No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot wait to see this!! I've seen the trailer for it on YouTube and it looks amazing. Makes me realise how much I missed The X Files and it scares me when I think that I saw the last movie 10 years ago!! Where did that time go? Spooky.

Sig made by Starlover1990- her sigs are amazing!

Comment

The craziness is in the air. New trailer info - no footage yet. It's enough to get me all goofy again.

XFN can confirm that the theatrical trailer is indeed different to the online trailer - it has been confirmed by Fox.

New footage in the trailer involves Amanda Peet speaking, Mulder and Scully holding hands and Scully telling Mulder she doesn't want to go monster hunting anymore.

Scully doesn't bring the case to Mulder's attention, Amanda Peet's character does. Peet's character is now the 'Mulder' of the FBI, ridiculed for her beliefs. She asks Mulder for his help because of his belief in this phenomena.

No word on what movie this trailer will debut in as of yet - stay tuned to XFN for more details! Thanks to Chelle for the initial heads up
      Full article - here.
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        The craziness is in the air. New trailer info - no footage yet. It's enough to get me all goofy again.

Full article - here.
        Did you say Fox and Dana holding hands? Damn, I can see the future . I did say they should have held hands on the poster .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Did you say Fox and Dana holding hands? Damn, I can see the future . I did say they should have held hands on the poster .
          If you look at the poster closely, her arm is swinging out so much that it's almost touching his.

Yes I have my shipper glasses on.
          sig made by me

Comment

If you look at the poster closely, her arm is swinging out so much that it's almost touching his.

Yes I have my shipper glasses on.
            I love the tags, don't you?

Comment

I love the tags, don't you?
              bwahahah yes, I like the first one.
              sig made by me

Comment

bwahahah yes, I like the first one.
                I am lucky . She wuvs me

Comment

Full article - here.
                  There's been an update to the article -

"Updated: Fox has confirmed to XFN that trailer is set to debut with "The Happening". "
                  -

Comment

-

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Any chance of getting that thing in 1280 resolution? Would not mind putting it on my desktop .

Comment

Full article - here.
                        Thanks for the info
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Any chance of getting that thing in 1280 resolution? Would not mind putting it on my desktop .
                          I did the original manip at a smaller resolution but I'll give it a go at a higher res this weekend. It may not work as higher res shows more mistakes and my eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but I'll try.

Do you want 1280 x 960 or 1280 x 1024?
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            I did the original manip at a smaller resolution but I'll give it a go at a higher res this weekend. It may not work as higher res shows more mistakes and my eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but I'll try.

Do you want 1280 x 960 or 1280 x 1024?
                            1280*1024 please

Comment

There's a slight difference between David Duchovny quitting with The X-Files in order to do something else for a change, and ending up in the stinky 'Evolution', hello, still about aliens! and wrapping some Stargate related things up in films, which we should be very grateful for. At least that hype is still on telly, while TXF was done long ago.

<snip>
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 23 May 2008, 07:25 PM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                There's a slight difference between David Duchovny quitting with The X-Files in order to do something else for a change, and ending up in the stinky 'Evolution', hello, still about aliens! and wrapping some Stargate related things up in films, which we should be very grateful for. At least that hype is still on telly, while TXF was done long ago.

If you don't see that, there's something wrong with you.
                                Yes that's why all major networks and magazines & newspapers are covering stories for XF2, because it was done long ago.

DD also has Californication which was a major success w/ another season renewed. GA has her theater work, Masterpiece theater and movies.

Yes they are ALL done for! Woe is XF.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X