X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightingale
    This is the best I could find but it doesn't have a summary for Ep13

http://www.tv.com/threshold/show/329...ode_guide.html
    I believe there is no ep 13 made. Written, but not shot. Ep 13 would have aired yesterday on Sky One, and it didn't air. I read there were 14 eps planned. Ep 14 was written, but not shot.

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
      well that is strange. too much like Lost? how do they figure.

I loved this show. I liked all the characters. they were
      quirky and interesting. Brent did a great job.
      I was very sad to see it cancelled.
      I loved this show too. I really thought it was well written and the fact that they had characters who were not TV perfect (i.e., the language guy) and used the talents of Brent Spiner (one of my favs). I even liked the fact that they were willing to kill off characters to progress the storyline. I am really going to miss this show.
      -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

yeah, me too

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
          I believe there is no ep 13 made. Written, but not shot. Ep 13 would have aired yesterday on Sky One, and it didn't air. I read there were 14 eps planned. Ep 14 was written, but not shot.
          Well the episode on that site listed as Episode 13 was shown on Sky last night, "Alienville" but they didn't make ep 14 I don't think.

Comment

looks like I was wrong
            there is a episode 13 after all

Comment

I liked Threshold and watched every ep until it got cancelled. Seriously, the stations don't know what they're doing. Threshold is now like Firefly :angry:
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

I loved Threhold and I watched all the episodes unaired in the US ..We had the last one "Alienville " last week ..and the episodes got better and better ..Catherine Bell ( Mac from JAG ) was there in the episode "Outbreak " and she was great .

The last episode "Alienville" was fantastic and Molly and Cavanagh were passing as Husband and wife , a new married couple buying a house in Alienville ..Their cover up worked for a while ..but if you need more details about the last episodes , tell me and I will tell you

Caty

Comment

Fantastic Series Fantastic Ending. ITs such a shame its all gone to pot.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

So they aren't airing Head Trip (114)?

Alienville ended the series on a nice grace note.

Comment

Threshold sometimes was boring... Too much talk... but the talk made sense though and I would listen to it and work at the same time. Now I have my channel to CTV and watch Ghost Whisperer.
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
                        Of the three new scifi series on the networks Threshold was be far the best IMO and typically it was the one to get cancelled

I´ve seen two of the episodes that didn´t air in the states and both of them were really good. I think CBS massively jumped the gun by cancelling this show. They should have given it a whole season to build up a fanbase and get some momentum.
                        They cancelled the show!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! I hate these people!!! Why would you cancel such a GREAT show!!! I Love it and We are only on episode 3 on wednesday!!! I Wish they would just alet the shows run!

MYSPACE!
                        COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Any idea when the DVD is being released?
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I would Love to know!

MYSPACE!
                            COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                              Any idea when the DVD is being released?
                              I'm doubtful it would be released on DVD. It just didn't pull the ratings or have enough uproar like Firefly's cancellation did to justify it IMO.

Comment

Seems stranger things have happened after all. TV Shows On DVD states it will have a release date of August 22nd, even has some box cover art.

Comment

Working...
                                X