• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Great pic Donna
    Thanks I love this pic
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey guys! Got three new pics to share with you all! Check them out at the links below:

All three are spoilered for size:
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope you all like!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Hey guys! Got three new pics to share with you all! Check them out at the links below:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope you all like!
        thanks for posting these
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh noes!!! X- is gonna give it to ya

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope you all like!
            ooh awesome! thanks
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Wow! That Mulder/Scully pic is absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Wow! That Mulder/Scully pic is absolutely gorgeous.
                Tis me wallpaper

Comment

Only just saw the movie poster. Wow. I'm so praying this movie's great. I'm also praying I survive the wait in line to see it without having a heart attack.

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

I don't deny, that pic up there is really nice, but it looks more like 'The Notebook' than The X-Files. And it looks like they haven't aged a day.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

http://www.xfilesimprov.com/
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                      Old...school

Comment

what are you talking old school, he's still on tour, i might even try and go see him this weekend at brighton festival
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                          what are you talking old school, he's still on tour, i might even try and go see him this weekend at brighton festival
                          Never mind...was a joke ...that was old...news for me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Never mind...was a joke ...that was old...news for me
                            ok....
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

This might be old news, but did anyone hear about the release of the "X-Files: Revelations" compilation? It contains eight episodes with new introductions and the wondercon panel. Now what's interesting is that the set is a suggested price of $25 (CDN) so it'll probably sell for around $20, but includes a ticket to the movie, and given that it costs nearly ten dollars to go to a movie, it's a pretty sweet deal. For those who don't already own the season sets anyway.

The episodes are:
                              Pilot
                              Beyond the Sea
                              Host
                              Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose
                              Memento Mori
                              Post-Modern Prometheus
                              Bad Blood
                              Milagro

Comment

I've heard about the compilation but didn't know about the movie ticket or what the episodes included are. That's a really good set of episodes. They're supposed to prepare you for the film, aren't they? Or is the dvd just a money grab? I already own all the dvds, so I'm not buying.
                                But it's a cool buy for those who don't.

If only I had a fellow X-Files fan to see the movie with. I might have to go on my own or drag one of my kids(my daughter's okay with it as long as she gets candy...she'll do just about anything for candy...even watch the X-Files).

Comment

Working...
                                X