No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    No problem!

And you should be pleased with yourself 'cos it is brilliant!
    Yep they are! And I had forgotten how much shippy scenes they had together! Oh yeah, the fingers touching the lip are very cool. And they were so in love, and it really showed between them!
    Yeah I am sure it will be. They have had long enough to think of a good story, and they still have sometime yet! Like you said, if they don't rush it and take their time it will be great!

Wow! I have all seasons on taped tape except season 6, which I have on VHS box set! I may invest in the dvds later on 'cos they would be cool to have. And the special features seem good. But my main dvd collection so far has been my Stargate one which is complete until next year for season 7!

Oh you are going on holiday again . You are lucky to be getting away from all this crapy weather we have been having! Where are you going if you don't mind me asking?

~Tracey~

Yes DVD's are great specially when you want to capture the clips for the music videos ...

....With tapes ...I have to go through the whole episode ...waste of time ..but it has to be done ...

I also have all DVD's for Stargate except seaon 7 ...not sure about that one yet ...I'll wait a little longer ....and see

Well yes.. I was not supposed to go back on holiday ..but my hubby decided last week end that he wanted to go back to the south of France ..You see ..we have a holiday home in Provence /Cote D'azur...so we are going there ....we'll also go to the other side of the mediterranee ..the Languedoc Roussillon and then to the Alps ..near Geneva ...precisely le lac D'Annecy.

I can't wait to go because I love French food ..specially addicted to French yoghurts..And I just love the quality time with the family ..hubby and kids ..it's great and so relaxing..

....Off to go and watch my x-files video and my stargate video too ...

Here is the link of my front page ...with all the videos I have done for all the shows ..

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...rdu/index.html

Scroll down a little for the list of shows.

And thank you for your support

Caty

Comment

Although today she said he was ok...just played outside (even though it has been raining a lot) with our cousins! Oh she hasn't thought about that yet, just to get through the first week is enough to think of!
      I don't think we had any rain yesterday...it's all come today! LOL she's taking it one week at a time, it's one way to cope I guess!

LOL but I always thought it was the cream that killed the cat! Ok so I am being stupid but I thought it was funny anyway! Oh yeah it is freaky isn't it! People reading our rambly posts! Do you think they come away with anything useful?
      Ooohh yes I know. My phone planner thing went off to remind me. I should be able to watch it unless new Will and Grace doesn’t finish in time. But it is on another 3 times isn't it? If I miss it I am sure able to catch it again! Can't wait to see it though!
      No, it's the cat that got the cream. I haven't heard of it dying from it, unless it was way out of date & there was some kind of food poisoning involved!
      Do I think they'll come away with anything useful?...well, it all depends whether they want to know how lovely & sunny Britain is , what films are on when & where, storage solutions(!), how to cushion a thread safely & most importantly of all, how to ramble without really trying! *giggles*
      Yep, it's on tonight in fact, at 9, on Sky Cinema 2! So did you miss it, I would have thought it would be on around the same time as W & G(which I had no idea was on btw).

We didn't have any thunder or lightening ... I like having storms at night! I hate flying ants, they are so creepy! Ants are bad, but flying ants!!! *Eeeww*
      LOL oh they did that with us too! And then you had to put them by your peg (where you hang your coat and stuff) until you went home! And you always had to hope no one would hide them or anything!
      Er, well, neither did we, but you know how it goes when it does usually....it went all still & humid, which is what brought the ants out . We seem to get inundated every year to some extent, arg! Luckily we have a family of sparrows that are helping get rid of them, they must think it's a feast or something!
      It just must be a very schooly thing to do then, otherwise you'd end up with wellies everywhere .

Yeah I like that too! Especially having the song words! And then in the end of the book you usually have the artist saying their thank yous! It is nice to have that!
      Exactly! So you can sing along! And I like seeing what musicians play on there too. It's not a very time consuming read, but interesting nonetheless.

I guess it is actually! And I do love my little room! It is cosy and it beats having to share it with someone like my brothers have to! My Nan has a tiny room in here house. She can only fit a bed (which touches one wall and the other) and a wardrobe and there is just a little bit of space between them!
      That it does! I'd have gone crazy by now if i'd had to have shared with my sis!
      Yeah that sounds like my best friend's old room, she had a sliding door too 'cos there wasn't any room for a normal one to open into!

