No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome! Lol! I love that eppy! LOL!
    sigpic

Comment

One thing I have noticed through Andromeda's run is the abundance of Greek names used and Latin.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yup!! and they use a lot of historical names too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Yup!! and they use a lot of historical names too.

I noticed that. It's one of the many things I like about the show.

In fact it's interesting to know that Tarazed is an actual star system.

Tarazed is real
          Last edited by Coco Pops; 09 February 2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

That's awesome!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Andromeda is awesome. Specially when Rev Bem was around. It was epic when he killed hundreds of Magogs entering Andromeda
              sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

I have rewatched this again and I think Dylan Hunt could give Kirk a run for the title biggest slut in space scifi
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  I have rewatched this again and I think Dylan Hunt could give Kirk a run for the title biggest slut in space scifi

"would you like to see my force lance?"

Comment

lol
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hey you know what one clever thing they did on this show. NO windows

The ship as far as I can recall had no actual windows that we see when they did flybys. So they couldn't ever get bogged down about issues of ship scale and such.

I wager it's at least twice the size as the Enterprise D

Comment

So I just started season 3. Rommie has apparently forgotten that she's the ships avatar and has full control of internal sensors, doors, internal defences, those funky non-lethal nanobots that knock people out.

Really sad how silly this all gets

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
                          So I just started season 3. Rommie has apparently forgotten that she's the ships avatar and has full control of internal sensors, doors, internal defences, those funky non-lethal nanobots that knock people out.

Yet I find it more fun then TNG.... I've watched all of Andromeda twice and wanting to have another go next February yet I've only watched all of TNG once and am struggling to finish season 2

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post

Did you get to the star wars reference yet? Once you do, then you know it.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Did you get to the star wars reference yet? Once you do, then you know it.

I loved that bit.........

Didn't harper build Rommie? or am I remembering wrong?

Comment

He sorta did.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X