after the ball which i'd hit too hard(the few times i'd do it right) & had gone AWOL! Yeah I think they probably did, & they wonder why people don't like P.E!

Me too! Oh I do. It is so horrible…it is so hot on there and I have been looking like the over cooked lobster that I hate! But oh well, I suppose I will be wanting to be on there once our winter sets in!
        I just hope they don't put the heating on too much in there when it is winter, 'cos you'll boil even more!

((((((((huggles))))))))

Sis

Comment

Hmmm very strange! I never log out so hopefully things like that won't happen, although having to have a new hard drive, I had to log in to everywhere again...so glad I could remember all my passwords! Awww I missed you too, it's funny how long a week feels when you don't have email!
          Yeah it is! Maybe it was something to do with my ‘puter ‘cos the net did go all funny after that! I do log out! Well when you have a brother you have to! He could just come on here and post with my name (I know him and he probably would if he wanted to annoy me). Yeah I know. And it kind of feels like you are cut off from the word (well you know what I mean).

Aww very nice of you! I'll see what i'm doing on wednesday & let you know....
          That's very true actually, but I had no idea we were that near. I'm so looking forward to tuesday and then of course we get to talk about the eps again!
          Yeah. It is better to have the Wednesday off though. That way I can watch Stargate on Tuesday in peace and know that I don’t have to go to work the next day. Ok then and if not then we can definitely meet up on my next lot of day’s I have off . Well I don’t have to go to the opticians on Wednesday ‘cos my optician isn’t in (I have no idea when I can go then…maybe not for another 2weeks and my boss is on hols so I have no idea what next months rota is like…ok, you probably didn’t want to know that but oh well ) so I should be free.

*giggles* It's such a hard life having to watch things you like over & over & over again!
          Me either, or 'vote on our website' that would have been much easier, a couple of clicks & you're done! Not that i've been watching on there anyway, but still.... So CC has actually said there's going to be one, well you can only hope it doesn't suck!
          *Giggles* oh isn’t it just! Especially if you sometimes watch things over and over again for say, a certain silver fox or a certain French man.
          Yeah exactly! The texes cost about £1.50…. that is such a rip off! Well it gives them money so obviously that is why they are doing it that way! Me either… the one you vote for is never the one you want (although when Sky One had that Stargate vote… the ones I did vote for won ). Well unless I was imagining it, yep he did! Yep, main thing is:- ‘it best not suck’!

No, no, no, of course you're not! Oooh pretty! *gets mesmerised by the purple jello whizzing past & chases after it*
          Yep, hopefully maybe on wednesday .
          Well I don't know, you might, I do seem to mention him a lot ...... Add it to our endless list of campaigns that we can't really remember? Great idea!
          *giggles*. LOL! It is pretty though! *sees you chase after the purple jello and goes into her portable jello lab and tries to make up a multi coloured chuck of jello* <g>.
          Yep indeedy!
          I guess I could truly only call it an obsession on here if you decided to post piccies of him like we do with RDA (which I might be doing once we start doing our weekly Stargate chat ).

Well that's what I thought too, so I did send her one the other day just to say hi & good luck & everything.
          Wow, an hour & a half? EEK! And that was just 'cos of the rain?!?
          I did the same but in a tex message…. But I have no idea if it sent! Well she will get back to us when she can I suppose! She did say she would try and come in here when she can! I guess we just wait!
          Yeah, it was an moment! Well there is traffic every day and it is pretty bad, but when there is rain it gets 10x as bad! LOL! Well mine is dead on 1 month away now (can’t believe it’s October today).

And it is nice to know that if you miss it on the sunday then you can still get to see it.
          Yeah exactly! You could call it a ‘second chance Thursday’!

Yeah I can see why it'd be easier by train. Hope it wasn't a nightmare like my journey though...why they don't put extra carriages on is a complete mystery!
          They're not all creepy, some are quite nice & polite. But I see what you mean & yes, that kind of creepy!
          No… it wasn’t that bad actually! The shocking thing is that the train was 5 minutes early and it wasn’t full at all (going there and back). So I take it your train was totally overcrowded?!
          Yeah I know! This one girl tried to sell me one once and we actually had a good conversation (have no idea what about now). But some of the ones I have seen are a bit creepy!

