Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, this isn't for a new film. Ever since the first game came out there's been a 'Real Lara Croft' who attends conventions and events. The unusual thing they do, though, is that they're quite picky and choose the one model all over the world and only distribute images of her. Most games companies would just hire a different model on spec each time they needed one.

Adebibe is the latest in a long line, though it's the first change in four years since Jill De Jong took over from Lucy Clarkson in 2002.

http://www.laracroft.name/models.php

Comment

Well that clears that up then. It seemed odd to replace Jolie with an unknown/

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I'm only surprised that it wasn't Jessica Alba. Her name & face seems to be everywhere these days, not that there's anything wrong with that.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

18 super high quality pictures of here here: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...ibe/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
            I'm only surprised that it wasn't Jessica Alba. Her name & face seems to be everywhere these days, not that there's anything wrong with that.
            Jessica Alba would be good to replace Angelina in the movies if Angelina wants to stop being Lara Croft but may be they want a brunette with blue or green eyes !!!!
            Do you think that the Lara Croft movies could be like the James Bond movies ??? meaning go on forever and changing actresses every so often !!! Could work !!!

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Jessica Alba would be good to replace Angelina in the movies if Angelina wants to stop being Lara Croft but may be they want a brunette with blue or green eyes !!!!
              Do you think that the Lara Croft movies could be like the James Bond movies ??? meaning go on forever and changing actresses every so often !!! Could work !!!

caty
              they could...

her premise lends itself to that...just an action hero on unrelated movie quests...

they just need to ensure better writing then that second movie...i'm sorry...but i thought it was just bad.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

w00t Perfect for Tomb Raider Legends. I prefer Angelina, but then I didn't see Cradle of Life.
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                X