"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
    Yeah, I'm watching the Season/series finale tonight on Space too.

I really enjoy The 4400 and I'm disappointed that it's over. I hope that things sort of wrap up in the last episode.
    I can't BELIEVE that this show gets cancelled just as
    Spoiler:

Garrety becomes twins. Seriously. How cruel a tease is that? That ALONE should have snagged a renewal.

And yes, I know I'm being shallow, but I have to make light of this somehow.....

I did love the end though, with the sign. That would have been a great direction for season five.

ISB was pretty obvious in his "background appearance" though wasn't he. I had to laugh.

Comment

Spoiler:
      i had mentioned ISB's cameo when it aired in the US but no one else noticed it, thank god some one did, i thought was going crazy

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
        Spoiler:
        i had mentioned ISB's cameo when it aired in the US but no one else noticed it, thank god some one did, i thought was going crazy
        Yeah, you stick him in a crowd.....he's going to do nothing but stand out.

Comment

This really sucks! The 4400 is one of the best writen shows out there and fully deserved another season to wrap things up completely.

I hope they get a mini series or something to finish the story.

Comment

Ironically it looks like Bonnie Hammer strikes again. First she had a part in killing SG-1 which was a huge fan favorite. And now The 4400. Is it her mission in life to kill off Sci-Fi based shows or what?

Kamin

Comment

The 4400s Joel Gretsch has a small role in National Treasure: Book Of Secrets.

Comment

Have you watched 4400?Have you like it?

Comment

I did!

It's like Heroes ... But with some real peril.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I miss that show. It was better than Heroes IMHO.
                    sigpic
                    FOX Network

Comment

4400 was a really good show. I am still upset that it was canceled. It should have gotten one last season to wrap things up properly.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i'm 100% positive there was already a 4400 thread, but i'm too lazy to search. i liked it, i only was up to season 3 though, i have the first 3 seasons on dvd but never got around to season 4, what is a shame is the seasons werre short, so heroes will have over taken it episode wise before season 3 has even finished!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

I miss it.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            I miss it.
                            You are definitely not alone, my friend.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

4400 was one of the best tv series I´ve ever seen. By having such short seasons you never got the feeling that the show was being dragged out to long.

Add to this that the series had some really innovative super powers and many great characters and it becomes almost impossible to understand why they cancelled the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                                4400 was one of the best tv series I´ve ever seen. By having such short seasons you never got the feeling that the show was being dragged out to long.

Add to this that the series had some really innovative super powers and many great characters and it becomes almost impossible to understand why they cancelled the show.
                                i think it was often seen as a "B-Series" ie, no big names, short seasons, lowish budgets, it's not really that well known outside of it's fanbase, whereas everyone has heard of lost, heroes, the x-files etc. it was very good though, even if at times it felt like it didn't know where it was going (ie it started out in season one heading for a "freak of the week" type series, then finished with the bombshell that everyone was sent from the future, then season 2 followed on from that idea then season 3 went a bit crazy i felt with the promicin thing and factioning and stuff, i never saw season 4 though so i guess it might have been resolved (?) i think they should bring it back, what can it hurt?
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X