Yep that is true! Ooohh yeah, I had forgotten about Amazon! I can try both of them, or if not I can just chuck it! It is not like I need the money or anything! Be lucky you didn't! I think all kids are mostly like that though, you are into pop and stuff but then you get out of it! I mean I still listen to some tunes but I am not a pop poppy person! I like all kinds of music especially rock!
      Well no, that's true...you're in the clutches of BHS now but still even if it's only a couple of £'s it's better than nothing, and you didn't actually buy it in the firstplace....
      Yeah for me it was Kylie & Jason, thankfully I was never into Bros or New Kids on the Block like some of my friends. But it is something some people grow out of, i've definitely gone over to the rock side of things .

Yeah it can get that way! Although last night was very good and very shocking too! Evil dad! Yeah me too! I did miss a couple of episodes, which I would never do with Stargate or Will and Grace.
      I know, they have. We are always left to keep the thread up and running!
      Oh I didn't watch it, West Wing was on so I watched that instead . If it's a toss up between something like that & Tru Calling then I won't be watching Tru Calling i'm afraid!
      And we do such a good job of it too!

ROTFL! Funny! Although it is a good question! I did indeed! And I got a C (1 mark off a B which killed me ) but that's 'cos I am a science girl more than an art girl! But I do love art still. For my final piece I did faces within faces! And then some weird background. It was good actually and my teacher said the mark should have been higher!
      English breakfast definitely ! Oh no you were only one mark off?! That sucks, it sounds really good too. I'm more of an art girl, not that you couldn't guess or anything , I did like science though...just not as much.

I guessed there were probably typos! Oh that is good then.
      Btw thank you for sending that forward to me! I love optical illusions. They are so cool!
      So did you count the black dots? *giggles* That was a pretty cool email, although the rabbit & duck one i've seen done much better elsewhere. Oh & don't bother with that 6 people thing....those things never usually work!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Yes DVD's are great specially when you want to capture the clips for the music videos ...

....With tapes ...I have to go through the whole episode ...waste of time ..but it has to be done ...

I also have all DVD's for Stargate except seaon 7 ...not sure about that one yet ...I'll wait a little longer ....and see

Well yes.. I was not supposed to go back on holiday ..but my hubby decided last week end that he wanted to go back to the south of France ..You see ..we have a holiday home in Provence /Cote D'azur...so we are going there ....we'll also go to the other side of the mediterranee ..the Languedoc Roussillon and then to the Alps ..near Geneva ...precisely le lac D'Annecy.

I can't wait to go because I love French food ..specially addicted to French yoghurts..And I just love the quality time with the family ..hubby and kids ..it's great and so relaxing..

....Off to go and watch my x-files video and my stargate video too ...

Here is the link of my front page ...with all the videos I have done for all the shows ..

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...rdu/index.html

Scroll down a little for the list of shows.

And thank you for your support

Caty
        Yeah I guess they are. I would love to have all the XF ones like I said, although I don't know about getting S8 or 9 though! I would have to think long and hard about that!
        Oh yeah, that must be annoying, having to rewind loads just to get to the nest episode!

Well with me I will get S7 'cos even though I am a massive shipper (as you well know ) I am also a massive Stargate fan! If the ship doesn't pan out I will be very sad but I will still love Stargate. I watch it for so many things other than ship too! I would only not buy season 7 (and 8 for that matter) if I thought that the episodes were all crap!

Ooohh that sounds very nice, I hope you have a fab time ! You are so lucky to have a home in France... although you are from France so I would expect it anyway . Yeah I bet you do! I bet your daughters are happy about having their 6 weeks holiday off from school (and then going on a holiday to France )! I know my little brother is very happy!

Thanks for the link for your front page; I shall save it in my favourites folder! And no problem Caty. You are a great music video maker and you do my 2 favourite ship couples.

~Tracey~
        Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 22 July 2004, 12:46 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
          I don't think we had any rain yesterday...it's all come today! LOL she's taking it one week at a time, it's one way to cope I guess!
          It has been raining all day here! It is unbelievable! She is indeed! I think it is just 'cos kids get so board and parents just don't know what to do! It is just the way it always is! I am sure she will loosen up maybe after the 2nd week!

