No announcement yet.

Kyle XY Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the premier as well. I was surprised to see them reveal so much and given the turn of events it seems like the show is taking a darker turn which surprises me. I somehow thought this season would settle more into the interpersonal high school drama. Can't say I'm unhappy about the apparent direction...just hope I'm not wrong. Given the events of the premier its hard to imagine that the soapiness would work as well as it did before.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Huh. I don't think I'm going to like how this season is going to go. Much of last night's episode was a disappointment....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Some weird spoilers...

Spoiler:
        As you know, Kyle is back home with the Trager family but can't say a word about what he now knows about his origins. This causes him great stress this season, but we're hearing he divulges the whole truth around episode 14, and the Tragers are totally behind him.

What? How can that be?
        Spoiler:
        Is he going to come out and tell the whole truth and the family will go "Oh that's ok Kyle"? Who the hell would believe him? They most likely will think he's insane over the lose of his "real" family.

Comment

I don't know--there's so much that's unexplainable about Kyle, that it might actually make sense to them....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
            I don't know--there's so much that's unexplainable about Kyle, that it might actually make sense to them....
            Besides, I think evidence may be on his side. He has some rather unique abilities that I'm sure would cause them to believe he was from Melmac if he said so. I'm also betting that given the fact that he has people after him, it's going to be pretty obvious he isn't a traumatized abductee from connecticut.... that explanation is far more difficult to believe given all he's shown he can do already.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The most recent ep was SO sad. Is it just me, or does it seem like a LOT of stuff happened in this ep? I'm glad Nick Lea isn't a bad guy in this series....

Comment

Did that guy say "Manticore" at the end? That would be odd! Things are starting to get (or continuing to get) mighty interesting!

Comment

No, no, NO!

Spoiler:
                  I don't WANT Foss to be a bad guy!

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                    Did that guy say "Manticore" at the end? That would be odd! Things are starting to get (or continuing to get) mighty interesting!
                    Turns out it was Madacorp.

This episode was cute to the point of sap. Kyle can be so cute sometimes I just want to bite him.

Comment

The episode was rathr lame to me. It's pro gay, and they made a scene about it not only good for two grls to be lesbians but then don't have two guys kissing / making out? Pisses me off.

And the show is gettig way to predicable.

But I would have gladly taught Kyle to dance.

Comment

I was disappointed by the lack of plot progression in the episode and I really didn't consider the episode worth my full attention. But all the parts that included Kyle had the wide-eyed wonder that wasn't as strong in the first episodes of the season. He was just cute. I liked that, despite all the other low points.

Comment

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed in the ep, too. High points for me: Kyle and Josh dancing at the dance and the slow progression of their respective romances. Does anyone else think that Emily shouldn't be so idiotic? I wonder what the repercussions of her interactions with Jessie at the dance will be? Maybe we'll see Jessie become a part of the Trager household--how ironic would that be?

Comment

My, there was a lot packed into this ep.

Spoiler:
                            I was whipsawed around a bit for five minutes there--Emily being so nice to Jessie, then being threatened by her boss, Jessie being the one who assaulted Laurie and then Emily being manipulated through her daughter--I wonder where all of that is going to go?

I also liked Kyle's helping Mr. Trager. I thought it was a good ep and I'm looking forward to next week....

Oh, and Kyle and Amanda--they are so sweet!

I hope I have all the names right....

Comment

I think the slowness of the show has to do with ABC ordering more episodes, which was stupid. The creator planned for 13 episodes and ABC gave him like 9-10 more. They should have just told him he would have 13 episodes this season and then they would give him a season 3.

Stupid networks messing up shows.

Comment

Really? that's just unnecessary. i've gotten quite used to thirteen episode seasons. It's good way to avoid filler and fluff. There's just no need for more than that if you didn't plan it.

Comment

Working...
                                X