X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thelittlesis
    I'm trying!!! So far i've only typed that, and the quotey/bold/colour codes...it's going well right now...
    LOL so did you manage to get through a whole post without it disappearing? I did with that last one but as I said in my email this morning...it happened with the email! Sometimes I think I am cursed and that it will always happen to me!

Yeah I can see they'd do it 'cos of that, especially your brothers!
    Yep...although if it is my little brother, I just threaten to take way the PS2 and he shuts up!

Well if you click on the little v type symbol at the beginning of the thread title it'll do that, as will clicking on last page(although that doesn't help if there's only one page!). Oh we do have our own thunking in here, and it's so nice you let me ramble on & on about a certain frenchman too .
    *giggles* It's like it's own little food splorking company!
    Smarty pants! I did not know that. Well that makes it a whole lot easier, but I still do prefer Delphi’s way of doing it! We do indeed...maybe we should add on our thread title 'and the occasional thunking of Mr RDA' . Or maybe not! Hehe yep I do, ramble all you want!
    LOL it is indeed!

Isn't that what wellies are made for though...mud? I always remember those ones they had in Clarks when I was little - the green ones with eyes on so they were like frogs *giggles* I wonder if you can still get them?
    You were in it at the time?! Eep! I'm assuming there were no tent related injuries...just shock!
    Yes camping is fun as long as I get to stay in a nice b&b or a cottage somewhere! A posh tent is still a tent!!
    *Giggles* I guess they are! Well for the winter I suppose! Or in Britain’s case, all year round! I think I know what ones you are on about, I am sure my older cousin had them and I always wanted them after she had finished with them! My wellies were always boring ones! Now I see cute little baby ones that have Winnie the Pooh on them and think to myself, why couldn't I have had them when I was little!
    I was! And nope, no injuries but yes, just a tiny bit of shock! Oh and anger at my dad for not putting it up right!
    Sounds good to me! LOL even if it does have its own fridge and stuff!

Yeah, i'm kind of doing that now with my Silverchair album, so ok I only got it last year but I only bought it for one song & I didn't really listen to it that much. It's really good though....one of the songs has the great line "you brighten my life like a polystyrene hat, but it melts in the sun like a life without love". *giggles* Bonkers lyrics are the best sometimes!
    I love doing that, buying an album 'cos you only like couple of songs, and then you end up loving most of the cd! LOL they are definitely bonkers lyrics, funny but bonkers!

Oh is that the famous wardrobe that if you open it everything will fall out?
    Ebay's a very good idea actually, even if I can never find anything on there i'm sure someone will want whatever it is that you've got!
    Well they were pretty much the only decent things in a sea of Mariah Carey & the like! *cringes* I was only young...I didn't know what I was doing!!!!
    Uh huh! It is not so bad at the moment, when I open it just some light boxes fall out. But I am sure it will get to the point where it gets crammed so much that it just bursts open! I do have a tiny room and a lot of stuff after all!
    I am sure you didn't, I do believe you! Hm mine is more cringworthy than that! In my defence I didn't buy it or ask for it! Shall I say.... my aunt brought me a Steps cd *hides in shame*. I was only 12-13 and I only liked one song at that point. I never listened to it and I got over liking that song pretty quick! The things you like when you are little!

Oh no! I hope you have plenty of cough syrup! ((((hugs))))
    Well isn't it kind of your typical British summer...rainy one minute, humid the next. I just wish it would thunder & get it over with!
    I do indeed and thank you for the hug! I actually have been using Vicks Vapour rub and it has worked! It helped me get 2 good night sleeps!
    Oh me too...have the storm and move on!

Somehow we manage to confuse ourselves and other people! Maybe it's our purpose in life! It seems to be the purpose of this thread at least!
    I really really really don't like reality tv. I don't see the fascination in watching what however many people stuck in a house get up to, quite frankly it's boring! And there are much better things to watch(The West Wing's on this week yay!!!).....
    LOL, you can hit me but only with a cushion...and not one filled with nasty heavy things either. I really doubt you'll have to though!
    *Giggles* that is so true! And yes, I think it could be our purpose in life!
    Me either! It is very stupid, especially Big Brother! Maybe the first one was ok 'cos it was a new concept, but now it is all stupid! The only thing in exception I watch that is reality tv is Fear Factor sometimes! There are indeed like The West Wing *yay* and Stargate and for me, Will and Grace!
    Hehe, I only have on cushion but it will be ok (I am still waiting on my prize cushion from Loopy). I know, but I have it just incase!

