"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    wel it does........for the andromeda crew at least......just not for cj's and ms's friendship. lol.
    lets say for hector and remiel
    cause the other guys still like each other ^^
    and yeah rommie then kicked remiels ass teehee

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      rofl... sorry this story doesnt have a happy ending
      Oh no!

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      wel it does........for the andromeda crew at least......just not for cj's and ms's friendship. lol.

lets say for hector and remiel
      cause the other guys still like each other ^^
      and yeah rommie then kicked remiels ass teehee
      Whew... that was close. Rommie beats everything.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
        Whew... that was close. Rommie beats everything.
        yeah thats because shes the best AI ever build, god bless harper

Comment

yeah thats because shes the best AI ever build, god bless harper

Yuppers.

Comment

i really love her hair, i have mine kinda like hers, brown with red highlights

Comment

I've recently gotten in to Andromeda and I must say I love the show but not for Captain Dylan Hunt (although I like him) but because of Rommie.
              sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                I've recently gotten in to Andromeda and I must say I love the show but not for Captain Dylan Hunt (although I like him) but because of Rommie.
                Lol, sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                  yep rommie's my fav too

and ooooohhh look our first 100 posts!!! we have to celebrate that

Comment

yep rommie's my fav too

and ooooohhh look our first 100 posts!!! we have to celebrate that

Celebrate good times come on!... Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                      Robert Hewitt Wolfe (of DS9 fame) developed the show from Roddenberry's notes. Unfortunately, the network was pressuring him into turning the show into a more easily accessible episodic show instead of the multiple arc one he originally envisioned
                      I couldn't really watch anymore after Rob Hewitt Wolfe left the series

Comment

Originally posted by X-3-0-2 View Post
                        I couldn't really watch anymore after Rob Hewitt Wolfe left the series

I agree, after he left the series got worse and worse until for me it became unwatchable.

Comment

Thought I'd pop on here and post a pic of me and Kevin Sorbo taken at Collectormania in the UK last weekend....what a truly lovely man!....he signed a pic for a friend of my son's, who is one of his biggest fans, and then posed for a pic with me.....my apologies for me being in it but Kevin more than makes up for it....

Spoilered because I haven't resized it for the forum...

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

howdy!
                            i saw a few eppys in the last season, then looked for transcripts online, but only found the first and second seasons!
                            any way, i personal like rommie, then in seson 9 of stargate i relized who she played on sg, i spent all day running around telling everybody in my family.

Comment

OOOoooo! Nice boots on Trance.

(suede boots have always been a weakness for me with preferably form-fitting pants... the original Lost in Space had those outfits a lot in there wardrobe, except not much suede footwear if I remember)

I did *luv* Trance's longer, auburn colored hair wigs, too, on Andromeda...!

Comment

Just wondering if there's any fellow Andromeda fans out there?! I don't want to draw the attention away from Stargate (which is what brings us all here), but personally I love Andromeda and think it's one of the best sci-fi shows of recent years. Let me put that in context for you though ....

I discovered Andromeda very late in the game and ended up watching it all on DVD. I never saw it on TV, but while searching for something new I decided to take a chance on the Season 1 box set. It came along at a time when I was juggling full-time work and uni, and I was immensely stressed out. Andromeda became my relaxation and my way to unwind after a long and painful day - as such I have feelings that are mixed with very strong sentiment.

Now I have wonderfully fond memories of Andromeda and it seems unable to do any wrong. Admittedly the first 2 or 3 seasons were really the highlight, but it was still a consistently good series that held my interest and loyalty throughout. I think, as with Stargate and many other genre shows these days, it was more about the ensemble of characters than anything else. Dylan Hunt, Trance Gemini, Rommie herself - they were all good.

What do the rest of you think?!

- Chris
                                Check out my blog:
                                The Land Beyond Beyond

Comment

Working...
                                X