This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    The first one was pretty good but I was really disapointed with the second one. I'll probably go see the third because hubby really likes these movies and will make me go with him as payback for me making him go see the Notebook. On the upside (and the extremely shallow side) Ryan Reynolds is in this one so even if it turns out to be complete and utter crap I can still stare at Ryan Reynolds for about an hour and a half.
    I seem to be the only person that thought the second one was better. I HATED the end of the first one, with the crappy cg balloon blow up of the badguy (can't remember his name, haven't seen it in a while).
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I thought that was kind of funny Haha... Pop goes the weasle... haha
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The new blade trinity trailers have gone online.

This is the one featured in the resident evil preview section.

Check them out here

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Thanks for the heads up DownFallAngel.

I loved the first Blade movie and hated the second one. This trailer gives me hope that Trinity will be more along the lines of the original. I guess I'll have to go see it after all

Comment

Actually all 3 movies were made by the same guy.

All 3 of them were written by David S. Goyer.

I don't know why, but I loved the second one. Yea there were some corny moments. Yea there were a few complete CGI scenes. yea the ending sucked. But thje overall story was cool!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              Actually all 3 movies were made by the same guy.

All 3 of them were written by David S. Goyer.

I don't know why, but I loved the second one. Yea there were some corny moments. Yea there were a few complete CGI scenes. yea the ending sucked. But thje overall story was cool!
              I really enjoyed the gratuitous amounts of blood.

Comment

Can anyone identify the song at the end of the new blade 3 trailer?

Comment

Err... No, but it sounds like something the Chemical/Dust Brothers would do.

If you can get me the tracklisting for the soundtrack I could pick it out.

I'm an electronic music geek.

Comment

I think it was like... "Weapons of Mass Distortion" by the crystal method, but maybe not... I have to check

Comment

Would you mind doing that? I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comment

I can't find anything else on the trailer music, so thats pretty much i could find

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          I can't find anything else on the trailer music, so thats pretty much i could find
                          Thanks for trying anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                            I think it was like... "Weapons of Mass Distortion" by the crystal method, but maybe not... I have to check
                            Isn't Dust Brothers, Chemical Brothers and Crystal Method all the same people though?

Comment

Hey man you were right.

"Weapons of Mass Distortion" - The Crystal Method

http://www.filmmusic.com/trailers/?cid=B&id=1488

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                                Isn't Dust Brothers, Chemical Brothers and Crystal Method all the same people though?
                                Thats what i thought, but i was looking off a page that lists movie trailer music.

Comment

Working...
                                X