Especially when he gets words like that wrong & goes shouting them down the street . Oh that sounds fun! I wish we could have trampolined, would've been much more fun than gym!
          It actually sounds like a word my dad would use so very probably not a word hehe! No that's true, although when they're going pretty fast you have to watch out.... I think most of my time spent in tennis was running after the ball which i'd hit too hard(the few times i'd do it right) & had gone AWOL! Yeah I think they probably did, & they wonder why people don't like P.E!
          *Giggles* exactly! Homer is just brilliant! I love when he says ‘save us jeebus’ (was it your dad that you said says that?!?!) too. A lot of his phrases are just great!
          LOL well that settles it then! Yeah, me too… mine would sometimes go over the tennis courts fence and onto the field! Thank god we only ever played tennis for a month every year! Exactly! If they were a bit nicer to the students and maybe asked them what they want to do, then they would like it more (but like that will ever happen)!

I just hope they don't put the heating on too much in there when it is winter, 'cos you'll boil even more!
          Yeah me too! But it is always hot down there anyway! When I am on the till, I always get customers telling me so!

((((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~
          Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 01 October 2004, 11:36 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Maybe it was something to do with my ‘puter ‘cos the net did go all funny after that! I do log out! Well when you have a brother you have to! He could just come on here and post with my name (I know him and he probably would if he wanted to annoy me). Yeah I know. And it kind of feels like you are cut off from the world (well you know what I mean).
            Ooh I hope it didn't last long! Well i'm gathering it didn't otherwise you wouldn't have posted recently or anything... LOL! Yeah, you wouldn't want that happening. I'm lucky that I don't have anyone that'd do that! Well the online world at least!
            Yeah. It is better to have the Wednesday off though. That way I can watch Stargate on Tuesday in peace and know that I don’t have to go to work the next day. Ok then and if not then we can definitely meet up on my next lot of day’s I have off . Well I don’t have to go to the opticians on Wednesday ‘cos my optician isn’t in (I have no idea when I can go then…maybe not for another 2 weeks and my boss is on hols so I have no idea what next months rota is like…ok, you probably didn’t want to know that but oh well) so I should be free.
            So, you can watch Stargate on, oooh tomorrow!!!(sorry got a bit excited there) and then you can watch it again on the wednesday....good plan! I will PM you in a min about weds.
            So you just have to go to the opticians for a check up, next time you go that is?
            *Giggles* oh isn’t it just! Especially if you sometimes watch things over and over again for say, a certain silver fox or a certain French man.
            Yeah exactly! The texts cost about £1.50…. that is such a rip off! Well it gives them money so obviously that is why they are doing it that way! Me either… the one you vote for is never the one you want (although when Sky One had that Stargate vote… the ones I did vote for won ).
            What ever could you be talking about?! *puts on best innocent face*
            Yeah, it is a lot just for one text, i'm sure most people don't realise quite how much it does cost. So have you been watching them again, wasn't it the scariest ep or is that next week?
            *giggles*. LOL! It is pretty though! *sees you chase after the purple jello and goes into her portable jello lab and tries to make up a multi coloured chuck of jello* <g>.
            I guess I could truly only call it an obsession on here if you decided to post piccies of him like we do with RDA (which I might be doing once we start doing our weekly Stargate chat).
            *goes rushing past portable jello lab still chasing the flying purple jello* Er, new toy?! *giggles*
            Hehe don't give me ideas! Actually after you posted Frohike(well his piccie anyway! ) I did have a little experiment with some pics, but all the lovely Jean ones came up as links, so I must be doing something wrong somewhere....
            I did the same but in a text message…. But I have no idea if it sent! Well she will get back to us when she can I suppose! She did say she would try and come in here when she can! I guess we just wait!
            Yeah, it was an moment! Well there is traffic every day and it is pretty bad, but when there is rain it gets 10x as bad! LOL! Well mine is dead on 1 month away now (can’t believe it’s October today).
            Aww great minds 'n' all that....
            Sounds it! I can believe rain would slow things down that much, I thought it was only snow & ice that did that! So do you have a birthday list yet then? And yeah I know, i'll be getting my big long winter coat out soon!
            Yeah exactly! You could call it a ‘second chance Thursday’!
            *giggles* You could indeed!
            No… it wasn’t that bad actually! The shocking thing is that the train was 5 minutes early and it wasn’t full at all (going there and back). So I take it your train was totally overcrowded?!
            Yeah I know! This one girl tried to sell me one once and we actually had a good conversation (have no idea what about now). But some of the ones I have seen are a bit creepy!
            *falls off chair in shock* Wow! Early & uncrowded...and on a saturday too, what is the world coming too?! Yeah my train was horrible. I could see there weren't any seats when I first got on so I stood by the door thinking people would be put off by all the standing up, but so many people pushed in after me.... I could've done with air conditioning & a nice cold drink!
            *Giggles* exactly! Homer is just brilliant! I love when he says ‘save us jeebus’ (was it your dad that you said says that?!?!) too. A lot of his phrases are just great!)
            LOL well that settles it then! Yeah, me too… mine would sometimes go over the tennis courts fence and onto the field! Thank god we only ever played tennis for a month every year! Exactly! If they were a bit nicer to the students and maybe asked them what they want to do, then they would like it more (but like that will ever happen)!
            Homer's a genius! *giggles* Yeah it's my dad that comes out with that, and my brother in law too! It's catching!
            And thank god we didn't have P.E all that often either! They should give you the choice of like a couple of things to do, ok so you're going to get some kids who don't want to do anything, but it might be a better option.

