X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my, you are GOOD!

Love it! Thank you so much! Im off to search the DVR for that episode. I hope its coming on soon. All the Xfiles I have are early seasons and on vhs to boot. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      However, if we don't get a third installment, I may resent IWTB a little bit. I loved it as a film and as an installment in the XF saga, but without a third film, I may have to JUST love IWTB as a movie, and that's it. The reason is regretfully, that at the end of The Truth, with the revelation of the final date of colonisation (I say revelation, we've known since S2 for christs sake), Mulder saying "Maybe there's hope" and the two of them on the run, felt TO ME that they'd spend every waking hour fighting to prevent the invasion, side by side.

IWTB says they haven't. They've lived their lives and that's it. Which if there's no third installment dealing with 2012, and the last we see of them is them sunning themselves on holiday, I'm going to be sorely dissapointed that I no longer believe that they're fighting for humanity, that they've resigned themselves to the invasion and that's that...
      The next film can take place before IWTB . Like this after they stop the colonization they move on, as shown in IWTB .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        The next film can take place before IWTB . Like this after they stop the colonization they move on, as shown in IWTB .
        That would be silly...

I'm hoping for a 2012 release of XF3 anyway.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          That would be silly...

I'm hoping for a 2012 release of XF3 anyway.
          LOL. It makes perfect sense . IWTB is the closing chapter of the Fox and Dana story. The boat scene is fitting . On their own, as always, together, away from their past lives. Its so easy to continue from The Truth after IWTB . They will do it . I K N O W IT . ***humming I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes . Dana's all around us, and so the feeling grows ****

Comment

I forgot about this thread.

Comment

Comment

Normal Day at the Office .

Comment

Comment

One of the best episodes throughout the series...I saw it 30 times and I still sob like a 12 year old not allowed to go out . Amazing acting from Robert, Anabeth, Gillian, and Chris is a genius. The shots...the angles...A perfect example on how to write characters ...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey guys!

I've just come across this article regarding The X-Files' future in movie form. It's potentially good news. Check it out here: http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/1298...the_cards.html

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

lookin good! thanks for the link
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                              lookin good! thanks for the link
                              You're very welcome.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                You're very welcome.
                                Thank you for the link also.
                                I heard that if they make a third one, it'll be about the alien invasion in 2012 0.o
                                also it mentioned Independence day 2? Roland emmerich is not big on sequels, that's strange

KEEP IT CLEAN
                                Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                                Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Working...
                                X