So in theory your posts should be longer than mine...well the quotey bits anyway, it all depends on what you put between them I guess!
    I guess so! But yep, it depends on how much we ramble on for!

LOL Should I take that as a complement? I'm not as bad as some people, one of my uni friends made a tea pot for her final project 'cos she loved the stuff so much!
    You should! ROTFL she made a teapot? Well that is dedication isn't it!

I did reply to it this morning as I said earlier...took me 2 attempts (it could sound confusing 'cos it was my second attempt) but I got there in the end.

that is great! *fingers crossed for you*… I hope you can get to see it!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      LOL so did you manage to get through a whole post without it disappearing? I did with that last one but as I said in my email this morning...it happened with the email! Sometimes I think I am cursed and that it will always happen to me!
      Yep! A whole post would you believe it!
      It must be catching. Aww you're not cursed, it's that darn internet black hole again!

Yep...although if it is my little brother, I just threaten to take way the PS2 and he shuts up!
      LOL! You meanie! But if it works......

Smarty pants! I did not know that. Well that makes it a whole lot easier, but I still do prefer Delphi’s way of doing it! We do indeed...maybe we should add on our thread title 'and the occasional thunking of Mr RDA' . Or maybe not! Hehe yep I do, ramble all you want!
      ! It does make it a lot easier...and you know how I discovered it? Same way I discovered the 'who's online' bit(which is kind of like snooping 'cos you can see what everyone's doing, well at that moment in time anyway) by wondering what the heck it was & clicking on it! Not that i'm at all click happy or anything....
      *giggles* I think the 'but mainly everything else' bit covers it!
      Thanks! I was sure I must have bored you to death by going on & on & on & on(you get the picture!) about how lovely he is!

*Giggles* I guess they are! Well for the winter I suppose! Or in Britain’s case, all year round! I think I know what ones you are on about, I am sure my older cousin had them and I always wanted them after she had finished with them! My wellies were always boring ones! Now I see cute little baby ones that have Winnie the Pooh on them and think to myself, why couldn't I have had them when I was little!
      I was! And nope, no injuries but yes, just a tiny bit of shock! Oh and anger at my dad for not putting it up right!
      LOL! You're right there, especially if it keeps being nasty & wet, as would be the usual thing . I had boring wellies too! I think mine were either black or royal blue. I used to hate putting them on in case any spiders had crawled in them or something. I don't mind spiders but I don't particularly want them crunching underfoot! I saw some starry ones not so long ago...very pretty, not that I have any need for wellies these days!
      Oh it was all your dad's fault! I hope you told him off !

I love doing that, buying an album 'cos you only like couple of songs, and then you end up loving most of the cd! LOL they are definitely bonkers lyrics, funny but bonkers!
      Yeah it's great when you find something like that, downloading takes that fun away I think. But then you could end up hating whatever it is you bought, it's just one of those things!
      Aren't they just! *giggles* but it's a really nice song...

Uh huh! It is not so bad at the moment, when I open it just some light boxes fall out. But I am sure it will get to the point where it gets crammed so much that it just bursts open! I do have a tiny room and a lot of stuff after all!
      I am sure you didn't, I do believe you! Hm mine is more cringworthy than that! In my defence I didn't buy it or ask for it! Shall I say.... my aunt brought me a Steps cd *hides in shame*. I was only 12-13 and I only liked one song at that point. I never listened to it and I got over liking that song pretty quick! The things you like when you are little!
      Not too bad at all. I'm kind of glad I have a whole room to fill up with my junk 'cos god knows what i'd do if I only had my room! I'd have to chuck some stuff out !
      Good good! Oh I don't know, i'd say they were about equal, and it totally wasn't your fault, you didn't ask for it. Did it go to a good home or is it being consigned to eBay? Which song was it btw?

