Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the TX was the best of both 800 and 1000. She's got built in weapons and a metal skeleton, and an outer layer of liquid metal. However some elements of her remote control capabilities are obviously hollywoodized to the max.
    Even with an acoustic coupler modem (when she accesses school records) it still takes wacks of time to get in, more if you need to crack firewalls, passowrds, wardial ect. Not to mention the interferance from the passing cars and such.

Assuming she could take control of the computers in the cars and trucks, the steering colomn, a purely mechanical device with no connection to the compy, still does the steering! She might be able to turn on the engine, but she couldnt even push the gas pedal!

Did her skin get thinner when she grew boobs?

Howcome she had long hair when she first came back in time and tied it up later ?

If only living things can go (t1) howcome she can? Shes made of metal, liquid or otherwhise? DId Skynet redesign its Temporal displacer? Why then did she have to come in naked (ok thats not a TOTALLY valid question).
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
      I thought the TX was the best of both 800 and 1000. She's got built in weapons and a metal skeleton, and an outer layer of liquid metal. However some elements of her remote control capabilities are obviously hollywoodized to the max.
      Even with an acoustic coupler modem (when she accesses school records) it still takes wacks of time to get in, more if you need to crack firewalls, passowrds, wardial ect. Not to mention the interferance from the passing cars and such.
      Of course she was hollywoodrized, so was the T-1000 and the only reason why the T-800 in T1 wasn't hollywoodrized was because of the low budget.

Assuming she could take control of the computers in the cars and trucks, the steering colomn, a purely mechanical device with no connection to the compy, still does the steering! She might be able to turn on the engine, but she couldnt even push the gas pedal!
      She uses nanites.

Did her skin get thinner when she grew boobs?
      Probably.

Howcome she had long hair when she first came back in time and tied it up later ?
      The first person she killed had her hair tied up so she copied her hair style as well as her clothes.

If only living things can go (t1) howcome she can? Shes made of metal, liquid or otherwhise? DId Skynet redesign its Temporal displacer? Why then did she have to come in naked (ok thats not a TOTALLY valid question).
      Reese said that the reason why only living things can go through had something to do with the electromagnetic field of living organisms so the T-1000 and the T-X probably can generate EM fields similar to that of living flesh.

Comment

See one thing many people overestimate is nanites. If hundreds of them worked for years on a single goal, they still would only be able to build things the size of a grain of sand.

It would take years for nanites from the tx to REACH the vehicles (assuming she never went over to them off camera), and thats not even accounting for the time it would take them to take control of the on board compy systems.
        [email protected]

One nation under dog
        A face in the crowd
        Unsung, against the mold
        Without a doubt
        Singled out
        The only way I know

Comment

Well, considering the fact that we've only barely scratched the surface of nanotechnology, there's really no way of knowing how fast they can reproduce. Plus they actually showed the T-X going over to some of the vehicles, drilling holes into them and injecting nanites into them.

Comment

Really? I only saw her going over to that one with her bluish finger probe thingy.
            [email protected]

One nation under dog
            A face in the crowd
            Unsung, against the mold
            Without a doubt
            Singled out
            The only way I know

Comment

That bluish finger probe is what she uses to inject the nanites into machines.

Comment

Yes I supposed as much. Still it didnt exactly drill holes and poke the nannies in, so they probably had to move around a little. I guess the pulsing blue light is pumping the nannies of of her body, or maybe its an internal resevoir (nursery?) of nanites specifically built for that process?
                [email protected]

One nation under dog
                A face in the crowd
                Unsung, against the mold
                Without a doubt
                Singled out
                The only way I know

Comment

Watch the movie again, you can clearly see the T-X using her finger probe to drill a hole in one of the police cars.

Comment

Working...
                  X