This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
    Well I’m thankful I get Skiffy. Where else am I going to get my BSG fix. They can show all the crap they want as long as they continue to fund and air Battlestar Galactica and Stargate.

Heh. Even TV Guide gave this move by Skiffy a thumbs down. It was mentioned in their Cheers and Jeers section in one of the recent issues where it received an appropriate Jeer.
    Ha ha.....got me there.....Don't get my BSG fix for.....ooh, nine more days now.....I've been waiting.....eight months since that gunshot in CIC.....spoiler avoidance has been hellishly hard. I assume Commander Adama lives.....for now.

Comment

I stopped watching it when they showed like every episode was the exact same with like one 5 minute scene added every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Wow, I thought I'd heard everything, but Passions coming to SciFi??

*goes to look out of nearest window to see the pigs flying*
        Well scifi has more horror then scifi on it anyway.
        Kinda ironic since now Star Trek TNG is on G4. I wonder if Scifi even bid on it. I mean why try to bring scifi to the scifi network.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Okay, so I had never watched Passions because I am strongly averse to all things soap opera, but after hearing that it was going to be on Sci-Fi I figured maybe there was something to it. So I sucked it up and watched five minutes of it. Let me just say blech! The five minutes I watched had nothing whatsoever to do with anything sci fi supernatural but was pure soap opera boring. Not to mention the delightful display of acting ability I was privy to during that five minutes.
          Has scifi lost it's mind completely?!
          Andromeda Fate
          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
            Has scifi lost it's mind completely?!
            It took this cunning programming move to make you ask this?

I'm actually starting to think "Passions" would be a vast improvement over Skiffy's usual craptacular fare. I'm speaking of course of the original movies. If it's a toss up between watching "Passions" and "Boa vs. Python", I think the choice is clear.

Turn of the television and go out for a drink instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Turn of the television and go out for a drink instead.
              At 8AM in the morning?

Though I guess watching that drivel could drive you to drink that early in the morning.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I saw this show once, as you do when you're home sick and flicking through channels. Got up, got myself a cuppa, sat back down, was watching it but not really, then all of a sudden someone turned into a wolf. See, that sort of thing doesn't happen every day. I blinked a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X