I do indeed and thank you for the hug! I actually have been using Vicks Vapour rub and it has worked! It helped me get 2 good night sleeps!
      Aww no probs! So you're feeling better then? My best friend's come down with something similar...she's had to take the afternoon off work. There's obviously something going around at the moment.

Me either! It is very stupid, especially Big Brother! Maybe the first one was ok 'cos it was a new concept, but now it is all stupid! The only thing in exception I watch that is reality tv is Fear Factor sometimes! There are indeed like The West Wing *yay* and Stargate and for me, Will and Grace!
      Hehe, I only have one cushion but it will be ok (I am still waiting on my prize cushion from Loopy).
      The only one I used to watch was The Real World on C4 but it was an MTV thing, there weren't any others around then so maybe that's why. But it just comes across as stupidity tv....some people will do anything just to be on tv!
      I think the only things i'm watching at the minute are Alias, which has nearly finished, & Coupling. And that's it till The West Wing on tuesday, and Stargate, but as you know, we have to wait ages for that one!
      He hasn't given you your prize cushion yet?! Shocking!

ROTFL she made a teapot? Well that is dedication isn't it!
      She did indeed. Complete dedication....I think she'd even found some online tea forum or other . The teapot was beautiful though - based on a conker & it's prickly covering.

Well your email didn't sound that confusing so you must be good at second attempts, even though it's completely annoying when you have to type everything again!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

OK guys ...I'm ready to make an X-FILES video this week ...just finished my anti- Pete/Sam video ..very funny ....and I need to think of a good song for Mulder and Scully now ..will capture some clips tomorrow ....then when I have the song it's a matter of a 3 hours ..

It will be nice for a change .

Caty

Comment

Yep! A whole post would you believe it!
          It must be catching. Aww you're not cursed, it's that darn internet black hole again!
          *Falls off her chair in shock* I got through 2 whole posts too! Yay for us!
          Hehe oh yeah, why am I blaming myself? It is of course the Internet black whole or IBH for short!

LOL! You meanie! But if it works......
          me a meanie! *Giggles* but yep, it works! Mum has already had enough of him and it is only his first day off! I think she threatened to take it away too!

! It does make it a lot easier...and you know how I discovered it? Same way I discovered the 'who's online' bit(which is kind of like snooping 'cos you can see what everyone's doing, well at that moment in time anyway) by wondering what the heck it was & clicking on it! Not that i'm at all click happy or anything....
          LOL I guess it does! *Giggles* well it is a good way of discovering anything! You have no idea what it does so curiosity looms in, and then you just have to click it! Oh you can see 'who's online' and see everything! That is trés cool! I should try, not that I am a nosey person of course...
          *Giggles* I guess it does... well it was worth a try anyway!
          No problem hun, if you want to ramble about him you can! I ramble enough (a lot about RDA ) so of course I don't mind hearing about your French man!

LOL! You're right there, especially if it keeps being nasty & wet, as would be the usual thing . I had boring wellies too! I think mine were either black or royal blue. I used to hate putting them on in case any spiders had crawled in them or something. I don't mind spiders but I don't particularly want them crunching underfoot! I saw some starry ones not so long ago...very pretty, not that I have any need for wellies these days!
          Oh it was all your dad's fault! I hope you told him off
          I know! The weather hasn't been so bad today though! Although I hear thunderstorms are coming! Oh I had royal blue ones! I always hated it 'cos everyone else had them too. Oh I was like that and I still am with my shoes! I always have to tip them up and check for spiders *shudders at the thought*! Starry ones! How cool! Yeah me either, wellies are shoes you associate having when you are little (even though there are a good idea for the mud).
          LOL yeah I did! He brought my one of those rock dummies and a doll to make up for it though!

Yeah it's great when you find something like that, downloading takes that fun away I think. But then you could end up hating whatever it is you bought, it's just one of those things!
          Aren't they just! *giggles* but it's a really nice song...
          Yeah I think that sometimes! Although sometimes downloading does have its advantages... especially if you only want the one song! And to pay for an mp3 is cheaper than buying a single! But still, both are good!
          I have never heard it before, but I will take your word on it!

