This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many, let's see:

I liked it when Faith went bad in the early seasons of Buffy, she made a good villain.

Obviously, some credit's gotta go to the Goa'uld. Slimey snakes.

I thought that Wolfram and Hart was a well done 'evil', as it didn't really have one person as the villain, just representatives.
    * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

There's only 1 supreme badguy, but they were only seen once in a single Babylon 5 TV movie. THIRD SPACE.

What made them evil? Think of them as non-ascended Ancients who went around their universe destroying all other sentient life. In otherwords they kill for the sake of hating those who are not of their kind. Commiting genocide to the highest degree of racism.

In the movie it was said that they came from another universe which the Vorlons accidentally made a doorway to. The Vorlons tried to make a new form of Jump Gate that can open to another reality, another existance/universe. Instead they opened the doorway to another universe where aliens who were more powerful than the Vorlons went around destroying younger races rather than beind "shepards" like the Vorlons.

The 3rd Space aliens almost invaded our universe until all the other First Ones came together to fight them off. The 3rd Space Gate was hidden for a million years in Hyperspace (2nd space), until we humans.... no surprise... stumbled upon it and activated it. Woops.... lol....
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

You left out the best ones!
        The Peacekeepers
        The Scarrans
        The Nebari and their Mental Cleansing
        The Sheyang
        The Scorvians
        And one of the greatest things to come from FARSCAPE was of course Scorpius.
        Scorpius was the best baddie ever, in the history of television. He puts Darth Vader, the Borg, and the Goa'uld to shame.
        Watch Nerve and the Hidden Memory of Farscape to see what I mean. And then Harvey came, and just made Farscape that much better!
        Scorpius was very mortal, but he was cunning like the good guys. He didn't need to be overly powerful, he was a smart villian.
        I knew Scorpius was the greatest villian ever when Wayne Pygram delivered the, "I am Scorpius" line.
        "Scorpius... he puts me in the chair... over and over again." -Stark

Nerve and the Hidden Memory were two of the best scifi stories ever. Farscape is the best!

Comment

no list can be complete without the inclusion of:

Davros and the Daleks (new from K-Tel)
          Cybermen
          Vogons (nobody said they had to be scary villains)
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
          X