No, it's the cat that got the cream. I haven't heard of it dying from it, unless it was way out of date & there was some kind of food poisoning involved!
          Do I think they'll come away with anything useful?...well, it all depends whether they want to know how lovely & sunny Britain is , what films are on when & where, storage solutions(!), how to cushion a thread safely & most importantly of all, how to ramble without really trying! *giggles*
          Hehe I know! I was just joking! A cat that died form cream would be very odd! Either that or unless he was allergic to it!
          ROTFL well that is quite possibly a lot of good-useless information anyone could ever need! I think people should have a sense of kindness and friendship when they go away form here. Plus all what you said!
          I did miss it but it was ok 'cos it wa son aagain! I was taping XF for Sat ! And then as you may have guessed, W&G was on at 9! After it had finished Subway would have been near the end! But never fear, I am taping it, well now, and will watch it over the weekend. Then I can tell you all about what I thought!

Er, well, neither did we, but you know how it goes when it does usually....it went all still & humid, which is what brought the ants out . We seem to get inundated every year to some extent, arg! Luckily we have a family of sparrows that are helping get rid of them, they must think it's a feast or something!
          It just must be a very schooly thing to do then, otherwise you'd end up with wellies everywhere
          Yep I do! I remember one summer our whole front path was covered in flying ants. It was so horrible! Thousands of them crawling over each other and flying around! Ant killer helped but it took a while! I guess flying ants to sparrows is, hm, like flying saucers to us! I miss Frisbeeing (I doubt that is a word) them over in the food fight room!
          I guess it is. Although my brother (and most of his class) don't have wellies. Which is quite strange 'cos the weather is worse now that it was when we were little. We used to get good summers!

Exactly! So you can sing along! And I like seeing what musicians play on there too. It's not a very time consuming read, but interesting nonetheless.
          Yep! And I love to sing along (providing no one hears my voice of course ). Yeah and sometimes it is nice to read who did backing vocals etc! Plus some booklets are very pretty and colourful!

That it does! I'd have gone crazy by now if i'd had to have shared with my sis!
          Yeah that sounds like my best friend's old room, she had a sliding door too 'cos there wasn't any room for a normal one to open into!
          You mean crazier than you already are! I am only joking of course!
          Your best friends room was like that too! I don't know how anyone can have a room like that! With my Nan (the one who had 9 children) she had to fit all of her 9 children in that house at one point and 3 people had to share that little room at one point. I so don't know how they all coped!

Well no, that's true...you're in the clutches of BHS now but still even if it's only a couple of £'s it's better than nothing, and you didn't actually buy it in the firstplace....
          Yeah for me it was Kylie & Jason, thankfully I was never into Bros or New Kids on the Block like some of my friends. But it is something some people grow out of, i've definitely gone over to the rock side of things
          *shudders at the thought* I am indeed, although only until uni *woo hoo*! That is true. Well I can always try and see who wants all the shameful cds I have!
          LOL Bros and New Kids on the block! For us it was Take That and The Spice Girls! Which is strange seeing as you are only 4 years older than me! Yep and me too! I still always listen to my Audioslave album!

Oh I didn't watch it, West Wing was on so I watched that instead. If it's a toss up between something like that & Tru Calling then I won't be watching Tru Calling i'm afraid!
          And we do such a good job of it too!
          I was out voted 'cos everyone liked Tru more than West Wing *grr*! I shall have to catch a repeat of it!
          We do indeed. We are on the 13th page already!

English breakfast definitely ! Oh no you were only one mark off?! That sucks, it sounds really good too. I'm more of an art girl, not that you couldn't guess or anything , I did like science though...just not as much.
          I don't drink tea all the time but I agree, Earl Grey is just *yuck *. I was ...it sucked like a 2000x extra suckage vacuum cleaner! It was actually and one face I painted. I used crayons (very colourful) on another and then did a black and white charcoal of the other! I was very pleased with it. Didn't you do that XF piece or am I imagining things? Hehe yep I guessed that! So we are kind of the opposite in that you are the art and I am the science, but we both love the other ones (if that makes sense)!