Not too bad at all. I'm kind of glad I have a whole room to fill up with my junk 'cos god knows what i'd do if I only had my room! I'd have to chuck some stuff out !
          Good good! Oh I don't know, i'd say they were about equal, and it totally wasn't your fault, you didn't ask for it. Did it go to a good home or is it being consigned to eBay? Which song was it btw?
          Yeah, you get your sis' old room to put your junk and stuff in; I just have a little indoor wardrobe! I have so many clothes now that I have to keep some in my mums draws 'cos I have not got enough room!
          See, it is very shameful . Ok equal sounds good! I still have it (stashed away in the wardrobe btw) so yep, going onto eBay when I figure out how to do eBay! You know I totally have no idea anymore! Probably a shameful, annoying one! I did used to like hm 'its the way you make me feel' 'cos it was a sappy song! But totally grown out of it now! Can this get any worse!

Aww no probs! So you're feeling better then? My best friend's come down with something similar...she's had to take the afternoon off work. There's obviously something going around at the moment.
          I am actually! Sniffles all gone *yay*… just a little cough now! Really? Hope she is ok! Yeah, my aunt phoned and said my little cousin has come down with what I have had (I did not give it him, have not seen him for 2 weeks, so it couldn't possibly be me) so I think it is going around. When I was on the bus today (got stranded on there for 1hr 30 minutes because traffic had to be diverted 'cos there was a major crash) so many people had colds and coughs!

The only one I used to watch was The Real World on C4 but it was an MTV thing, there weren't any others around then so maybe that's why. But it just comes across as stupidity tv....some people will do anything just to be on tv
          I know! Like people in Big brother or those people who do crazy stunts, film them and send them into someone who will showcase them on a 1hr programme! So stupid! Sometimes it takes away from shows that are good and have real, talented people in it!
          I have been watching Tru Calling. It is quite good actually! Yep, we have to wait ages for it! Oh and Dead like me! I wonder when Sky One will get it! I know that it starts this Sunday in America! Well I think it does anyway! I am sure I got an email off MGM about it!
          Nope he has not! Shocking isn't it! I wonder where he is? Oh and Sat!

She did indeed. Complete dedication....I think she'd even found some online tea forum or other . The teapot was beautiful though - based on a conker & it's prickly covering.
          An online tea forum? I would never have pictured that! Ooohh that sounds so cool! I would never have enough imagination to do something like that!

Didn't sound so confusing? Does that mean it was a little confusing?

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~
          Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 19 July 2004, 12:36 PM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            OK guys ...I'm ready to make an X-FILES video this week ...just finished my anti- Pete/Sam video ..very funny ....and I need to think of a good song for Mulder and Scully now ..will capture some clips tomorrow ....then when I have the song it's a matter of a 3 hours ..

It will be nice for a change .

Caty
            Caty

Glad you popped in here again! I missed you in here!

oh yay, that will be so cool! Can't wait to see what you do with an XF one! I have been trying to think of a good song for you but I can't come up with anything great! Hm I'll PM you if I think of anything!

Ok so cool you did 'that don't impress me much'...very fast! I am not going to download it (even though it is killing me 'cos I really want to see it) 'cos there are spoilers in it! But I read ShipNanas comments in the shipper thread (wahey on thread X btw ) about her watching it with her morning coffee and that there should be warnings about snorting coffee from laughter! It sounds very funny! I wish I could see it! You never know though, I might just cave in and watch soon!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Caty

Glad you popped in here again! I missed you in here!

oh yay, that will be so cool! Can't wait to see what you do with an XF one! I have been trying to think of a good song for you but I can't come up with anything great! Hm I'll PM you if I think of anything!

Ok so cool you did 'that don't impress me much'...very fast! I am not going to download it (even though it is killing me 'cos I really want to see it) 'cos there are spoilers in it! But I read ShipNanas comments in the shipper thread (wahey on thread X btw ) about her watching it with her morning coffee and that there should be warnings about snorting coffee from laughter! It sounds very funny! I wish I could see it! You never know though, I might just cave in and watch soon!

