Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad there's finally confirmation one way or the other regarding Elena. Especially since it's confirming she's still alive

I think I'd rather see Reeve walking around all bada** in his suit with a handgun then Cait Sith.
    MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Yes, Reeve deserved tons more screentime in the game, haha!

The problem i have with FF 7: Dirge of Cerberus so far, is probably Vincent's shoes, haha.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I know its an odd question as this is not a video game forum, but I just got the game today and I wanted to play with people who had similar interests, so... anyone got it?

Comment

My friend keeps trying to make me get it. He's been trying for a fair few months now I do want it, but I don't really have the money for a video game right now. I've played most of the other FFs though.

Comment

If you ever do get it Lemon, let me know

Comment

I will

Comment

Just got hold of the japenease version and this film is so great !!!
                can't wait till it gets dubbed. Although i missed Cait Sith's moogle doll
                SO any thoughts anyone????
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

It was very meh. Not worthy of being called Final Fantasy 7. It seems like they always screw up FF movies. There was no plot in this. It was 2 hours action, 5 minute story. The action was great, graphics were the best I've ever seen, story was bad. We see Sephiroth for 5 minutes? Boo. I haven't seen the FF5 movie but I hope it isn't like FF7:AC or FFpirits Within.
                  I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

I thought the storyline was great even though sephiroth appeared only for a short while he still left an impace through a couple of flashback scenes aswell.

Theres an ff5 movie ???

Comment

So I've read. I think it was on IMDB I read it. Will have to look it up again.
                      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

....I didn't know they made FF movies, can someone give me some kind of link to something on seven?!?!? Or any other FF movies???

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                          ....I didn't know they made FF movies, can someone give me some kind of link to something on seven?!?!? Or any other FF movies???
                          http://www.adventchildren.net/ this page shows alot of info about the movie. The american version should be out soon, but the website should say.

The other FF movie, FF: The Spirits Within was a bit more of a 'sci fi' movie with no mention of magic or anything that i enjoyed about the games. Although it had very good reviews, it wasnt a big box office winner, more like a loser.

And yah, what the hell.. FF5 movie? Explain to us what your talking about.

I thought the movie could have been better, but i was satisfied anyway. I wasn't really caring for Seph. to come anyway, i guess that was a bonus when he did.

Comment

Urgh FF: The Spirits within. The only thing consistent with anything to do with Final Fantasy was to do with the fact that it had a person called Cid in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Urgh FF: The Spirits within. The only thing consistent with anything to do with Final Fantasy was to do with the fact that it had a person called Cid in it.
                              Has there been in any game with Cid's name was spelled 'Sid'? Thats how different the movie is from the games. Overall, i think it was a bad decision for Squaresoft to make the movie, which resulted in the merge with Enix, not my favorite 'other' company.

Comment

Final Fantasy 5 does not have a movie. there was a 4 part OAV anime made (making FF5 the first main series game to have sort of spinoff) and it was set 500 years after the main movie. it was officially endorsed by Square making it part of the FF5 timeline

like some OAVs, its possible that it was merged into 1 and called a movie but its originally 4 seperate anime episodes.

the merger with Enix wasn't really anything to do with the movie, Enix bought Square. thanks to the DVD sales, Square made most of their money back which was improved on by the sales of Final Fantasy X-2

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X