No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... the first part should be in syndication this week... at least, I'm pretty sure syndication is supposed to be a week behind.
    Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Okay, I watched the season premiere, and got NOTHING out of it...

Well, except the fact that Rhade is quite yummy with the unshaven look.

Anyone DARE to explain?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The second part seems to have gotten better from thef irst one, although i wish they got everyone instead of only Beka and Trance, which wasn't even Trance, a ball
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
          The second part seems to have gotten better from thef irst one, although i wish they got everyone instead of only Beka and Trance, which wasn't even Trance, a ball
          The second part is on next week so shh

Well, I probably won't understand anything of it even if you did talk about it

Can you explain what happened in part 1?

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            The second part is on next week so shh

Well, I probably won't understand anything of it even if you did talk about it

Can you explain what happened in part 1?
            Simple and Fast, in part 1...
            Spoiler:
            He finds Camulus, err i mean, Rhade, and at first he dislikes him something about hope and faith, kind of stupid imo, then Rhade decides to be on Dylan's side again, then i forgot the rest...

Comment

Simple and Fast, in part 1...
              Spoiler:
              He finds Camulus, err i mean, Rhade, and at first he dislikes him something about hope and faith, kind of stupid imo, then Rhade decides to be on Dylan's side again, then i forgot the rest...
              ... What I kind of sort of got from it was:

Spoiler:
              They both saw bright lights and ended up there on Tarn Vedra.

I don't really get it. It did a really big flyby for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                ... What I kind of sort of got from it was:

Spoiler:
                They both saw bright lights and ended up there on Tarn Vedra.

I don't really get it. It did a really big flyby for me.
                So your saying you didn't know what the bright light was? You'll see in the second part if thats what you mean.

Comment

So your saying you didn't know what the bright light was? You'll see in the second part if thats what you mean.
                  ... I think that's what I mean...

I'M SO CONFUSED!

Okay, I'll just wait for next week and if I STILL don't get it, I'll come back and ask you for a play-by-play lol.

Comment

While Rhade's reappearance was more confusing than playing 3D chess with checkers pieces on a Chinese checker board, Beka's was sadly predictable. Although I gotta admit, I didn't see the thing with Trance coming. I did hope Trance would look different when they found her, though. I just wish she hadn't gotten all amnesiatic on us.
                    It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Oh yes, i too did not like Trance having a touch of amnesia... But oh well, yay for Trance's new transformation, she looks more god-ess like, which i like

Comment

Originally posted by JQuinn
                        While Rhade's reappearance was more confusing than playing 3D chess with checkers pieces on a Chinese checker board, Beka's was sadly predictable. Although I gotta admit, I didn't see the thing with Trance coming. I did hope Trance would look different when they found her, though. I just wish she hadn't gotten all amnesiatic on us.
                        Actually, I was able to spot the Trance thing about half-way in; when I remembered that she was essenially a star (or mini-star, I guess) in her natural form, it became fairly obvious.

As to predictability, that's almost the way the season's becoming; I did a major eye roll when they started showing the "Harper gone evil for an episode" preview, which is certainly very out of character for Harper since he didn't want to do something that could've resulted in the death of someone even when he was infested w/ Magog eggs.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

AHHH! SPOILER SPACES PLEASE!

Some of us haven't seen part two yet!

I was putting spoilers for part 1 under the spoiler tag, could you people please do the same?

Comment

So far, I'm enjoying the season. First two eps should have been strung together as a 2hr slot....but other than that....i liked......gets back to S1 and 2, the rebuilding stage....

I was wondering how they were gonna explain away the end of the universe (not literaly) at the end of the last season and the 'T' word (there see....avoiding a spoiler by only using 1 letter) did it pretty well......

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season....
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ
                            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                              What do you think of Andromeda?
                              I really don't like it. The acting and effects are horrible. The story isn't too bad, but they really needed to do some work on it.
                              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by JediTrilobite
                                I really don't like it. The acting and effects are horrible. The story isn't too bad, but they really needed to do some work on it.
                                Heh, i agree, although i think the only person who needs some acting lessions the most is the main character, haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X