This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skritsys
    I don't think he was the only one, I think that was just showing that he did not go back on his agreement. TPTB probably just cut it there instead of showing everyone.
    That was my take on it too. If they remembered everything, so would he. Good to know he was a man of his word.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

TV and DVD..with..movie downloads are the future....big budget theater movies
      are dying.......too much risk....not enough return.....

I don't like going to the theater anymore......either.....

Vaudville and Opera is where theater based movies are headed....IMO.

Dean and Bryan rocked in making this mini series......they should make more movies on Scifi.

In fact I wish Dean would write a movie for Stargate.....with Kurt Rusell and James Spader doing
      cameo characters on the show.....
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I wonder if they will make it into a TV series. I really liked the red head reporter he was good actor and had the most interesting character. I'd like to see him in some other stuff now.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          I wonder if they will make it into a TV series. I really liked the red head reporter he was good actor and had the most interesting character. I'd like to see him in some other stuff now.
          But what would be the concept/pitch for a series?

Spoilers for Part 3
          Spoiler:
          Especially since the whole thing the mini was based upon, the Bermuda Triangle ceased to exist.

Was it wrong to expect that some of the planes that appeared in the air to crash into something? Or for one of the military pilots to panic and start firing their weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Spoiler:
            Was it wrong to expect that some of the planes that appeared in the air to crash into something? Or for one of the military pilots to panic and start firing their weapons?
            I expected the same thing. But I don't think they saw each other at all. We were the ones who could see them. They were all in their own separate times.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
              I expected the same thing. But I don't think they saw each other at all. We were the ones who could see them. They were all in their own separate times.
              Hmm... never thought of it that way... yeah, I could believe that.

Comment

I saw the first and second parts. Really dissapointed. Who knew so many famous people could make something so not good. Just blah.
                "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                  I saw the first and second parts. Really dissapointed. Who knew so many famous people could make something so not good. Just blah.
                  I actually liked it. Sci-Fi may make crappy movies, but when it comes to Mini-Series Sci-Fi kicks butt. Weird how that works out... Maybe that means they should only do Mini-Series and just forget the whole movie thing... I've liked pretty much all the Mini-Series I've seen on Sci-Fi that I can think of. Lots of crappy movies though. hummm.
                  The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                  Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                  My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                  Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Well, they make a lot more B movies then mini series don't they.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      But what would be the concept/pitch for a series?

Spoilers for Part 3
                      Spoiler:
                      Especially since the whole thing the mini was based upon, the Bermuda Triangle ceased to exist.

I don't know but when I forst heard about Lost and Prison Break I wondered how they could possibly make those into TV series. I'm sure if they wanted to they could come up with a way. What Howard said near the end just begged for a sequal or something like it, IMO.

Spoiler:

Comment

well, i got done watching the entire Triangle mini-series marathon a few hours ago, and i was kinda lost by the end of the mini-series. Overall, it was ok. Not exactly at the top of the heap, but not at the bottom, either. It's certainly better than some of the latest Sci-Fi originals offerings of late.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          well, i got done watching the entire Triangle mini-series marathon a few hours ago, and i was kinda lost by the end of the mini-series. Overall, it was ok. Not exactly at the top of the heap, but not at the bottom, either. It's certainly better than some of the latest Sci-Fi originals offerings of late.
                          Well it's pretty good for Scifi. Especially when you're coming from a position of extremely low expectations. It's much easier to be satisfied when you don't expect too much.

It's when you expect bad and get worse when things become truly truly terrible. And sometimes Scifi Originals deliver just that.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

It was not exactly memorable either. It was one of those shows that you did not hate, but it was not very something that people will remember down the road. Like a year later, no one will know what you are talking about.
                            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                            Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                            X