That one is so cool! Obviously they are all white, but the big black squares and the grey/white lines makes the dots look like they all can be black. Such a cool one! I like the one where you have to focus on the little black dot and then move your head back and forth. Then it looks like the circles are moving around! Psychology is cool, that’s why I did it for A-level!
          Oh yeah I know, as if you get something popping up when you send it on!

Btw if you have sent me an email, hotmail won't let me on again. Guess there is too much traffic! I will have to look another time now! *Grr*

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~
          Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 22 July 2004, 12:34 PM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

It has been raining all day here! It is unbelievable! She is indeed! I think it is just 'cos kids get so bored and parents just don't know what to do! It is just the way it always is! I am sure she will loosen up maybe after the 2nd week!
            Did you get the thunder & lightning? It was gloomy all day, but then in the afternoon it just chucked it down & we had a storm. Didn't last long though!
            LOL by the time she's used to it I bet it'll be time for him to go back to school!

A cat that died from cream would be very odd! Either that or unless he was allergic to it!
            ROTFL well that is quite possibly a lot of good-useless information anyone could ever need! I think people should have a sense of kindness and friendship when they go away form here. Plus all what you said!
            I did miss it but it was ok 'cos it was on again! I was taping XF for Sat! And then as you may have guessed, W&G was on at 9! After it had finished Subway would have been near the end! But never fear, I am taping it, well now, and will watch it over the weekend. Then I can tell you all about what I thought!
            It'd have to have a note round it's collar saying 'no dairy please'!
            That too! We wouldn't post so much if we didn't get on so well!
            I would think you'd have about 2 mins & then the end credits by the time W&G had finished! It's really good that you get so many chances to see films on Sky.

I remember one summer our whole front path was covered in flying ants. It was so horrible! Thousands of them crawling over each other and flying around! Ant killer helped but it took a while! I guess flying ants to sparrows is, hm, like flying saucers to us! I miss Frisbeeing (I doubt that is a word) them over in the food fight room!
            I guess it is. Although my brother (and most of his class) don't have wellies. Which is quite strange 'cos the weather is worse now that it was when we were little. We used to get good summers!
            Yeuch! Sounds nasty. We get them in the house & that's always fun to deal with, they must find some little crevice in the wall to crawl out of.
            *giggles & frisbees some saucers your way* Not the same I know, but what can you do.....
            Well wellies aren't really the coolest things in the world are they? I guess they've just fallen out of favour & most kids just wear their regular shoes.

Yep! And I love to sing along (providing no one hears my voice of course ). Yeah and sometimes it is nice to read who did backing vocals etc! Plus some booklets are very pretty and colourful!
            Exactly, everyone needs prettiness! Although it is disappointing when you have a great album with terrible artwork.

You mean crazier than you already are! I am only joking of course!
            Your best friends room was like that too! I don't know how anyone can have a room like that! With my Nan (the one who had 9 children) she had to fit all of her 9 children in that house at one point and 3 people had to share that little room at one point. I so don't know how they all coped!
            Hmph!
            It's what you're used to I suppose. My dad's house, growing up, was like that, although I think most of his older siblings had moved out already...there's quite a gap. Still it doesn't have the biggest bedrooms in the world for 8 kids & 2 parents!

LOL Bros and New Kids on the block! For us it was Take That and The Spice Girls! Which is strange seeing as you are only 4 years older than me! Yep and me too! I still always listen to my Audioslave album!
            I was too old for the Spice Girls(thank god!). Some of my friends in secondary school were into Take That, but it was more the Blur & Oasis thing. 5 years isn't it? I'll be 25 when you're 20(only by a couple of days though!).
            *grins* Thank the lord for Chris Cornell & all his musical outpourings!

I was out voted 'cos everyone liked Tru more than West Wing *grr*! I shall have to catch a repeat of it!
            We do indeed. We are on the 13th page already!
            Aww! But you enjoyed it didn't you? I'm wondering when E4 are going to show repeats 'cso second chance sunday is more like Big Brother sunday...hardly different from any other day of the week on there!
            Unlucky for some .....