Yeah me too! But it is always hot down there anyway! When I am on the till, I always get customers telling me so!
            So even the customers notice! I have to say i've only ever had sandwiches & things from there, so I tended to bypass the hot bit!

((((((((huggles))))))))

Sis

Comment

Ooh I hope it didn't last long! Well i'm gathering it didn't otherwise you wouldn't have posted recently or anything... LOL! Yeah, you wouldn't want that happening. I'm lucky that I don't have anyone that'd do that! Well the online world at least!
              LOL! No, just that one night. Although it was going quite slowish (stupid for broadband) but I think Blueyonder are having problems (like they always do ). But at the moment it seems to be ok… fingers crossed. Yeah you are! LOL. So you’re fine in the online world but in RL… that is where the trouble is!

So, you can watch Stargate on, oooh tomorrow!!!(sorry got a bit excited there) and then you can watch it again on the wednesday....good plan! I will PM you in a min about weds.
              So you just have to go to the opticians for a check up, next time you go that is?
              Yep I can… and I may well watch it again on Wednesday if it is an excellent episode! *Giggles* oh I am with you… I am excited too! It is, well 1 day now until we get to see !
              I do indeed. And yep, just another check up (whenever that’ll be). I want to get some new glasses though… I have had these frames for about 3ish years now so they are getting on a bit.

What ever could you be talking about?! *puts on best innocent face*
              Yeah, it is a lot just for one text, i'm sure most people don't realise quite how much it does cost. So have you been watching them again, wasn't it the scariest ep or is that next week?
              ROTFL! Oh and that innocent face is brilliant! I think you should win an award for ‘best innocent face for pretending not to thunk after certain gorgeous men’ (ok so it sounds a bit stupid but oh well).
              Yeah exactly! I watched yesterday’s one! It was the scariest episodes…I think ‘squeeze’ won Saturday and yesterdays was... erm, can’t remember the name, but it was that one with the freaky Peacock family. I think the last set of voting is for the weirdest episode!

*goes rushing past portable jello lab still chasing the flying purple jello* Er, new toy?! *giggles*
              Hehe don't give me ideas! Actually after you posted Frohike(well his piccie anyway! ) I did have a little experiment with some pics, but all the lovely Jean ones came up as links, so I must be doing something wrong somewhere....
              *Giggles* oh now I know what to get you as a birthday pressie… purple jello! *is still trying to make her multicoloured jello*.
              LOL! I did and you, well, tried to post a piccie in the pm but sadly it didn’t work! I don’t know why! So until I see a piccie, I will not call it an obsession!

Aww great minds 'n' all that....
              Sounds it! I can believe rain would slow things down that much; I thought it was only snow & ice that did that! So do you have a birthday list yet then? And yeah I know, i'll be getting my big long winter coat out soon!
              Of course! All 3 of us (and Loopy) started talking a lot ‘cos we watched and loved X-files… definitely great minds there!
              I know… it was bad today. It took 30 minutes to get somewhere that only takes 10 minutes. Its like rain comes and people just go crazy and head for their cars! Hm, no, not a list yet! But I do have my eye on some things! How about you (although I already know you have some early birthday pressies )? I will too, when I can find a nice one and buy it that is!

