Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dylan was the only one that survived?

SPOILER

Wasn't the other guy part of his crew in this episode?

END SPOILER

Can someone give me a low down on just what the hell is going on? What kind of portal did they go through? Why did they do it? Is this the same universe or an alternate one?

Comment

I don't think we know.

After the first and really after the 2nd season it went down hill, I stopped watching it because the cat lady was no longer a cat but really a god, and none of it made sense. I watch an episode when I can (like during the summer) and it didn't make sense at all, there are like 100 story lines going on at once.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Rhade is a member of Dylan's crew Seven. He sorta explained what happened to him, but they don't really tell us how it happened.
        Rocky

Comment

Of course will all know that everyone will live happily ever after (at least for the time being... maybe not that happy either) because other-wise there wouldn't be the start of the season. It's just that of course it's Dylan because 'omg hes liek da mane of da show!!!111!'

Most of the episodes are quite crappy. There are those few that just rock. I watch it every now and then just incase.

Star-Crossed, All Too Human, Orborus (sp), Night Death and the Devil, Day of Judgement Day of Wrath, It's Hour Has Come At Last, The Dark Backward... some other ones too are cool.

They have these complicated episode titles that I just can't remember. They could start off like SG-1 and be like, 'Hathor, The Tomb, or Red Sky'. Two or three words. Not two or three SENTENCES

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            Rhade is a member of Dylan's crew Seven. He sorta explained what happened to him, but they don't really tell us how it happened.
            Yah, his little explanation was weird, 'bright light' and blah blah blah, but how does that explain the whole "they're all dead" that was said by Rhomie?
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              Yah, his little explanation was weird, 'bright light' and blah blah blah, but how does that explain the whole "they're all dead" that was said by Rhomie?
              SPOILERS FROM THE FINAL EP OF SEASON 4
              Spoiler:
              When Andromeda (NOT Rommie) said this, Trance and Dylan were together in a room onboard the Andromeda. She meant that everyone else onboard was dead. But Beka was on the Maru, and Harper, Rommie, and Rhade were onboard Arkology, so what Andromeda said didn't affect them.
              Rocky

Comment

SPOILERS FROM THE FINAL EP OF SEASON 4
                Spoiler:
                When Andromeda (NOT Rommie) said this, Trance and Dylan were together in a room onboard the Andromeda. She meant that everyone else onboard was dead. But Beka was on the Maru, and Harper, Rommie, and Rhade were onboard Arkology, so what Andromeda said didn't affect them.
                Hehe, i always mix up Andromeda with Rhomie, so i think they are the same, but newho, i also forget that Andromeda even had a crew, probably because i miss a chunk of the the season, so yah, i thought 'Andromeda' was referring to the main characters, my bad

Comment

No big. I myself still like to think that it's only the five of them running that thing.
                  Rocky

Comment

I really did not get this eposode. is seefrah one really tarn vedra or just a figment of his imagination. . is he on a plaent in his home system . if it is tarn vedra where are the vedrans.

Comment

i guess you had to assume with the city/town/etc being in rubble, they all have either moved away, or died out, thats what i thought.

Comment

Well, they haven't died out, because in season two, they actually encountered a Vedran, and she said that the people on Tarn-Vedra were very pround of what Dylan was doing.
                        Rocky

Comment

Well, they haven't died out, because in season two, they actually encountered a Vedran, and she said that the people on Tarn-Vedra were very pround of what Dylan was doing.
                          Yah i saw that episode I'm talking about the whole race itself, because i would think we would see tons more if they weren't extinct, if thats how you say it, haha...

Comment

If they're extinct, that'd be a major blow to the series. I'm sure they are alive, my working theory is that the people we are seeing are Vedrans in disguise or simply that Dylan isn't on Tarn-Vedra.
                            Rocky

Comment

The planet could very well be Tarn Vedra and the people on the planet could be true Vedrens. This is an alternate universe after all. No matter what they do, that's the key - it's all AU.
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

No big. I myself still like to think that it's only the five of them running that thing.
                                Me too. The ship seemed rather 'crowded' with a full crew on it. I like it with just them on the ship.

Also, I missed the first 10 minutes of the show. Can someone give me a play by play please?
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X