No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm all for Farscape... in fact... how bout FARSCAPE every day... oh yeah wait first two wks of OCTOBER all 88 eps are being shown for the daily line up.. leading into the MINISERIES!!!!!!! oh for nites... anything but reality programing and cant they take scare tactics off... akkkkkkkk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
      Gotcha. Thanks DFA.
      No problem.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        i'm all for Farscape... in fact... how bout FARSCAPE every day... oh yeah wait first two wks of OCTOBER all 88 eps are being shown for the daily line up.. leading into the MINISERIES!!!!!!! oh for nites... anything but reality programing and cant they take scare tactics off... akkkkkkkk

Yeah they are going to show it all when no one who has a life, like going to class or has a job can see it. I also think it's on at like 2 am, also very useful.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          Monday: SG1
          Tuesday: Andromeda
          Wednesday: X-Files
          Thursday: Farscape
          Friday: Sci-Fi Friday (SG1/SGA or FarScape/BSG(N))
          The SciFi Channel already tried showing the X-Files with vertical stripping on Tuesday nights back in October '02. The episodes premiered with a 0.9 rating, and lasted one month. (Never had a rating higher than 0.9.)

Then the X-Files was pulled from Tuesday night rotation and consigned to either late afternoon, daytime (one day per month), or late late night rotation.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by David85
            Yeah they are going to show it all when no one who has a life, like going to class or has a job can see it. I also think it's on at like 2 am, also very useful.
            This is so true. It's on from 3 am - 6 am Friday Morning and unless you tape it and watch it later you miss it. I would like to see a Farscape Tuesday or Thursday prime time night. They can run a couple of movies on Wednesday nights, new shows (SG-1, Atlantis & Andromeda ect) on Fridays. : )
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

I never really watched this before tonight's premiere on the SCI FI channel, but this was pretty good. Have no idea what the heck's going on, but I enjoyed it.

Anyone else watch it? I think this could fill the need for new scifi until the Stargates get back up.

Comment

I liked it, although i was annoyed with the retarded 'intruder' thing, SO ANNOYING! Newho, sad i didn't see all the cast, only 2 of them
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If you thought that was good watch the first and second seasons.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I can't say they're great, but i think its improving at least

Comment

I haven't seen the new episode yet. I really haven't seen much of season 4. I saw the first part of the season 4 finale-two-parter, but I didn't see the second half. Can anyone explain what happened in that episode?

The new episode will probably be on tomorrow. *shrug*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Simple,
                        Spoiler:
                        They all died except Dylan

Comment

Well, tonight's episode was pretty good. I would have liked to see some of the other characters, and find out what the heck is going on, but I guess that's what next week is for.
                          Rocky

Comment

Wah, i hate when they split up 2-parters, makes me annoyed! And yah, there was like only 2 cast members in this episode?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                              Simple,
                              Spoiler:
                              They all died except Dylan
                              Blah... Of course it's Dylan not anyone cool like Harper or Rhade or Rommie... Or Harper AND Rhade...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It's a Sci-Fi show of course they aren't dead. How many times did the Voyager people die?

A little story....
                                Spoilers for season 3/4 of Smallville....

"She's" not dead." -Me
                                "What do you mean? Her house exploded." -My mom
                                "You don't watch enough Sci-Fi shows, she's sadly (I hate her) still alive."

*Clark looks down.*

"Told you." -Me

Comment

Working...
                                X