*falls off chair in shock* Wow! Early & uncrowded...and on a saturday too, what is the world coming too?! Yeah my train was horrible. I could see there weren't any seats when I first got on so I stood by the door thinking people would be put off by all the standing up, but so many people pushed in after me.... I could've done with air conditioning & a nice cold drink!
              LOL! I thought you couldn’t fall off your chair! I know, very freaky! British rail is actually being good (well some parts of it anyway) for a change! Eeewww, I hate it when that happens! You go shopping and when you get to the train you think ‘oh yep, now I can have a sit down for a bit’ but that doesn’t happen! And then ‘cos there are so many people, you get hot, like you did! Lets hope the trains on Wednesday are ok for you! If not, we can have a good old moan!

Homer's a genius! *giggles* Yeah it's my dad that comes out with that, and my brother in law too! It's catching!
              And thank god we didn't have P.E all that often either! They should give you the choice of like a couple of things to do, ok so you're going to get some kids who don't want to do anything, but it might be a better option.
              That he is! *Giggles* I watched the 2 new episodes that were on Sunday… they were so funny! LOL! Homer phrases are contagious, who would have thought it.
              We had P.E twice a week! But I guess P.E is good, but yep, you need to have some choices I think! Oh while we are talking about P.E still, I also liked Basketball… I used to be good at shooting hoops! So other than trampolining, basketball and badminton, I didn’t like much else!

So even the customers notice! I have to say i've only ever had sandwiches & things from there, so I tended to bypass the hot bit!
              Yeah. And today again, I got 3 people say ‘gosh it’s warm down here isn’t it!’ It is not just around the hot plate though; some people notice it just around the restaurant!

((((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~
              Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 04 October 2004, 01:02 PM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hello my friends The x-files rocks but I'm still making vids for Stargate. It's the show of the moment I suppose .

Anyway I made 2 new videos last week :

Forever yours (Nightwish)
                Caught in a moment (Sugababes)

Then this week end ..I did a little project for the UK lowdown

2 videos:

One UK lowdown frame by frame montage(RDA and AT)..cuddles cuddles.

and one video on the song "Someone like me (Atomic Kitten) with RDA and AT lowdown and Sam and Jack

Also some screen caps on the RDA & AT LOWDOWN special page on my site.

Today ..I posted my last 2 videos , which are a action Sam and Jack with a dose of comedy ...and lots of new clips on the song "First day of my life " The Rasmus ..posted in page 8 ...new shipper thread too ...love that group ..will do "In the shadows " next

and "I believe in you " (Evanescence) Action sam and Jack again with new clips

Enjoy

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 05 October 2004, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Hello my friends The x-files rocks but I'm still making vids for Stargate. It's the show of the moment I suppose .

Anyway I made 2 new videos last week :

Forever yours (Nightwish)
                  Caught in a moment (Sugababes)

Then this week end ..I did a little project for the UK lowdown

2 videos:

One UK lowdown frame by frame montage(RDA and AT)..cuddles cuddles.

and one video on the song "Someone like me (Atomic Kitten) with RDA and AT lowdown and Sam and Jack

Also some screen caps on the RDA & AT LOWDOWN special page on my site.

Today ..I posted my last 2 videos , which are a action Sam and Jack with a dose of comedy ...and lots of new clips on the song "First day of my life " The Rasmus ..posted in page 8 ...new shipper thread too ...love that group ..will do "In the shadows " next

and "I believe in you " (Evanescence) Action sam and Jack again with new clips

Enjoy

Caty
                  Of course X-files rocks . But yep, I totally agree with you, Stargate is the show of the moment. And it is on, in like, just over 2 hours time!

I have sort of caught up on your videos.... Just downloading The Evanescence one and I need to watch The Rasmus one! I will get there.

Nightwish and Sugababes were very cool! Loved all the scenes you used! And I loved the Lowdown montage (even though I have seen it ). And I will save the best till last... 'Someone like me' was just 'wow'... I loved it, and I loved that you used scenes from the Lowdown! I bet Sam_O_Neill was happy! Can't wait to see what you will do with one of my suggestions!

Oh and cool that there is a new shipper thread...
                  *runs over to the new shipper thread and gets ready to post!*

Oh I forgot to mention… I love your new sig! It is trés cool!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Of course X-files rocks . But yep, I totally agree with you, Stargate is the show of the moment. And it is on, in like, just over 2 hours time!

I have sort of caught up on your videos.... Just downloading The Evanescence one and I need to watch The Rasmus one! I will get there.