~Tracey~

yes there are spoilers from New order in it ..the Sam and Pete scenes ..but I did some research and put some funny extra bonuses in the video for a laugh... the final is great although the musical bang at the end didn't produce ...other than that....she gives him a good send off.
              Hehehehehehe

It's gonna be strange to do an x-files video ..but surely nice ...I'll get all the hugs and hand holdings and all that ....I'll try with a love song first.. a la Josh Groban ..something about love affection and nothing else ....so that I don't get mix up in my clips ....then when I have the love clips ...I can add some ...in danger clips ....and I can do a video about being there for each other in danger ... the first one ...fisrt....a love video.

Caty

Comment

yes there are spoilers from New order in it ..the Sam and Pete scenes ..but I did some research and put some funny extra bonuses in the video for a laugh... the final is great although the musical bang at the end didn't produce ...other than that....she gives him a good send off.
                Hehehehehehe

It's gonna be strange to do an x-files video ..but surely nice ...I'll get all the hugs and hand holdings and all that ....I'll try with a love song first.. a la Josh Groban ..something about love affection and nothing else ....so that I don't get mix up in my clips ....then when I have the love clips ...I can add some ...in danger clips ....and I can do a video about being there for each other in danger ... the first one ...fisrt....a love video.

Caty
                I guessed you would use those scenes from New Order! Extra bonuses? Ok so now I am curious! I am sooooooo tempted to download!
                A good send off huh? Cool!

Of course! And you are one of the best people I know who can do really great music videos (you already know ‘I surrender’ is my favourite Sam and Jack one ) so your XF one will be brilliant! Ooohh yes a love video would be great and who better to use than Josh Groban... his voice is wow!
                Well I can always send you ideas for more songs when I get them and who knows, maybe I can come up with some more Sam and Jack ones too!

~Tracey~
                Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 20 July 2004, 01:45 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hehe oh yeah, why am I blaming myself? It is of course the Internet black whole or IBH for short!
                  *giggles* I bet you're glad we now have a very cushioned thread! Yep, why blame yourself when you have the IBH to be the cause!

*Giggles* but yep, it works! Mum has already had enough of him and it is only his first day off! I think she threatened to take it away too!
                  LOL! After just one day?! How is she going to get through...6 weeks is it?!!!

*Giggles* well it is a good way of discovering anything! You have no idea what it does so curiosity looms in, and then you just have to click it! Oh you can see 'who's online' and see everything! That is trés cool! I should try, not that I am a nosey person of course...
                  No problem hun, if you want to ramble about him you can! I ramble enough (a lot about RDA ) so of course I don't mind hearing about your French man!
                  Ah but didn't curiosity also kill the cat....mind you the cat's not clicking things online is it! Er, yes, well, anyway..... yep you can see who's reading our thread(usually 'guest'!) which is kind of freaky, I can't think who'd be interested in this lot of nonsense apart from us, but there you go!
                  Speaking of Mr Lovely are you all set for Subway? Look out for the drummer!

I know! The weather hasn't been so bad today though! Although I hear thunderstorms are coming! Oh I had royal blue ones! I always hated it 'cos everyone else had them too. Oh I was like that and I still am with my shoes! I always have to tip them up and check for spiders *shudders at the thought*! Starry ones! How cool! Yeah me either, wellies are shoes you associate having when you are little (even though there are a good idea for the mud).
                  LOL yeah I did! He brought my one of those rock dummies and a doll to make up for it though!
                  It went all thundery yesterday afternoon 'cos all the flying ants came out, and swarmed on our back garden...it was truly lovely! Still the rain seemed to get rid of them, well that and the ant spray & the hoover!
                  All I remember is if you had to wear your wellies to school for some reason, they'd give you a wooden peg with your name written on to keep them together while you had your regular shoes on. I don't know if royal blue ones were that popular round here!
                  Aw bless, there's nothing like pressies to make you feel better when you've just had a tent collapse on you!

Although sometimes downloading does have its advantages... especially if you only want the one song! And to pay for an mp3 is cheaper than buying a single! But still, both are good!
                  Yeah it does, but I still like having something I can hold in my hand & flick through the little booklet & everything, it's much better than some nondescript 'puter file. But that's JMO!