I was ...it sucked like a 2000x extra suckage vacuum cleaner! It was actually and one face I painted. I used crayons (very colourful) on another and then did a black and white charcoal of the other! I was very pleased with it. Didn't you do that XF piece or am I imagining things? Hehe yep I guessed that! So we are kind of the opposite in that you are the art and I am the science, but we both love the other ones (if that makes sense)!
            That's such a great phrase! Ooh! Sounds really effective! Yep I did that XF piece, not for the exam though. My exam piece was a still life of cardboard boxes & plants in oil pastel. I love using oil pastel, even if they are completely messy!
            Indeed we are!

That one is so cool! Obviously they are all white, but the big black squares and the grey/white lines makes the dots look like they all can be black. Such a cool one! I like the one where you have to focus on the little black dot and then move your head back and forth. Then it looks like the circles are moving around! Psychology is cool, that’s why I did it for A-level!
            Oh yeah I know, as if you get something popping up when you send it on!

Btw if you have sent me an email, hotmail won't let me on again. Guess there is too much traffic! I will have to look another time now! *Grr*
            And if you look at it for too long your head starts to spin! Oh that's good too, although I probably looked like a deranged pigeon doing it, what with my head bobbling about 'n' all!
            Exactly it's like how do they know you've sent it...in 2 mins to 6 people?!!!
            Darn it! I knew I should have sent you a pm! Nevermind, whenever you can get on...

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Sheesh don't post for a bit and you guys are thinking up ways of killings cats, with cream no less.

To partially solve the mystery of the guest viewing the thread, that would be me occasionally. I come here with the intention of reading the posts and then logging in and posting but something or the other comes up and I end up closing the browser without posting. Has happened a few times in the last week, well 2 times I think.

Jumping to the TV show, I don't think the show should take place on earth. After all with a name like 'They came from Telemarketing' I think we need to have a more sci-fiee feel to it. So this is what I propose. There's a planet somewhere which is a peaceful place, without any serious kind of advertising. Now the aliens in charge on this planet who are actually the natives there but are aliens if one looks at it from our perspective decide to introduce advertising into the environment so that businesses can make more money, and the whole supply and demand thing comes into play so that they can get a black market or something going as well. After all it is the government so it has to have its hand in something not good.

Anyway they come across transmissions from Earth and somehow they also manage to find out about telemarketing. Hence they get the really evil telelmarketers from here and take them to their planet, where the evil telemarketers become the new underground crime lords. Hence a resistance movement will be created to purge this evil from their home planet and of course we could have some humans who aren't the evil telemarketers also join the resistance as they could not bear to see innocents relaxation time ruined by the telemarketers.

There you have it, came up with it a while back just didn't get the chance to put it down. Of course you guys might completely dislike this concept, but that's all I could come up. I leave the refining of the ideas to you guys, provided you think this is an ok plot. The whole resistance thing may have been used countless times, but it's been fairly successful most of the time so I don't see why we couldn't use it for our show.

Of course it would be fun if the guest other than being me every now and then was a producer and decided he/she wanted to take our story and make a show out of it. That would be hilarious keeping in mind the outline I have just given

Okay will post again at some point.

lpl

Comment

Wow! It seems so long ago since I was last on here and posted! Well it has only been about 3 days, but its long for me!

Did you get the thunder & lightning? It was gloomy all day, but then in the afternoon it just chucked it down & we had a storm. Didn't last long though!
                Nope we didn't! Well at least I don't think we did anyway! It has just been normal! Although Friday and yesterday were really nice! Quite hot... it was a good job we were at the cinema on Friday night (Spider Man 2 was actually quite good btw), it was so cool in there! But today it has been awful again!
                LOL that is always the way it is! You know BHS and everywhere has already started to get the 'back to school clothes' in! That’s when children start to dread!

It'd have to have a note round it's collar saying 'no dairy please'!
                That too! We wouldn't post so much if we didn't get on so well!
                I would think you'd have about 2 mins & then the end credits by the time W&G had finished! It's really good that you get so many chances to see films on Sky.
                LOL! and then 'but feel free to feed me as much cat food as you want'...you know, to make up for no cream!
                Yep I guess so! I haven't had a chance to watch the film yet! I have just been super busy! RL likes to come and bite you on the ass a lot sometimes! I shall try and watch it soon though!

