Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked both X-men, but i thought Evolution was kind of... yah, different, but still liked

Its kind of weird in JL, batman being in episodes with magic and stuff, while he can only have gadgets and be smart.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Bat´s may not use magic himself but he has gone up against people who do and thus knows a lot about the subject.

Plus as any Batman fanboy knows Batman can do anything and beat anyone, with enough prep time

Comment

Gosh, all JL is showing is mostly Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman, and the Green Lantern, where is Flash and the other dudes!
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I have seen it, and liked it. I think the addition of what seems to be mostly "silver age" heroes could be interesting.

Of course out of the original group, I dont think Martian Manhunter is Golden Age. I seem to remember him being relatively recent.

Good show...takes it in new directions. I guess each episode will feature diff new heroes with a handful or portion of the "originals".
          "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

i've enjoyed it, although i haven' seen this season's y et...i'm still working my way through copies of the older seasons.

about the only thing that annoys me, and it's not even annoying in a way, is the open. it's sooooo long.

but i used to read comics so it's fun to see folks that i know showing up

for even more fun, check out the names of hte voices. I've seen rene auberjonais and more familiar actors that i know
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X