No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of season 4 so far (without going into too many specifics)?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      What do you think of season 4 so far (without going into too many specifics)?
      I actually don't mind it.

I know I'm one of the very few that are like this. Sure you can see where the show's budget has been cut back but I don't mind season 4 so far. Almost half way through.

Most recent episode for me was "The Spider's Stratagem" and one bit confused me. One minute Moldar the evil smuggler / ruler guy was on the ship acting all tough then he just isn't seen or heard from again.
      Last edited by Coco Pops; 26 March 2013, 12:24 AM.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        I ended up choosing Trance
        Trance with or without the tail?
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          By then, there's no tail.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post

I like the new darker look but even Trance with the tail was super cute. That tail could come in handy during nooky time

Comment

From Facebook somone that looks like Rommie

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...r&notif_t=like

Comment

Well phew.............

Just finished season 5 earlier tonight as it's 2am here..... and I'm writing this. The last episode ended about 40 minutes ago.

Season 5 was not as bad as I thought it could have been. It was spotty here and there, but that was due to the budget cuts the show has taken. aside from that I loved it. But season 1 and 2 will be my favourites. And now that it ended I feel sad. The last 20 minutes left me feeling sad. Trance is my faovurite character. Who wouldn't want to have a living sun as their friend. That would be so awesome...

I think they ended it pretty damn well, and did the best that they could do with what they had....

Now that it's over I do have a DVD question Which box set is the best to get hold of? The one I have just has episodes and bloopers at the end of every season. Is there a version with commentaries and other extra stuff?

Comment

I have the slip stream one and it has the all the extras that were in the individual seasons and from I have read on the collection the commentaries and extras were on the first couple seasons the last 2 were not as much extras here is a link to the one I have the first review is the one that helped me decide which collection to get

http://www.amazon.com/Gene-Roddenber...omplete+series

I was pleasantly surprised by this. The product details don't mention it at all, but this IS a "thinpaks" release. The set contains all episodes of seasons 1-5 on 50 discs in 25 dual-disc thinkpaks, packaged in a sturdy, cardboard box. The box is much smaller than the Amazon product photo makes it appear. Placed sideways on your bookshelf it will take up less room than the First Season box set. The artwork on the outer sleeves of each thinpak is the same as previous releases. Artwork on the spines of all thinpaks, when viewed together, portray the Amdromeda Ascendant comin' at ya! The discs in this collection are single-sided, unlike the double-sided discs in the 2-5 season box sets. The content and episodes on the discs are the same as in previous releases. If you already own the previous releases, this may not interest you much. However, if you didn't like the double-sided discs of the season 2-5 sets and would like the space this set will save on your shelves, it IS worth getting.
                  I don't know about the other releases I think there was one after this

http://www.amazon.com/Andromeda-Comp...omplete+series

was there any shippers of Trance & Harper because I have noticed some stuff.
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it Coco.

There's been a few sparks between them and sometimes it doesn't take much for a ship to appear seemingly out of nowhere. But I haven't seen anything about those two...
                    sigpic

Comment

I would have loved to have seen Trance and Harper kiss or such.

But I wanted a bit of 3 way between Beka, Rommy, and Doyle

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        I would have loved to have seen Trance and Harper kiss or such.

But I wanted a bit of 3 way between Beka, Rommy, and Doyle
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath was possibly the best episode so far of the 3rd season. And it was fun to see so many SG-1 regulars again (Shanks, Judge and JR Bourne).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath was possibly the best episode so far of the 3rd season. And it was fun to see so many SG-1 regulars again (Shanks, Judge and JR Bourne).

I loved the episode "Belly of the beast" even though it was a remake of The Doomsday Machine.....

And call me strange but I liked the last 3 episodes, although the final one should have been just a bit longer. But that ending with all the lights turning off was perfect.

Comment

The season 3 episode was okay, although I couldn't quite understand Rollins' reasoning at times. It was a spectacular battle, though. I've been expecting Tyr's betrayal for a while now, so that was no surprise...
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still enjoying it 4 episodes into season 4. Some of them have been a bit odd to say the least, and the gambling episode with Colin Cunningham (as a very different character from the major he plays on SG-1) was IMO a slightly reimagined version of the Star Trek episode The Gamesters of Triskelion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X