Yeuch! Sounds nasty. We get them in the house & that's always fun to deal with, they must find some little crevice in the wall to crawl out of.
                *giggles & frisbees some saucers your way* Not the same I know, but what can you do.....
                Well wellies aren't really the coolest things in the world are they? I guess they've just fallen out of favour & most kids just wear their regular shoes.
                It was indeed! That’s why I hate them so much! I know. We get normal ants in our house too! You think the outdoors would be better, more food 'n' all!
                *jumps up and catches the flying saucers in her mouth and the chomps them all*... ooohh so yummy. Thank you hun!
                *Giggles* well nope, not really! You would think someone would make them cool wouldn't you? I mean there are weirder looking things out in the world.

Exactly, everyone needs prettiness! Although it is disappointing when you have a great album with terrible artwork.
                They do indeed! Oh it is! And especially if a booklet is just words and whiteness!

Hmph!
                It's what you're used to I suppose. My dad's house, growing up, was like that, although I think most of his older siblings had moved out already...there's quite a gap. Still it doesn't have the biggest bedrooms in the world for 8 kids & 2 parents!

Sorry!
                Yep I guess it is! And in those days I guess you had to just put up with it! I think it was only about 6 months that all 9 children plus 2 adults were under the same roof! Then one of my aunts got married and moved out! Mum was glad because she hated the morning…queuing up to go to the toilet and stuff!

I was too old for the Spice Girls(thank god!). Some of my friends in secondary school were into Take That, but it was more the Blur & Oasis thing. 5 years isn't it? I'll be 25 when you're 20(only by a couple of days though!).
                *grins* Thank the lord for Chris Cornell & all his musical outpourings!
                LOL that 'thank god' sounded like it had so much energy in it! They were pretty bad though! I did used to like Oasis, especially 'don't look back in anger'. Oh yes, 5 years it is! It seems like so much doesn't. But it really doesn't feel like it! Yep only a couple of days, yours the 29th (???) (I think that is right) and mine 1st!
                *Giggles* thank god for him indeed!

Aww! But you enjoyed it didn't you? I'm wondering when E4 are going to show repeats 'cso second chance sunday is more like Big Brother sunday...hardly different from any other day of the week on there!
                Unlucky for some ....
                Yeah I did! I just would have preferred to have seen The West Wing and watched Tru Calling in a repeat! Yeah I know (stupid Big brother)...I hope they do repeat! Speaking of shoes, Dead like me starts in the US tonight. I hope we get it soon....

That's such a great phrase! Ooh! Sounds really effective! Yep I did that XF piece, not for the exam though. My exam piece was a still life of cardboard boxes & plants in oil pastel. I love using oil pastel, even if they are completely messy!
                Indeed we are!
                Oh it is! Just like 'indeed' is (we should thank Stargate for giving Teal'c this great word to say all the time and for it rubbing off on us ...I’ll shut up now). I think I have it saved on a disc somewhere when you sent it me! Ooohh that sounds so cool. Oil pastel is great, even though as you said, it is very messy. But it makes a picture look very different in a good way!

And if you look at it for too long your head starts to spin! Oh that's good too, although I probably looked like a deranged pigeon doing it, what with my head bobbling about 'n' all!
                Exactly it's like how do they know you've sent it...in 2 mins to 6 people?!!!
                Darn it! I knew I should have sent you a pm! Nevermind, whenever you can get on...
                It does actually! LOL that would be interesting to see!
                I know! And some people do it though! Especially ones that say 'you will get 6 years bad luck if you don't send it within an hour to 20 people'. I tend not to open forwards anyway, just the occasional few that I think will be ok ones (like yours ).

I shall reply to your email some other time btw! And I have sent you a pm anyway!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Ok so I don't have so much time to post at the moment now (got to get ready for work) so it will be short! But just had to say wahey for actually coming out of RL and posting!

And btw, we don't want to harm the cats! What do you think we are, evil cat killers? I don't think so *hehe*.

Oh and I do the guest viewing as well! I do it sometimes 'cos I can't be bothered to always sign in (I am lazy I know ) and I look at the whole forum. And if I need to reply to a post, then I will sign on!