Nightwish and Sugababes were very cool! Loved all the scenes you used! And I loved the Lowdown montage (even though I have seen it ). And I will save the best till last... 'Someone like me' was just 'wow'... I loved it, and I loved that you used scenes from the Lowdown! I bet Sam_O_Neill was happy! Can't wait to see what you will do with one of my suggestions!

Oh and cool that there is a new shipper thread...
                    *runs over to the new shipper thread and gets ready to post!*

Oh I forgot to mention… I love your new sig! It is trés cool!

~Tracey~

For you Tracey I was thinking of doing "Lost without you " Delta goodrem or "What if" Kate Winslet ... for sam and jack...What do you prefer?

Aand thank you ...I quite like my little Gothic project at the moment ...Nightwish , the Rasmus , Evanescence..It's nice too

"Someone like me"is really sweet ....lover birds

Caty

Comment

For you Tracey I was thinking of doing "Lost without you " Delta goodrem or "What if" Kate Winslet ... for sam and jack...What do you prefer?

Aand thank you ...I quite like my little Gothic project at the moment ...Nightwish , the Rasmus , Evanescence..It's nice too

"Someone like m"is really sweet ....lover birds

Caty
                      Hm, tough choice! Well I guess 'lost without you' 'cos it sort of goes more with Sam and Jack! Gosh, I am difficult aren't I? Just can't decide! Yeah, so go with Delta Goodrem!

Still haven't watched Evanescence...I have an excuse though, New Stargate. But will do soon! And no problem.

Right, it's time I should be going!
                      Have loads of nice Sam and Jack thoughts in sleep land!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

To Tracey aka Twisted Angel

New video "Lost without you " Delta Goodrem

Also posted in page 21 Sam and Jack shipper thread

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

To Tracey aka Twisted Angel

New video "Lost without you " Delta Goodrem

Also posted in page 21 Sam and Jack shipper thread

Enjoy

Caty

((((((Caty))))))))

Wow you did this video fast!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I loved it! It was brilliant! The scenes you used were perfect to the song (loved seeing the scenes from Lost city again)! And you used some new ones! I really love this song so much more now! *has a big smile on her face*. Thank you again!

~Tracey~

On a totally different note! Kirsty, instead of posting again... just wanted to say... hope you got home safe. I am so glad we met up again and did all that chatting (and shopping ) about Stargate and just the usual crazy stuff!
                          Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 06 October 2004, 09:40 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

((((((Caty))))))))

Wow you did this video fast!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I loved it! It was brilliant! The scenes you used were perfect to the song (loved seeing the scenes from Lost city again)! And you used some new ones! I really love this song so much more now! *has a big smile on her face*. Thank you again!

~Tracey~

On a totally different note! Kirsty, instead of posting again... just wanted to say... hope you got home safe. I am so glad we met up again and did all that chatting (and shopping ) about Stargate and just the usual crazy stuff!
                            ((((((((((((((Tracey)))))))))))))

Yes I was fast ..I had all the clips for that song. So I just had to select ,to edit, trim, synchronize, produce , compress , send to the web and organize the website with a new thumbnail and pic and it's a good song ..For the theme ..this was the only thing I could come up with cuz of the line "Since you've gone I admit that I was wrong"