Yeah, you get your sis' old room to put your junk and stuff in; I just have a little indoor wardrobe! I have so many clothes now that I have to keep some in my mums draws 'cos I have not got enough room!
                  See, it is very shameful . Ok equal sounds good! I still have it (stashed away in the wardrobe btw) so yep, going onto eBay when I figure out how to do eBay! You know I totally have no idea anymore! Probably a shameful, annoying one! I did used to like hm 'its the way you make me feel' 'cos it was a sappy song! But totally grown out of it now! Can this get any worse!
                  Well it's better than nothing. My best friend used to have to do that too 'cos she had the tiniest room in the house, and believe me it was tiny! I guess i'm lucky 'cos although I do have the smallest room, it's nowhere near as small as some!
                  Oh it's not that bad, you don't listen to it now after all! You could always try the amazon marketplace thingy too, that's not so hard to set up. Hmmm don't know that one, but then I never really paid much attention to Steps...

When I was on the bus today (got stranded on there for 1hr 30 minutes because traffic had to be diverted 'cos there was a major crash) so many people had colds and coughs!
                  And it's not even winter! Ooh that sounds bad...the crash & being stranded!

I know! Like people in Big brother or those people who do crazy stunts, film them and send them into someone who will showcase them on a 1hr programme! So stupid! Sometimes it takes away from shows that are good and have real, talented people in it!
                  I have been watching Tru Calling. It is quite good actually!
                  Nope he has not! Shocking isn't it! I wonder where he is? Oh and Sat!
                  Yeah it almost as if the good shows are being cancelled to make room for more reality drivel!
                  I started watching that, & yeah I thought it was quite good, if a little repetitive. It's not something where I have to watch it each week, but it's good if there's nothing else on.
                  They've disappeared on us again...and this time there's no 'we scared them off by rambling' excuse. They must be caught up in the scariness of RL!!!

An online tea forum? I would never have pictured that! Ooohh that sounds so cool! I would never have enough imagination to do something like that!

Didn't sound so confusing? Does that mean it was a little confusing?
                  Nope me either, I wonder what they talk about.... 'is english breakfast better than earl grey?' *giggles* Oh i'm sure you would if you were doing a course like that, you did art for GCSE didn't you?

Well not so confusing just a few typos. Nothing so I didn't understand you at least!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

My first shippy Mulder and Scully video ( X-FILES) on the same song as my new Sam and Jack video .

"When you say you love me" Josh Groban...SHIP ....Ship and ship all the way , TONS OF IT . it's actually quite nice to compare with Sam and Jack

Enjoy and here is my page

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Caty

Comment

My first shippy Mulder and Scully video ( X-FILES) on the same song as my new Sam and Jack video .

"When you say you love me" Josh Groban...SHIP ....Ship and ship all the way , TONS OF IT . it's actually quite nice to compare with Sam and Jack

Enjoy and here is my page

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Caty
                      Caty!

You are fast!

I am just in the process of downloading it. I will answer my other post first and then watch it! And of course I will post again to let you know how much I loved it! 'cos of course I will love it!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Caty!

You are fast!

I am just in the process of downloading it. I will answer my other post first and then watch it! And of course I will post again to let you know how much I loved it! 'cos of course I will love it!

~Tracey~

it's actually very beautiful ..They are a beautiful couple ...but please don't cry ..it's not sad ....it's just Hiddylic

Caty

Comment

*giggles* I bet you're glad we now have a very cushioned thread!
                          Oh yes... a cushioned thread is a good thing!

LOL! After just one day?! How is she going to get through...6 weeks is it?!!!
                          Yep. Although today she said he was ok...just played outside (even though it has been raining a lot) with our cousins! Oh she hasn't thought about that yet, just to get through the first week is enough to think of!

