No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, i just love the music from those episode(s)
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Does anybody know whether Michael Shanks will do another appearance on Andromeda for Season 5?

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I haven't read anything on his return, maybe not, i have doubts though.

Comment

Michael Shanks is definitly done on Andromeda. I wouldn't mind seeing Chris Judge back though, and his return seems more likely, but not by much.
          Rocky

Comment

Hasn't MS already played two characters on Andromeda?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              Hasn't MS already played two characters on Andromeda?
              He was on the show twice, but he played the same character (or rather, some incarnation of the same character, ie avatars). Possible confusion can arise because in his first episode his character was called Gabriel (in addition to being the Balance of Judgement) but when he returned he decided he no longer wanted to be called Gabriel, and changed his name to Remiel.
              Rocky

Comment

Yah, thats what i kinda meant, he seemed to play different characters, but not really completely different, blah.

Comment

I didn't even know he was on Andromeda... what? was he slumming? lol

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    Michael Shanks is definitly done on Andromeda. I wouldn't mind seeing Chris Judge back though, and his return seems more likely, but not by much.
                    What eps were MS and CJ in?

S

Comment

Beginning Tuesday, September 28, the SciFi Channel will begin SciFi Tuesday with the vertical stripping of the "Andromeda" series:

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3

09/28/2004 07:00 PM ANDROMEDA UNDER THE NIGHT (Pilot episode)
                      09/28/2004 08:00 PM ANDROMEDA AN AFFIRMING FLAME
                      09/28/2004 09:00 PM ANDROMEDA TO LOOSE THE FATEFUL LIGHTNING
                      09/28/2004 10:00 PM ANDROMEDA D MINUS ZERO

Also, the Season Five premiere of "Andromeda" is on Friday, September 24th.

http://www.scifi.com/andromeda/

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
                      http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
                      http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

In risk of bumping up a month-old thread...

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        I place the blame squarely on Michael Shanks and his hrmmm... "soilders" for this one
                        Leave it up to Shanks... to ruin the casting on his wife's show.

Maybe we're all being thrown off by the horrendous amount of pink she's wearing. It would be a fun twist if she were sarcastic, witty, had a dry sense of humor, and hated pink.
                        Last edited by Madeleine; 10 September 2004, 06:31 PM.
                        It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          Couldn't the wardrobe be different than the one she was wearing, i mean, Lexa's avatar clothes look better than that
                          totally agree. I am not a very big andromeda fan, but I have always loved Lexa's outfits when I watched. The were classy / hot (if such a thing is possible)... The clothes she is wearing are so pathetic that she will be considered a joke. A complete and total joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                            Nothing like catering to the lowest common denominator. Did they really need to slut up the show to get ratings?!

(I mean no offense to Ms. Ledford)
                            Yes, because we all know that the stories don't do anything for ratings.
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Oh look it's Andromeda Barbie! But where's the dream house?
                              Deck 5.

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                                Yes, because we all know that the stories don't do anything for ratings.
                                So how does DC comic hero cartoons get good ratings (in their standards that is)? Almost all DC hero's wear tights, and they are practically legends Not only DC, but Marvel, haha, X-men, Spiderman, and the movies prove that, but i don't know, maybe your right anywho hahah...

Comment

Working...
                                X