Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost all the the characters in Roswell are really good.

What little we saw of Amy DeLuca was really nice. Personally I think Tess was my favorite. Too bad there wasn't a season 4. I would've loved for them to find Ava.

Emilie de Ravin is the hottest person on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      Near the end of Season One in the UK repeats - the Sheriff has started to be more helpful to the group and letting on he knows something and that he's there for them. Which is a good change from the start of the series when he was out to get them it looked like, now he wants to help.
      I love Valenti after season 1 when he started to be more helpful. He's a really cool guy. I loved watching the scenes with him and Kyle and him and Tess. He was such a cool father figure in the end. Awww!!! I wish they'd done more with him and Amy though

Comment

I discovered this show one month ago. Since then I have watched every single episode I'm hooked and there's not a lot to be hooked to *sigh* Forgetting the cliched teenage angst, Roswell had some very original plots - ones that kept me guessing all the time.

Valenti was cool after season 1, agreed

Comment

I loved the angst in Roswell. There was just so much about it to keep you hooked. It had so much potential and such wonderful cast members and the stories were amazing. Some of them were really touching. Which season out of the three was your favourite? I'm so not sure lol xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
            I loved the angst in Roswell. There was just so much about it to keep you hooked. It had so much potential and such wonderful cast members and the stories were amazing. Some of them were really touching. Which season out of the three was your favourite? I'm so not sure lol xxx
            that is such a hard question to answer! all the different seasons had something different about them that made them amazing. so i can't decide.
            Save us from danger, save us from evil
            Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Can't answer that just yet - only seen Season One with two episodes to go.

Comment

I've only seen mixed eps, but what I have seen has been good.
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

The first season was definitely my favorite. The second season got sidetracked with a story arc I didn't care for and the third season went off the rails in a couple of different ways for me. Still, they were eons better than most of what's on TV; I enjoyed all three seasons immensely and am so sorry the show is gone....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Season 1 definitely my fav. I agree with the story arc in season 2 being a bit...well. I just wasn't interested. Season 3 had 4 less episodes I think...and it just felt rushed, especially the Tess episode.

Comment

Just saw the second from last episode of Season One - Great Episode it was and now the aliens and Valenti have to escape from Pierce.

Loved how Valenti turned up and shot at Pierce and grabbed Max to carry him out - can't wait to see the explanation to Valenti about everything.

Comment

I think season 1 was amazing for setting everything up. Didn't think much to Marias hair though lolol. It was really nice to see how the characters grew throughout the seasons! but one did have some amazing stories!

Comment

Okay I wanted to post this when I finally got it up at Deviant Art and well then I forgot about it lol and finally just posted it and remembered to post it on here...nothing big but it has to do with Roswell and it reminds me of the show anytime I look at the picture. I went through the town and took this shot

Roswell Picture

Comment

****** episode # 3.01 Busted! ****

I've been doing a "Roswell marathon" from the pilot, and now i'm at the beginning of the 3rd season.

And so far I felt the first episode of season 3 had the plot that most didn't make sense. I'm talking of course about the opening scene, where Max & Liz decided to investigate the place by commiting a violent armed robbery masquarade.. It is completely away from the principles that Max seemed to have over the previous 2 seasons. (to keep a low profile, not to raise attention). I don't know what the writer thought.. Maybe make a surprising season opening, and make an excuse for Liz' father to forbid her to see Max... Or to point out that Max lost his reason....
                            This criminal action doesn't make sense, because Max has alien powers that he could have used to take a look at the room behind the store, discretely.. And that's what he did when he returned alone to the place!

what do you think?

Comment

Makes ya wonder why they didn't break in while the store was closed unless it's a 24/7 store.

Comment

*** About the atmosphere on their Planet of origin ***

There is something I didn't quite understand when they mentioned the atmosphere of their planet. They say it's unbreathable for humans. and also that Earth's atmosphere is unbreathable for aliens (the 100% pure alien creatures), that's why they were created in human form.

Now, the thing I don't understand is how Nassedo & the other aliens like him & the skins) did to survive on Earth.
                                And when Max, Isabel, Michael & Tess were going to go back to their planet, how did they expect to survive there in a toxic atmosphere?

Comment

Working...
                                X