And btw, ROTFL...that telemarketing shows sounds so funny. You have actually made it sound somewhat sci-fiey. It may need tweaking here and there but it is quite good already!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*grumbles* This is very annoying, I can't seem to get the page up to reply to posts, well you know with all the quotey code & everything(in fact i'm kind of shocked I got this far!). So I just wanted to let everyone know i'll reply when things are behaving properly(i'm becoming completely impatient with that refresh button!)..... *kicks 'puter a few times*

Oh & I can't pm either so see you on wednesday Tracey!

Sis
                    Last edited by thelittlesis; 26 July 2004, 01:15 AM. Reason: aliens abducted my dog, which ate my homework.....

Comment

*grumbles* This is very annoying, I can't seem to get the page up to reply to posts, well you know with all the quotey code & everything(in fact i'm kind of shocked I got this far!). So I just wanted to let everyone know i'll reply when things are behaving properly(i'm becoming completely impatient with that refresh button!)..... *kicks 'puter a few times*

Oh & I can't pm either so see you on wednesday Tracey!

Sis
                      that sounds very annoying. It seems to be working fine for me though! Maybe it was bad traffic in the morning??? I know how you feel though! I really hate it and hotmail is playing up again. It seems it is always like this around this time (5.30pm) hopefully it will get better later!

Okey dokey! See you Wednesday around 3ish!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey guys

You must be sick of me coming on here, posting and then disappearing for weeks on end, I'm really sorry it's just life is getting kind of interesting and eventful! Not that it wasn't before of course but you know what I mean....

Anyways I'm off to Cornwall for a couple of weeks in the morning so won't be around (just in case you missed me ;-)) but I promise postcards and the like... and I do mean it this time!!

Have a good time while I'm gone, don't give me tooooo much to catch up on and Tracey/Kirsty - enjoy Wednesday!!! I'll be thinking of you.

((((((((((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))))))))))
                        Sat

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                          Hey guys

You must be sick of me coming on here, posting and then disappearing for weeks on end, I'm really sorry it's just life is getting kind of interesting and eventful! Not that it wasn't before of course but you know what I mean....

Anyways I'm off to Cornwall for a couple of weeks in the morning so won't be around (just in case you missed me ;-)) but I promise postcards and the like... and I do mean it this time!!

Have a good time while I'm gone, don't give me tooooo much to catch up on and Tracey/Kirsty - enjoy Wednesday!!! I'll be thinking of you.

*giggles* Well we're all busy...we know how enticing RL is sometimes!

You're off to cornwall? Me too!!! On saturday in fact...whereabouts are you going? We'll be in the northern bit by Tintagel somewhere. And I know you probably won't get this before you go but I thought i'd ask anyway! Have a great holiday!

((((((((huggles back)))))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                            Hey guys

Tell me about it ..I can hardly keep up with all those fantastic threads everywhere

Caty

Comment

2 NEW X-FILES VIDEOS ..that I 'll post tomorrow on the shipper day thread too.

Video "I will find you "...the last of the Mohican theme (Enya).

Scully's story arc and Mulder's despair.

Video "Only time & May it be "...the lord of the ring theme (Enya).

Mulder's story arc and Scully's despair.

Stunning songs with celtic influence..

Those story arcs videos are big files but worth downloading .

Please let me know what you think cuz It took me a bit of patience to do those 2 stunning but sad videos..Hankies ready.

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Wow! It seems so long ago since I was last on here and posted! Well it has only been about 3 days, but its long for me!
                                Well, it feels good to be able to come on here & not have to click that damn refresh button 50,000 times! It seems ages since my last proper post too(not counting my grumbly one, or the one to Sat)!

Nope we didn't! Well at least I don't think we did anyway! It has just been normal! Although Friday and yesterday were really nice! Quite hot... it was a good job we were at the cinema on Friday night (Spider Man 2 was actually quite good btw), it was so cool in there! But today it has been awful again!
                                Lucky you....we had quite a lot of rain, my sis hasn't been able to go into work this week 'cos Next got flooded! Just in time for the sale! Apparently it was quite bad in town...makes me glad we don't live in the centre, and that we're on a hill!
                                It's always cold in cinemas in summer, which is nice most of the time but sometimes you end up coming out feeling like an ice cube! So Spidey 2 was quite good then, was your Tobey Maguire obsessed friend happy?
                                I think every shop has got the 'back to school' things in. Some even had it in before they broke up LOL!

