This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
    The Witches have natural science... Witchcraft and magic... some would say that Ascention is like magic... there's no science behind that, either.
    That's right -- the witches would be like the Ori or the Ancients.

Comment

no really....
      tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
      yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
      Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret
        That's right -- the witches would be like the Ori or the Ancients.
        Ha ha ha very funny. I do like charmed but them Ori very funny. The Fact is the Ori and Ancients are far above them actually they litlary are above them. The Ori and Ancients are so powerful the Charmed ones would be dead in moments if they mest with the Design of stargate universe.
        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
        new enemy of the Ori
        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Carter would walk in and watched the Boobed ones...i mean Charmed ones jiggle about while trying not to fall out of their tops...listen for a second to the annoying top 40 soundtrack...snort and then gun them all down with her P90.

And then call her guy at NID to clean up the mess so nobody asks any questions.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
            Carter would walk in and watched the Boobed ones...i mean Charmed ones jiggle about while trying not to fall out of their tops...listen for a second to the annoying top 40 soundtrack...snort and then gun them all down with her P90.

And then call her guy at NID to clean up the mess so nobody asks any questions.
            Ditto!!!
            No really, I like Charmed and all but I mean they can barely keep San Fransisco safe let alone multiple universes. The Source looks like a two year old next to the Orii.
            Andromeda Fate
            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
              Ditto!!!
              No really, I like Charmed and all but I mean they can barely keep San Fransisco safe let alone multiple universes. The Source looks like a two year old next to the Orii.
              I agree with you, I like Charmed as well but SG1 and Atlantis are the best.
              Made by Cheyenne

Comment

Baal will wink at one of the Charmed ones and they'll all faint. He'll then make them hosts. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha. (That came from seeing all the Baal thunking, its not what I think personally)
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I'll make this short and sweet - Stargate, hands down.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    Two Words.

Mk. 9

End of story ((Well, they probably wouldn't use this, but a Zat would be good aswell!))
                    Ahhh...but you forget...Piper has the power to freeze. And she's stopped rapid fire weapons before.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                      Ahhh...but you forget...Piper has the power to freeze. And she's stopped rapid fire weapons before.
                      And yet she couldn't stop a gun before it went off in recent episodes. I don't know how we can trust in their powers when they can't make up their mind how and when to use them and that alone could do the job in defeating them. They are so inconsistent.

I seriously believe if Sheppard so much as smiled at Phoebe they'd be done for. She'd have him at the altar before Piper could raise her hands to freeze anything.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The Charmed ones don't kill they only kill Demons but when it comes to stargate you get fired at you fire at them back. The Charmed ones will use there power but they would not kill them because they are not Demons.
                        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                        new enemy of the Ori
                        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

3 Witches? Pfft... Im pretty sure TPTB will just "kirk" Shep, Daniel, and Cam on those three babes. Threat neutralized.
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel

I seriously believe if Sheppard so much as smiled at Phoebe they'd be done for. She'd have him at the altar before Piper could raise her hands to freeze anything.
                            LOL! Sad but true.
                            Andromeda Fate
                            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              3 Witches? Pfft... Im pretty sure TPTB will just "kirk" Shep, Daniel, and Cam on those three babes. Threat neutralized.
                              Who would kirk better? Baal, or any of the Tauri?
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon
                                The Charmed ones don't kill they only kill Demons but when it comes to stargate you get fired at you fire at them back. The Charmed ones will use there power but they would not kill them because they are not Demons.
                                How true...a fact that was over looked!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X