Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll second that!

Happy New Year, everyone!

May the revival be great, the ratings be enormous, & the greenlights for more episodes be plentiful!

Six new episodes! In 24 days!

Comment

what I am hoping for is to see the guys again, for the longest time I have thought that they were not exactly dead, they were saved by the clones, or the ones who died were clones and the original lone gunmen were hiding somewhere to stay off the radar, despite their comic relief nature, they made a good resource for mulder and scully.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        what I am hoping for is to see the guys again, for the longest time I have thought that they were not exactly dead, they were saved by the clones, or the ones who died were clones and the original lone gunmen were hiding somewhere to stay off the radar, despite their comic relief nature, they made a good resource for mulder and scully.
        well it looks like we get our wish, they are coming back, they just don't say how, so we will need to wait and see.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://deadline.com/2015/07/x-files-...en-1201483482/

July 22, 2015 12:05pm

Actor Dean Haglund confirmed today on Twitter that The Lone Gunman, a sort of paranoid conspiracy theorist A-Team featured in a recurring basis on The X-Files and briefly in their own spinoff series, will be returning to the franchise when the series revival airs in early 2016.

Portrayed by Haglund, Bruce Harwood, and Tom Braidwood, The Lone Gunmen were introduced in Season 1 of The X-Files as a poorly funded, barely organized team of government watchdogs and conspiracy theorists who had an uneasy alliance with Mulder and Scully. Haglund played Richard “Ringo” Langly, a computer hacker and science fiction enthusiast who was the youngest member of the iconic trio.

https://twitter.com/dhaglund/status/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

The group’s name is a derisive reference to Lee Harvey Oswald, evidenced in the conspiracy theory newsletter they published called “The Magic Bullet.” At first occasional comic relief, the trio became breakout characters over the course of the series and were spun off into their own show, The Lone Gunman, in 2001. That show was cancelled after 13 episodes, ending on a cliffhanger that was resolved in the ninth-season X-Files episode “Jump The Shark.” (They returned as apparitions for “The Truth”.)

The interesting thing? The Lone Gunmen were killed off in the series penultimate episode. How they’ll be brought back for the revival, whether in flashbacks or a reveal that they survived their apparent deaths, has not been said, but Haglund promises more details are forthcoming. Neither Harwood nor Braidwood have offered a statement.

The trio will join fellow returning stars David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi and William B. Davis. New faces include The Flash‘s Robbie Amell and Lauren Ambrose. The X-Files revival miniseries starts January 24 on Fox

Comment

JIMMY KIMMEL INTERVIEW WITH DAVID DUCHOVNY & GILLIAN ANDERSON - CLIP #1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

JIMMY KIMMEL INTERVIEW WITH DAVID DUCHOVNY & GILLIAN ANDERSON - CLIP #2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Gillian Anderson & David Duchovny interview with "On Air with Ryan Seacrest"

Comment

The Kimmel interview and taped segment were great.

I think Gillian Anderson is supposed to be on James Corden tonight.

Comment

Mulder, Scully and Jimmy Kimmel in The X-Files

Comment

THE X-FILES | The Truth Revealed: Mini Season:

Comment

^That was an interesting clip.

Comment

THE X-FILES | TCA: THE X-FILES

Comment

The countdown is now less than a week 'till the premiere!

Comment

The X-Files 3 has been written
                            Simon Brew
                            18 Jan 2016 - 06:31

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/the-...s-been-written

Chris Carter confirms that he penned a script for a third The X-Files movie. So what happened?

The X-Files returns to screens next week, with a new six-part 'event' series reuniting David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. Yet the show's creator, Chris Carter, has now revealed that a third The X-Files movie has been written. It doesn't sound like it's going anywhere fast, though.

Carter penned the script before he was approached by Fox about the new TV series. And as he told The Hollywood Reporter, "I actually wrote a third movie, just because I was interested in the idea of where that might go".

At one stage, he considered using the new film script as the foundation of the new TV run. "I let my wife read the third movie, and she said 'I think not for television'", he said.

The future of The X-Files is wrapped up in the success or otherwise of the new show, and if there is more, it's likely to be on the small rather than the big screen. The X-Files' new run kicks off next Sunday in the US.

Comment

THE X-FILES | Declassified

Comment

‘The X-Files’: How Fox Revived Mulder and Scully’s Search for the Truth:
                                http://variety.com/2016/tv/features/...on-1201682379/

Comment

Working...
                                X