LOL! and then 'but feel free to feed me as much cat food as you want'...you know, to make up for no cream!
                                Yep I guess so! I haven't had a chance to watch the film yet! I have just been super busy! RL likes to come and bite you on the ass a lot sometimes! I shall try and watch it soon though!
                                *giggles* Of course!
                                Aww well you have it on tape...you can watch it whenever you want. I watched it the other night actually, it's completely bonkers! But it's fun , and I love the quote at the beginning.

That’s why I hate them so much! I know. We get normal ants in our house too! You think the outdoors would be better, more food 'n' all!
                                *jumps up and catches the flying saucers in her mouth and the chomps them all*... ooohh so yummy. Thank you hun!
                                *Giggles* well nope, not really! You would think someone would make them cool wouldn't you? I mean there are weirder looking things out in the world.
                                Ah but there's more sticky things in houses, & they like sticky things. Unfortunately.
                                *chucks you the rest of the packet seeing as you enjoyed those so much*
                                Cool wellies, novel idea hehe! Mind you those starry ones were pretty cool, all it needs is some famous person to wear them & start a trend, like with those horrible ugg boot things.

Oh it is! And especially if a booklet is just words and whiteness!
                                I don't mind that, it's if they just have whiteness without the words...how are you meant to sing along without knowing the actual lyrics?

I think it was only about 6 months that all 9 children plus 2 adults were under the same roof! Then one of my aunts got married and moved out! Mum was glad because she hated the morning…queuing up to go to the toilet and stuff!
                                I'm not suprised! You'd have quite a wait! 10 people in one house is still !

LOL that 'thank god' sounded like it had so much energy in it! They were pretty bad though! I did used to like Oasis, especially 'don't look back in anger'. Oh yes, 5 years it is! It seems like so much doesn't it. But it really doesn't feel like it! Yep only a couple of days, yours the 29th (???) (I think that is right) and mine 1st!
                                I'm guessing that was the Spice Girls thank god, 'cos yes it was very emphatic! *giggles*
                                That was off What's The Story Morning Glory wasn't it? 'Cos that was the album I had, and Parklife by Blur!
                                You're one day off, it's the 30th!

Yeah I did! I just would have preferred to have seen The West Wing and watched Tru Calling in a repeat! Yeah I know (stupid Big brother)...I hope they do repeat! Speaking of shoes, Dead like me starts in the US tonight. I hope we get it soon....
                                Stupid Big Brother indeed! It seems to have gone on for ages this time! And C4 haven't even shown S4 of The West Wing yet, so I still haven't seen the one one I missed last season! Shoes?! Erm, did you mean shows? That's the only thing that would make sense, unless MGM have a new range of reaper related footwear (wellies perhaps? *giggles*). But yes anyway hopefully it'll start around the same time as Stargate....hopefully!

Oh it is! Just like 'indeed' is (we should thank Stargate for giving Teal'c this great word to say all the time and for it rubbing off on us ...I’ll shut up now). I think I have it saved on a disc somewhere when you sent it me! Ooohh that sounds so cool. Oil pastel is great, even though as you said, it is very messy. But it makes a picture look very different in a good way!
                                So are you say we should worship Teal'c the great 'indeeder'? *giggles* Ok now i'm just being silly...
                                Yeah I love the way the can blend oil pastels in, it gets a much better effect than paints in you have shading to do I think!

It does actually! LOL that would be interesting to see!
                                I know! And some people do it though! Especially ones that say 'you will get 6 years bad luck if you don't send it within an hour to 20 people'. I tend not to open forwards anyway, just the occasional few that I think will be ok ones (like yours ).
                                LOL no it wouldn't!
                                Oh I hate those ones. It's like chain letters only in electronic form! And the really sad ones about the terminal illnesses that say if you don't send them on you'll have bad luck & you must really have no heart blah, blah, blah. Fine if it's genuine, but most of the time it's not, it's just emotional blackmail! Luckily I mostly only get cool forwards like the one I sent you.

Oh I might be a bit late on, ooh tomorrow isn't it, depending on what train I get. But we did say 3ish & it'll probably only be a few mins after if I do get the latest one I can possibly get. Just to warn you.

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Working...
                                X