No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized you could swap Tyr and the big guy from Atlantis and no one would know the difference.

Hmm those two in a fight would be cool too.

The ending still bugs me.

Spoiler:
    Where did all the enemy ships go?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yeah, Tyr and Ronon were separated at birth.
      sigpic

Comment

I just finished season 3 sorry to see Tyr go he wasn't my fav but I didn't hate him and from watching so far Dylan Hunt does the most Kirking in all of scifi IMHO
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          I just finished season 3 sorry to see Tyr go he wasn't my fav but I didn't hate him and from watching so far Dylan Hunt does the most Kirking in all of scifi IMHO

He does....The only ones he hasn't kirked are Beka, Trance, and Rommie

Comment

Phew! Intense stuff... I wonder if Tyr will be back after falling into the Abyss...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              I just realized you could swap Tyr and the big guy from Atlantis and no one would know the difference.

Hmm those two in a fight would be cool too.

The ending still bugs me.

Spoiler:
              Where did all the enemy ships go?
              Ronan isn't a sociopath.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Agreed. On the surface they're very similar, though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Agreed. On the surface they're very similar, though.

That's what I was getting at, not that Ronin was a psycho like Tyr.

Comment

Yeah. Tyr was very good at hiding it most of the time. I'd seen spoilers so I knew he was going to betray the Andromeda crew, but even so it was hard not to be taken in by his apparently unselfish actions.
                    sigpic

Comment

We don't see Tyr after season 4 right? and I love Ronon Tyr was ok
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

It's taken me a while but I'm finally getting discs for S -5 from Netflix. I watched disc 3 day before yesterday.

I don't remember why or how they got
                        Spoiler:
                        stranded on that planet, but Harper's running the bar and Dylan is finding out more about his father (?), plus Harper has the blond android since Lexa was pregnant in RL....I'm soooo confused!

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                          I don't remember why or how they got [...]
                          That question is part of the mystery of season five. You don't remember because it wasn't part of season four. They were about to die, but they instead awakened on that planet with a big question mark hanging over their heads. Patience. All will be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                            That question is part of the mystery of season five. You don't remember because it wasn't part of season four. They were about to die, but they instead awakened on that planet with a big question mark hanging over their heads. Patience. All will be answered.
                            In the worst possible way....>.>
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Howcome in season 1's pilot they floated up and down the ladders but then completely forgot about that in future episodes? Was it budget?

Comment

My guess is that it was budget...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X