Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't really like the Matrix, though.

Comment

Hehe, so just because an actor in a movie u don't like is going in another movie, the movie is going to be bad??? Ok, maybe in every few other movies that maybe true, haha, but i don't think she'll ruin MI3, haha...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I didn't like her in The Matrix either, though. There's much better choices for a female lead.

Comment

Hopefully it'll be decent. It'll be cool if that Alias person is going to be doing it, just as long as Season Four of Alias is awesome.

Comment

I wouldn't want an already 'known' actress playing Trinity though, although she wouldn't be my first choice for the actress, and wasn't my favorite character either, i still liked how she did it.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Mission: Impossible and Alias crossover would be weird.

The first one had a convoluted plot. Awful. Even after watching several times, you're at some kind of a loss to try to explain various bits and pieces... and oh, for anyone who watched the *original show*, the movie TOTALLY betrayed the trust of the longtime fans for making Jim Phelps a traitor. Over what, $10 million dollars? Ludicrous and absurd. I tried to like it, but really, this is one of the movies I go blah-blah to Ugh

The second one was awesome, including Hans Zimmer's rockin' rendition of the theme and the rest of the music pumping up the action. It was so much better because of it I think, and Tom Cruise was totally slick... can't say I cared too much for Thandie Newton's chops personally, but she did what she set out to do (what has she been in lately?). The bad guy was hateable and I wish he got more of a gorier, old skool John Woo death.
              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Yeah, The theme song in the second movie was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X