• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm going to a con in april... the sorbo man will be there

kind of cool to meet him though i'm a bigger harper fan

here is a link to the con

http://www.calgaryexpo.com/
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Thats pretty cool!! Im not into going to those convenctions and that stuff. I just like to watch the shows. But it would be pretty cool to meet Sorobo.
      What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I remember when Andromeda First came out. I wasnt all that intersted in it but it wasnt untill about a year a go my dad was watching it and i sat down and got hooked. I must agree season three took a turn for the worst but i stilled like the series. Its just a shame they had to end it. They should of atleast made another season about the Common Wealth Fleet returning home or something.
        What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi View Post
          Many Andromeda fans thought the series took a major turn when Robert Hewitt Wolfe (series developer and executive producer) left the show (let go?) during the 2nd season. If you notice, season 3 was more episodic or stand alone episodes.

Wolfe outlined his plans in pdf form:
          http://web.archive.org/web/200606210...eda___Coda.pdf

The show itself wasn't bad for a Tribune produced series. The back story was a bit too complicated for many to follow and the humor was often misplaced making it seem awkward or campy. But if one gets into the series, it has its moments.
          i was really against the coda.. i thought it was totally in bad taste. I am so glad that harper didn't get made in to a cyborg as well... i would have quit watching it if that really happened

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
          Thats pretty cool!! Im not into going to those convenctions and that stuff. I just like to watch the shows. But it would be pretty cool to meet Sorobo.
          yeah it should be really cool... hehe i'm a bit excited though he was never my fav..he's suppose to be a really nice guy
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Thats what ive heard. You ought get a signed Forcelance from him. That would be pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
              Thats what ive heard. You ought get a signed Forcelance from him. That would be pretty sweet.
              I couldn't afford to get a forcelance

i do have a sparky can though hehe

and some of the inkwork cards.

did you buy one of the force lances in the auctions?

whats your fav episode?
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm pretty sure Rommie's head was in a box at that time because the actress was pregnant or something like that, thats what I remember anyway..

the backstory of the show..hell the universe itself was awesome, given more money, and some other writers towards the end of the series I think it could have been really great. I dont mind Sorbo at all really, though if he's a heavy gravity worlder I would expect him to be shorter. maybe thats just me being stupid tho.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  I couldn't afford to get a forcelance

i do have a sparky can though hehe

and some of the inkwork cards.

did you buy one of the force lances in the auctions?

whats your fav episode?
                  I wish i had a forcelance. I would kick ass with that thing if it was real and could extend.

My favorite episode is probally the two below. www.scifisteam.com

THE DISSONANT INTERVAL, PART 1 421 * * *
                  WRITTEN BY: Larry Barber & Paul Barber
                  DIRECTED BY: Martin Wood
                  U.S. AIRDATE: 05.10.04

Andromeda's crew find a world of perfect peace, which sits in the path of the Magog worldship. Rhade questions his priorities after falling in love with one of the locals, who refuses to leave.

THE DISSONANT INTERVAL, PART 2 422 * * * 1/2
                  WRITTEN BY: Bob Engels
                  DIRECTED BY: Martin Wood
                  U.S. AIRDATE: 05.17.04

Andromeda tries to protect Arkology from the onslaught on the Magog, and the crew must decide whether they will stand or flee. Dylan faces his final destiny at the Route of Ages.

Comment

Oh good choices... hmmm my favs

i really really really loved the season 1 finale .... and the season 2 premiere
                    that just about killed me waiting for 6 months to find out what happened

loved bridging the devils divide.. written by Gordon W

and harper 2.0 totally up there

loved the season 5 episode that featured the return of Hohne

i loves me some persieds

oh and adored fear and loathing in the milky way
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I loved season 1 ending and season two permire too. Shame what happened to Andromeda there.

Comment

i swear that was one of the most brilliant cliff hangers ever
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I know Andromeda siting there with a hole through the main decks, Dylan hurt, Magog swarm ships punchuring through the hull. I dont now why they even let trance on the Slipstream piolts chair
                          . All in all, intersting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi View Post
                            Many Andromeda fans thought the series took a major turn when Robert Hewitt Wolfe (series developer and executive producer) left the show (let go?) during the 2nd season. If you notice, season 3 was more episodic or stand alone episodes.

Wolfe outlined his plans in pdf form:
                            http://web.archive.org/web/200606210...eda___Coda.pdf

The show itself wasn't bad for a Tribune produced series. The back story was a bit too complicated for many to follow and the humor was often misplaced making it seem awkward or campy. But if one gets into the series, it has its moments.

Boss, when Wolfe left, Andromeda fell to its inevitable splat!

Comment

i liked it, but i found Hunt got more annoying as it went on, loved everyone else except him, tho mostly watched it for Rhade, mmmm

Comment

Steve is a great guy.. he's in the guard with gord now...
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X