"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    At this point, I don't really see that happening.
    Well, ya never know!
    sigpic

Comment

only one movie....
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        only one movie....
        It certainly would be nice. At least to have the chance to properly wrap things up.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This is like the only show that I own all of it on DVD, with stargate and other shows I just own a season or two, I loved it, the ending would have been a brilliant end of season

Anyone else think that Heroes ripping off a lot of ideas from this?
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
            This is like the only show that I own all of it on DVD, with stargate and other shows I just own a season or two, I loved it, the ending would have been a brilliant end of season

Anyone else think that Heroes ripping off a lot of ideas from this?
            I own all of it too...and the ending wasn't an ending. They left too many story arcs open...and even created new ones.

I don't like Heroes...so I can't say...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              I own all of it too...and the ending wasn't an ending. They left too many story arcs open...and even created new ones.

I don't like Heroes...so I can't say...
              I think so too. It was a real shame this show didn't get just one more season. So much could have been wrapped up.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think so too. It was a real shame this show didn't get just one more season. So much could have been wrapped up.
                I agree with you 110% I wish it would've gotten just one more season.
                sigpic

Comment

I agree with you 110% I wish it would've gotten just one more season.
                  Alas, that is television for you. They can take something away in an instant, leaving us fans just hanging. It can really suck sometimes.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Alas, that is television for you. They can take something away in an instant, leaving us fans just hanging. It can really suck sometimes.
                    yeah, it really does suck. This show should have definitely gotten a final season. It would've been epic.
                    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                      yeah, it really does suck. This show should have definitely gotten a final season. It would've been epic.
                      I agree with you both! I think the show could've had an awesome 5th season. I really don't know why it didn't get a 5th season.
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree with you both! I think the show could've had an awesome 5th season. I really don't know why it didn't get a 5th season.
                        USA made a horrible decision. They were short seasons anyways. Doing one more would not have killed them.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

USA made a horrible decision. They were short seasons anyways. Doing one more would not have killed them.
                          yeah. Stupid execs

did anyone read "Welcome to Promise City" yet?? i've read good reviews on the barnes and noble website, and i want know what other on here thought of it.
                          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Holy cow. I started watching this show 3 days ago and I'm already finished season 2. How in the hell did this awesome show get cancelled?
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Holy cow. I started watching this show 3 days ago and I'm already finished season 2. How in the hell did this awesome show get cancelled?
                              the writer's strike was a huge factor in it being cancelled along with the usual reasons
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                the writer's strike was a huge factor in it being cancelled along with the usual reasons
                                Ah, well that's very disappointing. Network bs is pretty much a factor in every cancellation, but the strike was an extraordinary case =\
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X