No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you guys have time. Check out the new Social Group Feature in My Controls. I created one for all X-Files Fans...

Comment

There's going to be a NEW The X-Files movie?

Wow... Someone couldn't get another job, then?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        There's going to be a NEW The X-Files movie?

Wow... Someone couldn't get another job, then?

There is going to be another Stargate film after Ark of Truth? Wow...Someone couldn't get another job, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          There is going to be another Stargate film after Ark of Truth? Wow...Someone couldn't get another job, then?
          *kisses Inte on the cheek*
          sig made by me

Comment

Personally I think Xfiles went on too long

but it had some great episodes

3rd and 4th seasons are fantastic but I admit the show started to drag

Comment

My friend is an X-files fan and we spent the past two and a half years watching the first 7 seasons from the beginning (according to my friend only certain aspects of 8 and 9 actually count). I heartily recommend the series, and reiterate what everyone else said about the characters. Though I have to say I'm rather partial to A.D. Skinner and Krychek (he's like a puppy! An evil, sadistic puppy, but still...).

And I liked each type of story: mytharc, monster of the week, angst, humor, etc.

My suggestion? watch with a fan, they'll explain mytharc stuff that you don't get and they know little behind the scenes aspects that can make it even more interesting.
              *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
              *~*
              sigpic
              *~*
              photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

All i can say is i only started to get in to x-files a year ago and i am glad i did it great show and i am still trying to get throgh all the episodes before the new movie
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                  All i can say is i only started to get in to x-files a year ago and i am glad i did it great show and i am still trying to get throgh all the episodes before the new movie
                  I got into it a year ago too. But I've focussed only on the conspiracy eps. Thing is I've watched them over and over again and I still don't fully understand some things.

I love the later eps with Robert Patrick though. He's an awesome actor. Brought something really cool to seasons 8 and 9 I think.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    I got into it a year ago too. But I've focussed only on the conspiracy eps. Thing is I've watched them over and over again and I still don't fully understand some things.

I love the later eps with Robert Patrick though. He's an awesome actor. Brought something really cool to seasons 8 and 9 I think.
                    Yes i perfer the conspiracy eps and the whole ark that x-files has
                    I am only on season 5 so i would not know about robert patrick but i like him in Rising so i am looking forward to him coming in
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

I'm one of those X-Files fans who loves John Doggett(played by Robert Patrick).

Comment

Here's one for the Philes from DC Comics/Wildstorm...

THE X-FILES SPECIAL #0

Written by Frank Spotnitz, art by Brian Denham, photo cover, variant cover by Brian Denham

The hit motion picture and television franchise returns to comics! With July's release of the brand-new X-Files blockbuster, WildStorm joins Mulder and Scully in a previously untold story from the film's cowriter and producer Frank Spotnitz!

40 pages, $2.99, in stores on July 23.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          Here's one for the Philes from DC Comics/Wildstorm...

THE X-FILES SPECIAL #0

Written by Frank Spotnitz, art by Brian Denham, photo cover, variant cover by Brian Denham

The hit motion picture and television franchise returns to comics! With July's release of the brand-new X-Files blockbuster, WildStorm joins Mulder and Scully in a previously untold story from the film's cowriter and producer Frank Spotnitz!

40 pages, $2.99, in stores on July 23.
                          Cool!! I love comics
                          -

Comment

I noticed.
                            Now, if they'd only have a comic where Mulder and Scully investigate deformed beings living in a community in the sewers...
                            The X-Men Files
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

He was the Anti-Mulder, definitely, but he wasn't half bad. Robert Patrick and Annabeth Gish were a wonderful bizarro Mulder/Scully.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Are we there yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X