Thank you

Caty

Comment

LOL! No, just that one night. Although it was going quite slowish (stupid for broadband) but I think Blueyonder are having problems (like they always do). But at the moment it seems to be ok… fingers crossed. Yeah you are! LOL. So you’re fine in the online world but in RL… that is where the trouble is!
                              Well ok, so basically computer's suck(mine at least anyway!), they might be very nice handy things but when they go wrong, do they go wrong!!! Pah! (not that i'm still miffed or anything, but losing a day online seems sooo much longer than it actually is!)
                              Yep I can… and I may well watch it again on Wednesday if it is an excellent episode!
                              I do indeed. And yep, just another check up (whenever that’ll be). I want to get some new glasses though… I have had these frames for about 3ish years now so they are getting on a bit.
                              And we did decide it was, just a shame we didn't get to see part 2!
                              Spoiler:
                              And i'm not sure this counts as a spoiler(I just wanted to test out the newfangled spoileryness ) & I know we talked about it yesterday, but I didn't miss Jack at all in that ep, which is kinda strange but if they're using RDA's time as constructively as they're supposed to be doing & if the writing's as good as that ep, then I don't mind too much! And I really liked Elizabeth too, she made a good double act with Daniel! I can't actually remember what the original one was like (well other than having different colour hair!), it's been a while since I saw Lost City. And i'm actually looking forward to Atlantis too, although I probably won't keep those on my tape.
                              The tv critic in the telegraph liked it too, although it seems she got to see both parts 'cos like us, she was very eager to know what happens to Jack. So I skimmed that bit of her review !
                              So new hair & new glasses, all you need now is a new coat!
                              ROTFL! Oh and that innocent face is brilliant! I think you should win an award for ‘best innocent face for pretending not to thunk after certain gorgeous men’ (ok so it sounds a bit stupid but oh well).
                              Yeah exactly! I watched yesterday’s one! It was the scariest episodes…I think ‘squeeze’ won Saturday and yesterdays was... erm, can’t remember the name, but it was that one with the freaky Peacock family. I think the last set of voting is for the weirdest episode!
                              *takes a bow* So now can I claim... 'award winning puller of faces'? *giggles*
                              Home, that's what it's called, I always remember 'cos I didn't really like that one. I think my dad's just been watching an ep on Sky, they seem to be still on S1.
                              *Giggles* oh now I know what to get you as a birthday pressie… purple jello! *is still trying to make her multicoloured jello*.
                              LOL! I did and you, well, tried to post a piccie in the pm but sadly it didn’t work! I don’t know why! So until I see a piccie, I will not call it an obsession!
                              LOL! Oh how lovely, i'll treasure it always! *giggles*
                              Ok so you want a piccie to call me obsessed. I'll give it a whirl in a moment maybe, if I can find one that'll actually post!
                              Hm, no, not a list yet! But I do have my eye on some things! How about you (although I already know you have some early birthday pressies )?
                              I will too, when I can find a nice one and buy it that is!
                              Same here, and I do have a list...a slightly unrealistic list, but hey someone might get me RDA for my birthday! Er...maybe?! There's a couple of things I want that I haven't got round to getting myself so I do have something if people ask the inevitable question.
                              Well you found one but will you buy it?......
                              LOL! I thought you couldn’t fall off your chair! I know, very freaky! British rail is actually being good (well some parts of it anyway) for a change! Eeewww, I hate it when that happens! You go shopping and when you get to the train you think ‘oh yep, now I can have a sit down for a bit’ but that doesn’t happen! And then ‘cos there are so many people, you get hot, like you did! Lets hope the trains on Wednesday are ok for you! If not, we can have a good old moan!
                              Well I can always spin too fast in it & fall out that way! Yeah i'm no good at standing up for a long time either, so that made matters worse! Actually the trains were pretty good yesterday, I think maybe it's just the weekend that's awful! I got a seat going(I guess not many people want to travel at that time) & there were lots of spare seats coming back! *puts cushions on floor just in case*
                              That he is! *Giggles* I watched the 2 new episodes that were on Sunday… they were so funny! LOL! Homer phrases are contagious, who would have thought it.
                              We had P.E twice a week! But I guess P.E is good, but yep, you need to have some choices I think! Oh while we are talking about P.E still, I also liked Basketball… I used to be good at shooting hoops! So other than trampolining, basketball and badminton, I didn’t like much else!
                              I never know when the new ones are on anymore, 'cos sometimes you get one & then the next week it's a repeat. But it it great to see ones that they have shown 50,000 times before! Well hey, if we can pick up 'indeed' than we can pick up anything!
                              Yeah I think we did too, but it's not that much considering how many maths lessons or whatever you'd have in a week. Have to say I was better at netball than basketball, I could never get the 'hit the baseboard, get it in the net' thing! And there was far too much jumping for my liking too LOL!

Well it was really nice to see you again yesterday, we'll have to make it sooner between meetings next time! And yep I got home ok, I imagine you did too!

((((((((huggles))))))))

Sis

Comment

LOL just noticed some nice pics just before ...will read later what it 's all about .

Anyway I started my HALLOWEEN project ..feel free to watch when the time is there ..I'm posting them one by one ..so It may take me 3 weeks to complete...around 4 on total.

Video "Thriller" Michael Jackson

Mostly Sam and Jack but includes OTHERS too ..You'll see what I mean when you watch ...Happy Halloween to everyone .

Now click on my sig and go to "other SG1 videos!

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X