Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!
    Spoiler:
    So Isabell is the evil that the other side sent back? And who is the other side? Are they like the 4400? I think this came up earlier when you guys were talking. This is just insane. That was some deal to get Maia back, then again, she's back! I still can't believe he hanged himself to get the future peoples attention! And now he has to kill Isabell?! Did anybody see that coming? I only knew when they said the other side had sent evil back that Isabell wasn't part of their plan.
    Crazy episode, but I loved it! What did you guys think?
    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

The debate is over, that's what I get for going against my nature, and being optimistic.
      Spoiler:
      Matthew is from the future, otherwise, how could he have known about the way to kill Isabelle. Two factions, oh ****, I guess I'd be on the other side, let it come. A powerful evil in the past, who is it, is it really Isabelle, or is it Jordan Collier. Maybe it is Isabelle. Suicide, come on Tom, I didn't think he'd actually do it, for a minute anyway, then I became convinced. The Nove Group, making Shawn slice his arm, there was so much in this episode, the smile on Matthew's face, was what she was doing to her father, something that he told Isabelle, that she would do?
      This is great, so many questions answered, and so many more raised.

Comment

Great episode. A lot went on in this one. Finally, we have a little better understanding of what's going on.
        Spoiler:
        Two factions in the future, eh? Not that surprising, I guess. I wonder who will die next week??
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Great episode. A lot went on in this one. Finally, we have a little better understanding of what's going on.
          Spoiler:
          Two factions in the future, eh? Not that surprising, I guess. I wonder who will die next week??
          Spoiler:
          Hopefully it'll be one of those things where they die and come back to life so we don't have to actually lose anymmore characters.

And I just have a question about that epsiode...

Spoiler:
          So before Tom fixed everything, Maia and those kids never came back with the rest of the 4400, right? So when they were looking for Maia, shouldn't they have been reffering to it as the 4395?

Comment

Ok.. why does it seem we were all right on several points
            Spoiler:
            opposing factions, violent outcome, threat to isabel's life....

This was a really great episode.
            Spoiler:
            I don't, know if we should believe future chick. Why should we take her word for it that she's on the side of right?
            I missed some of her explanation of the situation though, so if anyone would like to fill me in, that would be really great.

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by mi4si
            anyone think that Matthew is the opposing force from the future?

Yes, I agree with that. I think that's exactly what he is.

Isabel is really beginning to give me the creeps.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
              Isabel is really beginning to give me the creeps.
              You and me both. Personally, I see her taking on more and more of a sinister tone. She's gained such abilities way too fast IMO.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ok.. why does it seem we were all right on several points
                Spoiler:
                opposing factions, violent outcome, threat to isabel's life....

I agree, it's weird. During the whole episode I was saying. " Okay, someone said that on gateworld...and this on GW, and that on GW." we are just smart like that though...so no big surprise..lol

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                  And I just have a question about that epsiode...

Spoiler:
                  So before Tom fixed everything, Maia and those kids never came back with the rest of the 4400, right? So when they were looking for Maia, shouldn't they have been reffering to it as the 4395?
                  LOL.

You guys did a really good job thinking of this stuff. That's one of the reasons I like this show, they don't tell you everything that is going on so you actually have to think about it until they do, which they take their time in doing.
                  *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                  Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

That was an interesting ep. Tom having to kill Isabelle would be one hell of a plot twist. She did try to kill her father though. As for Mathew, I still don't trust him. I agree that he might be one of these other future people.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I have a hard time believing that Isabelle is evil. I just think she has all of these abilities and is a flawed human being.
                      Spoiler:
                      When she gets mad at her father, she isn't just going to say some mean words, she 's going to possible killl him with her powers. She really hasn't had time to learn how to control them along with her emotions.

Spoiler:
                      Like someons said I don't trust that lady who took Maia. The whole thing is a set up. They refeed her through the time loop the 2nd time putting her in the 1800's. What the heck did that change?
                      She is just manipulating them. What Tom should be asking is why did the future create Isabelle just to kill her later on. Richard and Lily 2 would not have gotten together and had her if it wasn't for their interference. Plus, they gave her all these incredible powers and
                      Spoiler:
                      made her grow up over night. It doesn't make any sense that she needs to be killed now. Why does he need to kill her when they can alter time and make it so she was never born or born later on? They did that with Maia and the other children? That lady is dangerous.

