This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
    How can Charlotte be a Pureblood? Aren't all the other Purebloods adults? Why would she be a child? If she was a turned as a child, then that would ake sense. Has this ever been dealt with or explained? This seems to be a bit of a plothole to me. Every other Pureblood we see is either adult or even old.
    You are considered a Pure Blood if you were born of both Pure Blood parents. So there can be Pure Blood babies.

It's been awhile since I watched Blade the series (damn I miss that show!), but wasn't Charlotte hundreds of years old. It's just that her body never aged after she was turned?.
    The USS Defiant Rocks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
      You are considered a Pure Blood if you were born of both Pure Blood parents. So there can be Pure Blood babies.

It's been awhile since I watched Blade the series (damn I miss that show!), but wasn't Charlotte hundreds of years old. It's just that her body never aged after she was turned?.
      That's my whole point, "after she was turned". If she is supposed to be a Pure Blood, then how was she turned?

Comment

Amazon.com has a listing now for the Complete Series DVD set and has a pre-order price of $27.99. For that price, they had better include a lot of extras in the 4-disc set although there has been no official word on what extras will be included. Blade The Series at Amazon.com
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard View Post
          Also if you look at Angel, a wooden stake killed them. Blade is different because silver, in small amounts burns them, in larger amounts or in a vital area, kills them.
          True. Angel + Broad Sword vs. Blade + Silver Sword = Dead Blade.

Blade runs Angel through the heart, Angel then gets mad and decapitates Blade.
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

Spike TV will be airing the series again in the week leading up to the Complete Series DVD release on February 12. Here is the link:
            Info on Blade: The Series Air times on Spike TV

-- BLADE: THE SERIES (TV-14DLSV)

Immortal warrior Blade continues his fight against a shadowy
            underworld of vampires who are threatening total domination of
            mankind. Blade's latest pursuits take the half-vampire to his
            hometown of Detroit where he meets Krista, a recently dispatched US
            military combat medic who is investigating her brother's suspicious
            murder. As Krista is pulled into the underworld, she teams up with
            Blade and his partner Shen to infiltrate the vampires from the inside
            and out. However, Blade has to keep strict tabs on Krista, who could
            easily succumb to the dark forces of the underworld she now inhabits.

-- Monday, February 4
            2:30 - 3:30 AM, ET/PT

-- Tuesday, February 5
            2:00 - 3:00 AM, ET/PT
            3:00 - 4:00 AM, ET/PT

-- Wednesday, February 6

-- Thursday, February 7

-- Monday, February 11
            1:30 - 2:30 AM, ET/PT
            2:30 - 3:30 AM, ET/PT

-- Tuesday, February 12

-- Wednesday, February 13
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

I happened to see the following info on wikipedia so there is no guarantee as to the accuracy, but Virgin 1 in the UK says it will be producing a second season of BTS. Here is the link: BTS wikipedia page

On January 23rd a spokesperson from virgin 1 has stated that virgin 1 will be carrying on the series for a second season and that the first episode will be aired later this year. Although not much is known at this point and it is not clear if kirk jones will be returning for season 2, the series will apparently have a lot more action than the first and it is possible that some characters from the film series may make cameos.
              Who knows if this is true?
              Last edited by Redhooks; 27 January 2008, 02:55 PM.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                I happened to see the following info on wikipedia so there is no guarantee as to the accuracy, but Virgin 1 in the UK says it will be producing a second season of BTS. Here is the link: BTS wikipedia page
                Holy Cow, if this true - How AWESOME!. Blade season 1 rocked, better than either part 2 or 3 of the theatrical Blade movies.

I wonder if Fifth Race has heard anything about this, he is usually good at coming up with obscure information on television shows. You get major greenies from me for reporting this brother Redhooks. Maybe this awesome Blade the day walker thread will come back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                  Holy Cow, if this true - How AWESOME!. Blade season 1 rocked, better than either part 2 or 3 of the theatrical Blade movies.

I wonder if Fifth Race has heard anything about this, he is usually good at coming up with obscure information on television shows. You get major greenies from me for reporting this brother Redhooks. Maybe this awesome Blade the day walker thread will come back to life.
                  The post has been removed from wikipedia, so it looks like this was a false rumor. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up.

Still, the Complete Series DVD box set will be out in two weeks, so there is that to look forward to. Since there has been no info about what specific extras will be included in the set, I am not optimistic that there will be a lot of extras more than was on the House of Chthon DVD.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

People who have an advanced copy of the Complete Series DVD set have said that the extras for the set are the same as for the pilot DVD released last September. In fact, one person said the first disk may be the same as the pilot release because it contains the extras and has the same movie trailers. New Line has definitely screwed up with this franchise for first putting the TV show on Spike TV, the release of the pilot only DVD in September, and now no new extras for the Complete Series DVD set.
                    Last edited by Redhooks; 11 February 2008, 08:06 PM. Reason: Spelling error
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X