Ah but didn't curiosity also kill the cat....mind you the cat's not clicking things online is it! Er, yes, well, anyway..... yep you can see who's reading our thread(usually 'guest'!) which is kind of freaky, I can't think who'd be interested in this lot of nonsense apart from us, but there you go!
                          Speaking of Mr Lovely are you all set for Subway? Look out for the drummer!
                          LOL but I always thought it was the cream that killed the cat! Ok so I am being stupid but I thought it was funny anyway! Oh yeah it is freaky isn't it! People reading our rambly posts! Do you think they come a way with anything useful?
                          Ooohh yes I know. My phone planner thing went off to remind me. I should be able to watch it unless new Will and Grace doesn’t finish in time. But it is on another 3 times isn't it? If I miss it I am sure able to catch it again! Can't wait to see it though!

It went all thundery yesterday afternoon 'cos all the flying ants came out, and swarmed on our back garden...it was truly lovely! Still the rain seemed to get rid of them, well that and the ant spray & the hoover!
                          All I remember is if you had to wear your wellies to school for some reason, they'd give you a wooden peg with your name written on to keep them together while you had your regular shoes on. I don't know if royal blue ones were that popular round here!
                          We didn't have any thunder or lightening ... I like having storms at night! I hate flying ants, they are so creepy! Ants are bad, but flying ants!!! *Eeeww*
                          LOL oh they did that with us too! And then you had to put them by your peg (where you hang your coat and stuff) until you went home! And you always had to hope no one would hide them or anything! I don't think it was a choice of being popular, I just think everyone’s mums and dads couldn't be bothered to look for some, and so much people ended up with royal blue ones (guess they all came form the same sort of shop).

Yeah it does, but I still like having something I can hold in my hand & flick through the little booklet & everything, it's much better than some nondescript 'puter file. But that's JMO!
                          Yeah I like that too! Especially having the song words! And then in the end of the book you usually have the artist saying their thank yous! It is nice to have that!

Well it's better than nothing. My best friend used to have to do that too 'cos she had the tiniest room in the house, and believe me it was tiny! I guess i'm lucky 'cos although I do have the smallest room, it's nowhere near as small as some!!
                          I guess it is actually! And I do love my little room! It is cosy and it beats having to share it with someone like my brothers have to! My Nan has a tiny room in here house. She can only fit a bed (which touches one wall and the other) and a wardrobe and there is just a little bit of space between them! Luckily no one uses it anymore!

Oh it's not that bad, you don't listen to it now after all! You could always try the amazon marketplace thingy too, that's not so hard to set up. Hmmm don't know that one, but then I never really paid much attention to Steps...

Yep that is true! Ooohh yeah, I had forgotten about Amazon! I can try both of them, or if not I can just chuck it! It is not like I need the money or anything! Be lucky you didn't! I think all kids are mostly like that though, you are into pop and stuff but then you get out of it! I mean I still listen to some tunes but I am not a pop poppy person! I like all kinds of music especially rock!

And it's not even winter! Ooh that sounds bad...the crash & being stranded!
                          I know. It is not even autumn yet! Yeah it is! I don't think anyone died in it, but there were some serious injuries! I was on the till and an old lady I served told me about it, she said she had to get off at the top of Bristol road (its near the Bullring) and walk all the way! She was shocked and sadden by it so she needed a sit down and have a coffee!

Yeah it almost as if the good shows are being cancelled to make room for more reality drivel!
                          I started watching that, & yeah I thought it was quite good, if a little repetitive. It's not something where I have to watch it each week, but it's good if there's nothing else on.
                          They've disappeared on us again...and this time there's no 'we scared them off by rambling' excuse. They must be caught up in the scariness of RL!!!
                          Exactly! Yeah it can get that way! Although last night was very good and very shocking too! Evil dad! Yeah me too! I did miss a couple of episodes, which I would never do with Stargate or Will and Grace.
                          I know, they have. We are always left to keep the thread up and running! I guess they are! RL is a pain sometimes!

Nope me either, I wonder what they talk about.... 'is english breakfast better than earl grey?' *giggles* Oh i'm sure you would if you were doing a course like that, you did art for GCSE didn't you?
                          ROTFL! Funny! Although it is a good question! I did indeed! And I got a C (1 mark off a B which killed me ) but that's 'cos I am a science girl more than an art girl! But I do love art still. For my final piece I did faces within faces! And then some weird background. It was good actually and my teacher said the mark should have been higher!