Comment

Isabelle is still a child, pointing at toy's, and when she doesn't get what she wants, she throws a tantrum, she isn't evil, at least as far as I can tell, but given her current state, she is able to do some truly evil things, not knowing that they are in fact evil. Something I want to know now, to voice of the Nova Group, it's disguised, but is it Jordan Collier's, for some reason I think he started the Nova Group.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                          Isabelle is still a child, pointing at toy's, and when she doesn't get what she wants, she throws a tantrum, she isn't evil, at least as far as I can tell, but given her current state, she is able to do some truly evil things, not knowing that they are in fact evil. Something I want to know now, to voice of the Nova Group, it's disguised, but is it Jordan Collier's, for some reason I think he started the Nova Group.
                          Ok, I see from where you are coming with this, and I have a theory...
                          Spoiler:
                          maybe the evil that the future lady said was unleashed in tom's time is the evil side of isabelle. From the very beginning, she has been a child, but as she is coming into her own, she is beginning to throw more of these tantrums. Maybe the more tantrums she throws, the more she realizes her power and the more power hungry she becomes. just a theory. BTW, that was crazy with the nova group guy ( which I too definitely think jordan has something to do with ) and sean cutting his arm wasn't it?!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Another theory about Isabelle and these different factions.

Maybe Isabelle wasn't intended to grow up so quickly. Maybe one of these opposing factions (and I doubt any of them are really good) forced the situation to manipulate events and to manipulate her. She would have to learn everything all at once and what she learns about the world is easily manipulated.

I think there may be another consciousness inside her as with Kyle. She seems to do things and then realize what she's done later. I think this consciousness even used her powers when she was a baby. Now that she's older it's like a naughty devil on her shoulder whispering in her ear and Matthew's there to help it along. If this is the case, it's only natural that Matthew would want to create a rift between her and Sean and anyone she would confide in..since it's possible Sean is the only one who can help her.

But getting even more complicated, what if they tried to eliminate Jordan knowing Sean would replace him and Sean, being young and uncertain is that much easier to control.

As for future lady, I wouldn't be surprised if she's preempting the opposing group by telling Tom the other side is evil. That way she gets to him first so anyone who tells him the exact opposite about her side of things looks like the bad guy.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

As for future lady, I wouldn't be surprised if she's preempting the opposing group by telling Tom the other side is evil. That way she gets to him first so anyone who tells him the exact opposite about her side of things looks like the bad guy.
                              That could very well be the case. We just don't know for sure. Which is part of what is so great about this show. It really makes you think, and run all kinds of different scenarios in your mind. Great stuff. I can't wait until next week's episode.
                              Spoiler:
                              I wonder who's going to die???
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Another theory about Isabelle and these different factions. Maybe Isabelle wasn't intended to grow up so quickly. Maybe one of these opposing factions (and I doubt any of them are really good) forced the situation to manipulate events and to manipulate her. She would have to learn everything all at once and what she learns about the world is easily manipulated.
                                How could they be, if they're telling the truth, their facing extinction, and given the choice between survival, and annihilation, but, I still have to say, that I'd choose extinction for myself, but for my children, and all of the children, and parents in that time, I probably come to that very terrible understanding, that's it's better to do some really horrible things in the past, than it would be to watch all that I love, become extinct.

I think there may be another consciousness inside her as with Kyle. She seems to do things and then realize what she's done later. I think this consciousness even used her powers when she was a baby. Now that she's older it's like a naughty devil on her shoulder whispering in her ear and Matthew's there to help it along. If this is the case, it's only natural that Matthew would want to create a rift between her and Sean and anyone she would confide in..since it's possible Sean is the only one who can help her.
                                I don't think, that there was always another consciousness in Isabelle, but there is certainly the possibility now. What if that serum, that everyone keeps passing out, isn't intended to kill Isabelle, but the consciousness inside of her. Think about it, how did Sean get rid of the one in Kyle, which I think is the same one inside of Isabelle, because when it left him, she miraculously aged to nineteen, he brought Kyle to the brink of death. We know that nothing can really hurt Isabelle, and if she isn't about to die, it wouldn't be forced to leave, so this serum could be a way to do just that.

But getting even more complicated, what if they tried to eliminate Jordan knowing Sean would replace him and Sean, being young and uncertain is that much easier to control.
                                I buy this, getting rid of Jordan, and manipulating both Richard, and Sean, using the tactics of the Nova Group, to eliminate Sean, then possibly Richard as well. Without Sean, or Richard, there's nothing stopping Isabelle, from truly becoming evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X