X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did it suck? I didn't see it yet.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

There's lots of good sequels coming, but they're all more then a year away. X-Men 3, Spider-Man 3, and Pirates of the Caribbean 2. (Indy 4 as well. )

Comment

The Machurian Candidate 1 was never released, it was with Frank Sinatra. When the Korean War arose, he pulled the film off the release, and it was just discovered in his house a few years ago. The name no longer makes sense, seeing as how Manchuria is no where near Kuwait.

King Arthur, I heard from a few people, was bad, so don't get your hopes up.

X-3 is due out Summer 05 right?

Spider-Man 3 is May 07, 2007!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I thought Troy was a good movie, but i wasn't really 'omg i wanna watch it', until i actually watched the movie, haha...
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            The Machurian Candidate 1 was never released, it was with Frank Sinatra. When the Korean War arose, he pulled the film off the release, and it was just discovered in his house a few years ago. The name no longer makes sense, seeing as how Manchuria is no where near Kuwait.
            There was no "Manchurian Candidate 1". The one being released this year is a remake/rework, not a sequel. It was released in the US in 1962, but it was banned in many other countries until after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

I'm really disappointed that King Arthur sounds like a dud, since it's such a great story. There are also two movies coming up about Alexander the Great and it'll be interesting to see if either of those turn out well.
            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
            once done, cannot be undone...
            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I know its a remake, and not a sequal, but the first movie was still never released.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

It actually was released...in 1962. Sinatra bought the rights and pulled it from circulation after the assassination of his friend, John F. Kennedy, in November of 1963 (at least that's one of the purported reasons). He (Sinatra) allowed it to be re-released in 1988.

I was joking you about the "Manchurian Candidate 1" statement. I figured you knew...it just looked funny. The cast of the remake looks really good, but with the Gulf War update I agree they should have changed the title. Then again, they couldn't have exploited its legacy.

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."

Comment

I didn;t know the Sinatra version got released. Thats cool.

What would a good title for the new one be?

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    What would a good title for the new one be?
                    The Manchurian Candidate Reloaded? Just kidding!! I don't know. The Arabian Candidate doesn't roll off the tongue...or it sounds like a horse race.

Comment

Working...
                    X