I guessed there were probably typos! Oh that is good then.
                          Btw thank you for sending that forward to me! I love optical illusions. They are so cool!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

it's actually very beautiful ..They are a beautiful couple ...but please don't cry ..it's not sad ....it's just Hiddylic

Caty
                            OMG!!!!

Caty you are the best! I love you (in a friend way of course )! That was one great shippy video! The scenes you used were all nicely chosen ones to go with Josh’s song (nice on to use btw, I wish I could see the Sam and Jack version ). I nearly did cry btw, but it was because it was so beautiful! I wish I could say more but all I can think of is WOW!

I am just actually watching XF as we speak, the opener of season 6 (Sat if you ever read this, I am taping it for you and will tape 'Drive’ tomorrow ).

Thank you Caty! And lets hope Sam and Jack can get some scenes like Mulder and Scully have!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

OMG!!!!

Caty you are the best! I love you (in a friend way of course )! That was one great shippy video! The scenes you used were all nicely chosen ones to go with Josh’s song (nice on to use btw, I wish I could see the Sam and Jack version ). I nearly did cry btw, but it was because it was so beautiful! I wish I could say more but all I can think of is WOW!

I am just actually watching XF as we speak, the opener of season 6 (Sat if you ever read this, I am taping it for you and will tape 'Drive’ tomorrow ).

Thank you Caty! And lets hope Sam and Jack can get some scenes like Mulder and Scully have!

~Tracey~

Thank you Tracey

I knew you would love it ..I'm very pleased myself ..
                              they are so great ..together ..and I love Scully touching Mulder's lips in the sixth exctinction and Mulder touching Scully's lips in the truth ...and requiem ..oh la la ...They really had some very sensual scenes really when you look back ...AND so full of love ...100% of it ...I hope the movie will be great ..I'm sure it will be ..they had enough time to think about it ..as long as they don't rush the production ..and edit too many scenes ....we should love it.

I have all the DVD's boxets from season 1 to 6 ..and than ...VHS boxset for season 7 ....season 8 and 9 ..it varies between taping from TV ..and some DVD's ..I have This is not happening , deadalive ...Providence , essence existence and the truth on DVD....and the movie too ..So I have them all...and it's great cuz I can make music videos ...

I have plenty more shippy clips I couldn't include in the first video ...so hopefully ..should be making a second one in the near future...Hopefully before I go back on holiday next week. .

Caty

Comment

Thank you Tracey

I knew you would love it ..I'm very pleased myself ..
                                they are so great ..together ..and I love Scully touching Mulder's lips in the sixth exctinction and Mulder touching Scully's lips in the truth ...and requiem ..oh la la ...They really had some very sensual scenes really when you look back ...AND so full of love ...100% of it ...I hope the movie will be great ..I'm sure it will be ..they had enough time to think about it ..as long as they don't rush the production ..and edit too many scenes ....we should love it.

I have all the DVD's boxets from season 1 to 6 ..and than ...VHS boxset for season 7 ....season 8 and 9 ..it varies between taping from TV ..and some DVD's ..I have This is not happening , deadalive ...Providence , essence existence and the truth on DVD....and the movie too ..So I have them all...and it's great cuz I can make music videos ...

I have plenty more shippy clips I couldn't include in the first video ...so hopefully ..should be making a second one in the near future...Hopefully before I go back on holiday next week. .

Caty
                                No problem!

And you should be pleased with yourself 'cos it is brilliant!
                                Yep they are! And I had forgotten how much shippy scenes they had together! Oh yeah, the fingers touching the lip are very cool. And they were so in love, and it really showed between them!
                                Yeah I am sure it will be. They have had long enough to think of a good story, and they still have sometime yet! Like you said, if they don't rush it and take their time it will be great!

Wow! I have all seasons on taped tape except season 6, which I have on VHS box set! I may invest in the dvds later on 'cos they would be cool to have. And the special features seem good. But my main dvd collection so far has been my Stargate one which is complete until next year for season 7!

Oh you are going on holiday again . You are lucky to be getting away from all this crapy weather we have been having! Where are you going if you don't mind me asking?

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X