Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charmed : Which Power would you choose for yourself?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orbing definitly. Being able to move from one place to another instantly could really come in handy.

Comment

teleportation... oh that would be very nice
      sigpic

Comment

I would have to say Pipers power would be the one for me....oh what I could do with that and a zat gun as far as my boss is concerned!
        DANIEL: Oh, please! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything.
        O'NEILL: Give me an example.
        DANIEL: I don't know. Pick something. How about mythology?
        O'NEILL: Rumors? Lies? Fairytales?
        DANIEL: You see?

Comment

I think if i could go invisible that would be well funny too.

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

i think i'd want the power to wear next to nothing on most days, get into some pretty athletic fights and never have anything slip out of place ever.

don't know which higher power granted them that...but it's pretty fantastic.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

i would like to have paiges powers half witch half whitelighter... orbings always good
              ~ charmed slayer ~

Comment

I still want 'em all! Then I could stop this big bad that's coming all on my own with the power of ME!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hira
                  i would like to have paiges powers half witch half whitelighter... orbings always good
                  well i'd like all their powers to but failing that paiges powers are cool, i'd love them

sig by starlover1990

Comment

My magic power …. To avoid type casting or having any relationship to the last season of this series.
                    The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by Hira
                      Not really commenting on your power selection...but I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! Its awesome! Now I want a stained glass window that looks like that!

As for the power...I'd want them all. Prue's, Pipers, Phoebe's (before they were all stripped), and Paige's! Then I'd be a kick "A" witch! Or maybe that "w" should be a "b"?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X